If a ban on high powered assault rifles doesn't prevent shootings, than why would a ban on muslims prevent terrorism?

If a ban on high powered assault rifles doesn't prevent shootings, than why would a ban on muslims prevent terrorism?

Checkmate Drumpftards

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/13/the-macabre-truth-of-gun-control-in-the-us-is-that-toddlers-kill-more-people-than-terrorists-do?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you implying that muslims cause terror attacks? Fucking oppressive shit lord fuck you and your privilege

Last time I checked, the Second Amendment didn't say anything about the right to fuck pigs

If you let Islam in they will win
If you let muslims conquer you they win
If you ban guns, your enemies win

Bc you can actively stop Muslims from entering the country. There is no explicit right to come to America for anyone, however there is a right to bear arms and that right is not to be infringed upon.

Muslims aren't a constitutional right

>attempting logic with religion
Nigga you are really dumb. Fo real.

Cause some races can't handle guns well, those would be Arabs. To be quite honest.

Guns have value, mudslims, not so much.

>amendments can't be repealed

it's the 21st century shitlord

>what is freedom to practice religion

Because Muslims blow people up and assault rifles are inanimate objects

Comparing guns to muslims...

How liberals REALLY see minorities.

Guns don't kill people.
Muslims kill people.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

>the constitution was made in 1787, it's so old it doesn't have any value.

Found the Ahmed

>undoing the processes that helped create the greatest nation in modern history
Shiggy

You know what time it is

fuck off trudeau

If laws don't stop criminals, why not just remove all laws?

There is a statistical correlation between muslim population percentage and acts of terror.

There isn't a statistical correlation between gun ownership and non-suicide gun deaths.

MUHAMMAD ATTA STOP RUINING THIS THREAD

Its not the guns doing the killing, its the muslims holding them

guns are inanimate objects. muslims are sapient animals. one has free will, the other is inert. do the math.

Something that doesn't apply to non-citizens?

I think Islam is cancer but if anyone honestly belives that the US can ban muslims from entering they are retarded. Why wouldn't muslims lie and say they are hindu or w/e. If Trump gets elected, there is no way he will even try to apply this into law. It's against the constitution also

I don't even understand how he's gonna decide who's muslim and who isn't?

>comparing inanimate objects to people with free will

>If a ban on high powered assault rifles doesn't prevent shootings, than why would a ban on muslims prevent terrorism?

it would prevent muslims from doing terrorist attacks because we would deport them. if they arent here and we secure our boarders and military as well as our allies

Good point.

What about muslims living in america?

The first amendment gives the right for AMERICANS to speak freely and practice their religion freely. It says literally nothing about foreigners having the right to come here regardless of what religion they are. The constitution applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS not to every Tom, Dick and Abdul that wants to enter our country.
law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

NOTHING about foreigners religion and nothing that says we can't ban them.

>knowing shit about the US Constitution
Fuck off you retarded potato-muncher, we still have the Alien Enemies Act.

>If a ban on high powered assault rifles doesn't prevent shootings

whose ever said that? link direct and exact quote pls

Check this picture OP

Join the #TRASHRIGHT

Its what all the cool kids are doing!

>Not all Muslims are terrorists.... But all terrorists ARE Muslims

Check fucking mate

Less than 15% of gun deaths are caused by rifles.

They're free to follow their deathcult as long as they don't try to impose their bigotry on others.
that's of course assuming they got there legally in the first place.

Got some more dank to add to the convo ho.

Learn it.

Live it.

Lick it.

Love it.

>Alien Enemies Act.

Alien Enemies Act can be enforced if US is at war with another country.
It also only restricts only males and only 14 years or older.

Apologize to me for being so uninformed about your own laws you rancid swine

Can you buy Muslims in the United States without a license? I'd have thought that would be prohibited, if not by the National Firearms Act then by some act pertaining to the acquisition of livestock.

It doesn't, we just don't want their kind.

Fug, wrong pic.

Think that's about it

>kill repubs with latinos
Wait, isn't that literally the opposite of what he's doing? If illegal immigration isn't stopped the repubs will be killed with latinos.

I don't understand your point. Did you want to prove you could use Wikipedia or something?

MORE PEOPLE WERE KILLED BY TODDLERS THAN TERRORISTS IN 2015

BTFO

The fuck are you brainshitting about?

my point is you can't ban all muslims from entering US without changing the constitution

There is a constitutional right to militia style weapons.
There is no right to immigrate as a terrorist.

Guns don't blow themselves up.

Our concern isn't (or shouldnt be) terrorism, because it's rare. Sharia law and erosion of free speech, which muslims cause in Europe, is not something we want in America.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Come on.

I like to say all Jihadists are Muslims.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/13/the-macabre-truth-of-gun-control-in-the-us-is-that-toddlers-kill-more-people-than-terrorists-do?CMP=share_btn_tw

Meanwhile, Trump's Muslim ban confirmed for an economic disaster.

>banning all the cucks

I see nothing wrong with this.

>Shitty people from shitty countries that are of no use to us are banned
Sounds great to me.

Looks good.

There's 300 million guns in the country. There aren't 300 million Muslims in the country. Check mate OP.

Thailand should be banned.

Toddlers are more competent than shit skins.

What else is new?

Owning weapons is part of our definition as a proposition state. Muslims have no history here and have been consistently hostile.

Banning assault rifles will prevent a very small amount of deaths

Banning Muslims will prevent a very small amount of deaths

I am willing to compromise here

Ban on "assault rifles" for a ban on Muslims.

Fair? would either side agree with it?