Name a better noodle snack

Name a better noodle snack.

I'll wait.

Mr lee noodles is better

I really love me a spicy shin cup but honestly, you haven't livt until you've tried the Trident Hot & Spicy noodles. Not nearly as hot but the flavour of the broth is ridiculous. It's tangy and lime-chili-y and just so fucking satisfying.

Your moms dirty ass pussy juice

Better

I agree with OP but damn I can't deny the mighty Trident. Makes student living a bit better

Cup of noodles kek

Can you find this in the UK?

Superior Gook noodles

>Gotta love that weird chicken on the package

Too spicy.

damn dude where do you get shit like this

Do want.

ko-lee noodles are literally the best in the world.

Yum yum

Do the come in a cup format for eating at work?

Kek

This noodler are delicious

Idunno, it's New Zealish and we have it everywhere in Straya, dunno about UK

Had one of thse the other day, was fucking disgusting. You have to be wasted to eat that shit.

This is fucking tastiest 5 minute shit i've ever ate

Velveeta Mac & Cheese. Yes, that is a noodle snack.

actually went to amazon and bought some now...

My severe OCD doesn't allow me to try other noodles. Only chicken Ramen for me, for 20 years.

If we're going full international... I would love to make you guys some proper kluski soup. best shit ever - especially for a hangover

boom.
the sashes of flavor actually have real ingredients in it, for instance if you have the spicy one it'll come with cut up hot peppers.

Jesus fucking christ guys he is trolling. This shit is fucking nasty as hell. My local shop had these once and everyone were talking how shitty these noodles are. Ewww dude

You're going off-message with yer pasta m8.

Polish food is for niggers.

it's fucking good m8

Nah, fully addicted to these. Pretty much didn't eat anything else for lunch for about a decade.

I know those are supposed to be pretty spicy but are they flavor spicy or is it like chinese mustard where it's just heat that burns your asshole

The black version of that.

Also any japanese authentic made in japan ramen

You're supposed to eat them with your mouth.

the black one is a bit better, more vedgies and better quality noodre.

have you tried pic related yet ? That was always my favorite by far, like, miles, but ive never seen the carbonara pot.. Im curious

Asian market

Its pretty good.

I looked on there for some but it was like $11 for 5, the store I went to had the same package for $6.50.

Also got the "chicken cheese" they are basically the same noodles but come with a package of dried cheese.
>Not as good as the regular ones.

I still want to try the 2x spicy which I have not been able to find.

peasants

its all about udon

/out/ here. Knorr shit is GOAT

I feel you man. Seems like no one I know understands the difference between spicy and just ... hurtful ?

What is your problem faggot? Also, why are you posting a picture of something where you actually need a pan/pot to cook it ? Were talking instant noodles here, faggo

>Were talking instant noodles here, faggo
the OP says
>Name a better noodle snack.

That's a fuckin noodle snack fucko. I cook it in pic related.

Hard to explain. They are almost a sweet spicy flavor.
The heat builds up as you eat. Your mouth will be warm for 15-20 minutes after.
>Not as hot as all the videos on YouTube act like

No its not idiot. I dont care what you believe. Go to google and look for noodle snack and tell me how many bags you find that will need you to fully cook it for 10 minutes.

exactly. none.

although I do fucking agree that what you posted is a "snack" and everything else in this thread you need at least 3 of to get a "snack"

Never saw this one before

Why do you care user

My wife's a hardcore fresh off the boat chink and prefers that brand.

All these anons responding are white and don't know shit. Your brand is the best user

Love these things, got addicted to these while stationed in Korea. We would take cases of these to supplement rations when we went to the field. Even better getting it at the KATUSA canteen with chicken and cheese added.

Every Schoolday

Grow up

Stop being a shitcunt to everyone m8. This is a noodre thread, noodre is love, noodre is life

Mi goreng you fucking kook

He dont become his noodre

i dont know

Bitch pls.

hands down

I phuking love the kimchi one! Pic related is delicious as well

Yeah my dad gets them from Wing Yip in Croydon

these are pretty hot
i've eaten about 30 packets of these over the last few months

You are what you eat and that Yum Yum shit is pure crap

Enjoy your bad heart, those are fucking filled with sodium.

Get your flat chewy noodles out of here.

Or at least curry flavor.

So I should stop adding salt?

Eh, I stopped buying those udons and get Sanuki Udon (just the noodle packs) 5 udon noodle pack is way cheaper than one of those. And making the soup is super easy. Just some soy sauce, dashi, mirin, sugar in water and boil and that's it. Look up Udon recipe online.

Well, only if you're drinking up all of that soup then yeah, you've ingested the 200% of daily sodium level. But if you just eat noodle, not as much

why would you just eat noodre? that's insanity.

The soup is the best bit.

this

I like the crunchy little onion bits :d

>not been able to find it

Just buy srriacha sauce from the asian market and toss a squirt or two in until its hot enough. I always throw that + sesame oik into any of those.

If you've never had sriracha, you're welcome.

yeah i thought they might be cheaper in the store, but the big asia food store nearby doesnt have them. i know their stock on soups quite well ^^

>only eat noodles
>palm oil
>yeah, that's healthier
kek, enjoy death.