Are there any good right-wing anarchist punk bands?

Are there any good right-wing anarchist punk bands?

There are no good punk bands, let alone right-wing anarchist ones.

ancap punk?

>right-wing anarchist

Boyd Rice.

>right wing anarchist

are right wingers politically illiterate because they're right wingers, or are they right wingers because they're politically illiterate?

>anarchist
>right-wing
heh

anyone else having issues with the captcha? also i hope this thread gets pruned
>left wing anarchism

>what is ancap

t. Americans who think that their local vegan antifa anarchists with dreadlocks constitutes all anarchism

They should delete Sup Forums

Can someone explain to me how ancom could possibly work? At least ancap is realistic in the sense that it would be every man for themselves. Do ancoms really believe that once the government is gone, we'll just hold hands and work together for the rest of eternity?

Then they'll just go on every other board in larger numbers, including this one.

>Do ancoms really believe that once the government is gone, we'll just hold hands and work together for the rest of eternity?

Yes. Ancom would either devolve into regular authoritarian communism or just turn into ancap.

there's a lot of different factions of left anarchism that have different methodology also AnCap eventually becomes feudalism

communism is inherently anarchic dumbos

Thanks I needed that.

An oxymoron.

If you're angling that you want to talk about politics than please go and do it on the fucking politics board and not the music board.

needed what

The end goal of communism is the dissolution of the state

Not really

how the fuck are you still around

nobody on pol actually talks about politics

hey you might want to get a picture that's better quality than that, it's kind of blurry now

i stay user on /bleep/, the only patrician threads here

Sorry the rotational velocidensity of my hard drive must have lowered the quality of that jpg.