Lets settle this

Lets settle this

strawpoll.me/11084726

no haters yet

CAST YOUR VOTE. DOES IT SUCK? DO YOU LIKE IT?

I like some of their videos but this show is the most unfunny thing I have ever seen.

I like MDE, Eric Andre, AND John Oliver.

What now faggots?

Sam must have multiple accounts

haters BTFO

Clearly two or three anons with VPN are voting.

This thread has 3 posters...

I have 35 servers/IPs available on my VPN. So I could cast 35 votes. But I'm not an MDE shill and don't give a fuck about it.

most people just vote without posting. whats there to post about?

alo was posted in other threads

where do I download episodes of world peace?

>John Oliver
KYS pronto

don't bother, it sucks

Thanks, pal. But I'll be the judge of that.

oh?

I see 14 patricians and 64 plebs

Just trying to not have you lose one hour of your life to a complete shit fest.

I already lost a minute giving replies to some kind of reddit faggot who's trying his best to convince me not to watch it.

>like the show but voted it sucks

What are you nerds gonna do about it?

Suit yourself fagboy, I tried to warn you.

u sly dog

be mean to you on an anime website

youre a stupid faggot

This show is awful, it's like Wonder Showzen if it were made by autistic contrarian bigots. It's creators and all of it's devoted fans will be sure to tell you "you don't get it" but everyone that watches it can easily understand this show.
Every few years a show comes out, claiming to be "edgy" and "in your face," and when people dislike the pathetic attempts at comedy they reply "what were you offended?!?!?" or "You just can't handle it bro!" One episode features a sketch where an actor is in black-face with paper up his nostrils to appear African, which I bet is super funny to various Klu Klux Klan members, and then a classic skit that is just a PSA about tap-water being dirty. It's so rad making a comedy sketch about how people are stupid slaves to their taxes man *TAKES BONG RIP* yeah bro, this show is deep bro, epic win. Seriously though, everything about this show is just boring white art students copying PFFR and Tim and Eric, while being as bland and uninspired as possible. There is nothing new here artistically or politically, and I can't wait until these bland white guys are forced to get real jobs

I'm surprised this is so one sided.

yeah, you're a fucking faggot