GOing to be tying up my girls arms behind her back. What are some kinky things I can do while she's tied up?

GOing to be tying up my girls arms behind her back. What are some kinky things I can do while she's tied up?

So far i've got

>Blowjob
>fuck doggy style
>spanking
>fingering

shave her head

How pathetic is your sex life that you not only have to plan and schedule something as benign as "tying her arms behind her back", but you also have to ask strangers what to do once you've gotten that far?

100% pathetic

Take her bank card and empty her account

>use hair for wanking
>push dick against face and use for wanking
>candle wax on tits or ass
>spank with belt
>choke with belt (while fucking)
>spit on face or in mouth
>use vibrator on clit
>piss (anywhere)

Make her watch you shit in a bucket

Make her eat all of the eggs all. of. them.

>piss

call her a vile beggar

So, basically you're planning on doing all the normal shit you do when she's not tied up.

Jesus fucking Christ this place.

Cut off one of her pinkies.

Invite your buddies over to run a train on her.

Both of these are correct.

Any other options are an illusion.

Make that bitch get her ass in the kitchen and make you a sandwich hands tied.

Make her a tinder account so she can find a real man

- insert kitchen implements in her ass and pussy
- take pictures
- clothes peg her nipples

Tell her the rules beforehand.
any time she talks or objects to anything, you fuck her ass/mouth roughly.

Throw a can of coke in the freezer and tease her pussy with that. Works for mine

Don't use cheap plastic shit with joins. That shit hurts like cancer. Take it from someone that's put every household item up there ass.

>Make her a tinder account so she can find a real man
That's it...Do it!

>get her tied up
>begin receiving blow job
>go through her phone to find you if shes lying about anything, or doing anything wrong.
>shes tied up, hate fuck the shit out of her before you dump the cheating whore you find out she it

Make her eat all the eggs

>Take it from someone that's put every household item up there ass.
So that means... OP

Seams.

You mean the rough edges along the part lines of plastic parts made in two molds.

Joints would be either fixed or free and imply a fastener such as a bolt and nut, or a hinge or other movable mechanism.

1. Find some Kink University videos on Pirate Bay
2. learn some bondage techniques, (they explain stuff clearly)
3. Find "How to eat pussy like a champ" on PB
4. Apply learning to gf
5. Profit.

Just remember when you are starting out with bondage, clearly communicate limits with each other before hand, have an agreed safe word or hand signal if using a gag, and remember it will take a few sessions for both of you to learn. Also, your sub's pleasure is important too.

Afterwards, talk about what you both liked and didn't, what you can improve next time. Communication is super important.