Superman

Can we expect a Superman cameo in the Flash and Arrow now that he's been caster??

That's a big ass

>dat ass

It isn't real, is it?

Is this the CW's superman?

Probably, I hope so. Even if its a stupid cameo where Supes come in to help the Green Arrow and flies off without a word

He will be conveniently off-world/mind controlled/stuck in the Phantom Zone bullshit excuse for the crossovers. More than certain the season finale will have him killed by Doomsday

>yfw we see Superman and the Flash race

>implying the Flash isn't faster than Superman
ISHYGDDT

His ass is literally a basketball

We already saw Supergirl and Flash "race" and while it wasn't as homosexually charged as the one in Smallville it was underwhelming as fuck, plus they already acknowledged Flash is faster.

Supergirl: I win.
Flash: What do you mean 'you win'?
Supergirl:I got here first!
Flash: No, I got here first and checked the surrounding area.

Yes it is.

It is real, real padding.

>those heels
low budget manlet supes

>Not hoping Supergirl gets killed by Doomsday
Come on

Explain his thighs then

Dear god...

Why is he wearing heels?

Wait, wasn0t Supergirl in another Earth? Barry traveled to another Earth, how the fuck can they do crossovers now?

Good, good, but what about Batman?

By traveling between earths just like last time.

Flash is retarded written now days he just travels to any world at any point in time he feels like it now, doesn't even break a sweat.

>already established that the multiverse exists
>Cisco can even open portals to one of them
>thinking it's somehow difficult to come up with a way to to have Supergirl visit their Earth and vice versa

I don't like this feel either

He's still a kid at this point apparently

How is that apparent dipshit?

Hopefully. Flash arrow verse beats the fuck out of DC cinematic universe. And marvel tries to pander to adults and children at the same time so either children nor adults can enjoy it because they cant pick a side to whom they're pandering to.

Can you give me some context here?

Why do you want to see Batman in TV?All of the CW series are complete shit.I don't even know why are you still watching this shit at this point?

If you want to see Batman on TV go watch Daredevil.

Superman needs to stop Flash for reasons, flash can't stop won't stop.

idk Sup Forums told me

I hoped for a Wonde Woman cameo

They're not heels. They're acting shoes. See RDJ

>pic not related to Supergirl S2

Bastard. And if we got a Wonder, it'd be Wonder Girl, and I'm all about that.

Wow she's gorgeous

>Lifts
kek

Ironman does it too :^)

Ass Ass Ass Ass

Batman can't appear on TV outside of Fox because of the Batman '66 show agreement between WB and Fox

What the fuck? Why

Mmm

MOAR

Because of the Batman '66 show agreement between WB and Fo- were you even listening?

I was asking for detail

I don't know the details. I just know that the Batman 66 show was produced by Fox, not by Warner. They basically gave the rights to do a Batman TV show for Fox, much like Marvel with X-Men nowadays.

But their agreement actually prevented Fox from doing anything with Batman without WB, but Gotham was part of a deal to release Batman 66 on Blu-ray