I fucked this cute Filipina while she was an au pair in my country...

I fucked this cute Filipina while she was an au pair in my country. She made the cutest like gasp the first my dick went up her!

Hate that I didn't get to hear her cute sound when fucking her ass.

I bet she wouldn't even feel my 5.5inches

Will be an ugly fat pig in a couple of years.

She was really tight - one of the most amazing pussies I've ever had!

Tight enough to feel this?

>>
Don't care. She was smoking when I got with her

Wouldn't be surprised

I'm in my early thirties, been working in the Philippines for almost 4 years. If you're white and not a total fatass autist, you can fuck way hotter on a daily basis. I've been with my current gf for two years, since she was 13. I definitely look forward to going back to the States, but if you keep busy and make the best of this country's limited advantages i.e. endless amounts of young pussy, it can be enjoyable.

Pic of the once you made it with

living in literal nigger tier asia and gloating about it.

you are the lowest of low male.

but.. but.. i fuck a zipper head nigger..

move back to the real world and see how long you last

Ok hold on a minute

Great

I

lips made for sucking

Louisa?

Is that pic coming, you nigger?

Looks like a maid...

who's Louisa?

would love to fuck her in maids uniform

knew a guy with a 2incher, found that out when we were running a train on a chick he brought over. She loved it, wasn't too crazy about my uncircumsied 8 incher. There are women who like small.

Prob cause you uncut

There's a stigma about uncut here, I'm uncut as well... Guys here get cut between 9 and 13, they think it's weird we do it at birth... but these people are uneducated apes

nah yeah, that could be it. But it's clean and allows me to go in dry. pull cap onto the head and it slides back as I slide in. Wouldn't have it any other way.