Busking

Anyone here tried busking before? I'm taking a gap year and I need to make as much money as possible in order to pay for jaw surgery.

Potential sources of income
>Starbucks barista in Seattle
>selling weed to people without a medical card
>teaching Latin and German up to the AP level
>guitar; I can play almost all Nick Drake songs but I can't sing
I'm also basically /r9k/-tier aesthetic so is there any chance I could make some money? Would a mask increase my devidends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dzsRyQDXy5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Would a mask increase my devidends?
If you could sell it as a gimmick, possibly. Otherwise it would probably just come off as creepy

youtu.be/dzsRyQDXy5A

Bumping for interest also we share the same taste in androgynous qts

The closest to a mask I've seen were like huge novelty glasses like Bootsy Collins

How is this girl in any way androgynous? And the other girl just has her face all scrunched up.

Is this you? Sounds nice man

could creepy work? I'm 6'1 and thin

>her

>be american
>need to save up money to pay for surgery

Awesome glad you liked it. Nah I just filmed it.

dog bless

What the fuck is busking? Sounds like a weird way to jack off or something.

playing music on the street

I have friends who busk. I personally don't due to crippling anxiety. But they generally do pretty well. They're not the greatest singers and I can out-play them on the guitar. People just care that you have the balls to go do it. Remember, play songs people like. I have a mate who learnt a lot of Disney songs 'cause they rake in cash. Stuff like Beatles, Dylan, Elvis you should know the type of stuff it's all pretty easy to learn. I can't say what it's like in the US but i certain cities in the UK you have to kind of apply to busk legally. Get a card and stuff and you can only go in certain spots. Get yourself up on the law or you can end up in a bit of trouble. Remember to get there good and early. Most people go into town sort of late morning/early afternoon so midday is prime time and experienced buskers will snap up good spots quick. Seriously, I'm talking try and get there maybe 7 or 8, maybe earlier depending on where you are. Try and bring some friends it can really help you out and be pretty fun. I've danced and chanted and stuff while friends play and it draws in more money. I really do think people just appreciate the courage to go stand there and do it. Even if you're playing 4 chord pop on an old battered guitar and singing like a fucking walrus. Good luck man hope it helped.

>teaching Latin and German up to the AP level

um that one lol

apply to work for a tutoring service; some of them pay over $30 an hour

>I personally don't due to crippling anxiety.
same dude, but I really need the money
>brings some friends
tfw

busking is gay

Try it, you never know if you'll become the lead singer of an extremely influential German rock band and release three rock masterpieces

Story?

Ever heard of Can user?

oh nice, good read

fuck you, david byrne

That's David Lynch

Sell the weed and teach, you'll make more money, just don't get busted.