I need a quick and painless way of killing myself, I can't find the safe where my dad hides his gun

I need a quick and painless way of killing myself, I can't find the safe where my dad hides his gun

just stop breathing...

>I can't find the safe where my dad hides his gun

Is your house tremendously large and you can't locate the safe? Or, does your dad have dozen and dozens of safes and you just can't locate the one that has his gun?

we have a small apartment but i don't know where it is

How do you know it's in the apartment?

The safe? Or the apartment?

If you can't find the safe, I would suggest... looking around.

If you can't find the apartment, I would try google maps.

consider why you want to kill yourself first and why does it have to be painess?

He's probably gay.

iwant to die but i don't want itto be alowand agonizing, i just want to end it an get it over with. Not to mentionin the time where i'm in pain slowly dying i'm gonna probably regret it.

lol sorry thesafe,i'm looking everywhere i can i just leftthe room to check here gonna go back in a sec

Every beta has thoughts of killing themselves at some point. John a local gym, eat healthy, work on problems one by one and soon you'll be alpha instead.

Don't, life will be over soon enough might as well see what happens.

jump out of your basement window!

im in florida i don't even have a basement

>Your English.

Right, no worries. Do you have a plan to get the safe open once you find it? Does it have a combination lock? I ask because it's more challenging to pick a combination lock.

Sorry dude im frantic and just wannna end this i have no time to care about grammer

i'm not sure what kind of lock it is, we had one in our old apartment but i don'tknow if it's the same

You didn't exist for an eternity and will be home for an eternity after you die. The amount of time you exist is so small you should make the most of it. Billions dead wished they had when it was too late.

Why do you want to kill yourself my dude? and btw, there is a nice way to kill yourself that you won't feel anything

If you're already having doubts, you're not intrested. Did a gig as an EMT for a year. The geezers that offed themselves that christmas and new year made me quit. Had one guy who rigged from his circuit box a 220v wire to his shower, shit was a fucking mess. Mainy sleeping pills and alcohol and guns with a unfinished bottle of decent whiskey. Go get really fucking drunk and fall in front of a train? Honestly all i have to say it's growing pains for you.

i feel like my life has no meaning, i'm annoying and worthless and even the few feiwnds i do i have i'm too weird and awkward for them my mental illness while seemingly not so bad or made up makes it hard to associate with people and i have another one that makes me an emootional mess. I date people and i find it hard to make real connections most of thetime or they end up breaking it off with me.

thanks for the help though, I want to do it now but i'll take it into consideration and maybe wait. Ironic too because thats a way a character dies in little shop of horrors a musical i love.

thats part of the reason why i'm hesitant, i already have a low pain tolerence as it is i just want todie with out minutes, hours, or days of suffering and sitting there wishing i never did it. I legitiematly iwant to not exist anymore and it sucks having done tons of reasearch over the years because i know most ways leave you in pain for a while and/or end up not working

Go live your life with how you feel honestly, I had mental issues that i worked out with partying all the time, doing all kinds of drugs (except heroin, pcp, and other crap that leads to heavy addiction), doing stupid shit that would of killed me, and drinking heavily. Though going with the flow allowed me to meet new people that were different and experience shit that allows me to be a mellow person in my age. Go mellow out and get an eight of shrooms. Years of theraphy condesed to eight hours.

Dude, if that's the reason you want to kill yourself, you really shouldn't. There's people in worst situations than yours, hell, i've been in much worst situations. Work on your social skills, hit the gym, make new friends, find a hobby, you'll get over it, i promise.

I have many hobbies that i try to destrat myself with, but i just find them pointless most of the time. I know my situuation is better than many but i just feel useless . Even with my job now im behind on rent. My dad has been covering for me i feel so bad he has to deal with me and i feel like an utter dissapointment.

my best friend is calling me worried threatening to call the police i feel like an idiot telling her, i tried to ask her to convience not to earlier

Vauge suggestions. Gym is not a very social place and sucks ass. Social skills develop when you have people to work them with. Making friends take social skills. As for a hobby it could be the same as a gym. Drunk places would be the best for OP to start developing osme of those such as house parties/ small underground bands. Maybe being a musician would work out?

As a man with a son, there is no disapointment. Go out and do things with your lack of fear for death it'll work out best. Fuck joinging the military with that metnality. You'll end up fucked in the head. Play an insturment mediocrely and join a band with your liking of music style.

i need to loose weight so the gym isn't a bad idea, actually have put forth effort to loosing weight before but i'm incredibly anxious and mentally ill and i fear judgement. I really want to go to underground band events but my job (which is pretty good) has me work when the band events happen unfortunetly

Yeah you're right, as for being a musician, i don't know if that would really be the best option for OP, as he said, he doesn't have many social skills, and i guess you need that when you want to form a band, but hey, underground stuff and hitting sume pubs might be a cool thing for OP to do and maybe find some new friends.

there are undergroundish band scenes im interested in that the friends I do have go to, i rather not say because it's the type of thing Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums despises but i would love to go if i have the chance. Honestly i would love to learn an instrument as well. I draw alot although i kinda suck. I still want to die but i apreciate the help guys you all are alot more helpful and nice than what i've seen in my years of being here lol. The helium thing is tempting but my best friend and the slim chance of things turning around wants to keep me alive

See? there's still plenty of things you can and want to do, go live your life, you'll soon look back and be happy you didn't kill yourself, life shall mend the wounds, don't worry.

>Shitty english

End your life mongoloid.

I already wrote im frantic and suicidal and could give two shits about my spelling and grammar at the moment. I'm feeling better but buy me the hulium tank,mask, and tube and i'll consider it user

Don't use a gun, they sound so loud, that you will have permanent hearing problems for the rest of your life.

not if i die

Was irony to give you a little laugh, and hopefully get you to leave that dark side where you are now. Don't do it.

> you will have permanent hearing problems for the rest of your life.

How the hell is he going to have hearing problems if he's dead?

Btw, don't do it OP.

again thanks all for the help i don't see mysel doing it atlest not soon, if i do take my life 99% of the ways are painful and i want something quick and painless and painless ways are inaccessable right now unless i get piss drunk and get it by a train. I also don't want to survive a and be put in the hospital again especially now that im an adult i rather keep my job and not deal with that again

Best of luck to you OP! i hope you get over it soon and live a happy or at least decent life, anyway, have a good day, hopefully.