The ride never ends

The ride never ends

Need tiger comic now, I cannot finish until I either see the rest of it or get sauce on it

Never had a thing for guys. To each their own though. I mean, fuck. Look at what I'm into.

Regardless though. Find a woman that loves to cum, and you'll find someone that welcomes a hungry tongue.

Yeah, to each their own. I'm pretty picky regardless, nothing at all wrong with personal preference. I welcome it. I'm into weird shit too, believe me.

Oh, I will. I'd love nothing more. I'd love nothing more for a woman to cream herself over my nose, mouth and chin, I'll lick it all clean and then fuck her after.

>Find a woman that loves to cum

Isn't that all of them?

Smoking hawt.

Sauce?

I've done it long enough where it hurt to talk or chew the next day. But I could care less about the pain when the next opening was made available.

You would think so. I've meet those who have little interest in sex. Only banged one of them myself. Another who pretty much couldn't climax (nerve damage or something). And meet a few others who put their interest in their partner instead of themselves. "Meh, I'll take care of myself later." That phrase left me confused.

Love The Tiger

Bitch bulked up in beast mode.

End?

Haha, same. I remember the last time I ate out my ex I had a decent rash around my mouth because she'd just shaved a few days before. I didn't give a shit, it was completely worth it. Would do it again to taste her.

I wouldn't know by experience, but perhaps she was one of those types who don't get off unless it's a particular feeling or fantasy they're looking for. I'm drunk, so I could very much be wrong.

I just want a chubby, furred woman to sit on my face.

con'td
Muscled women are also fucking hot.

Yes.

But here is The Fox.
It's even better.

oh FFS stap....

>tfw you so used to shit, that you just can't stand the good stuff anymore.

It's always in how they're illustrated. I've seen plenty of ladies that are just fucking ripped and still sexy as hell.

Also, switching up to a comic.

afk

Despite the skill of the artist there's a fetish for band ends laying around somewhere and it's really fucking boring.

Loving this comic, does she fuck in her bridal gown though?

We'll find out together. And I forget he told her not to swallow. What a clown.

> Pay cover fee
> enter stripclub
> instead of strippers, the place is covered wall to wall in landscape paintings
> this is not why I'm here...
> complain to bartender
> strip club bartender points out that if you prefer stripclubs full of actual strippers, and not landscapes, your probably a tasteless pleb.

nigga u wat

bump

These comics aren't even very good, though. The art is nice, but it's like the closest the artist has been to nature is the local park.

I need a g/fur thread

You need a psychiatrist

Looking for the rest of the pages. Not sure why they aren't in the proper folder.

nigger

>that spreading

Y E S
E
S

You need a bullet in your brain

Thx op i'm saving this comic to fap later

My man. Thanks.

No problem. And wash your hands.

No problem

Well. It's been fun. Nice chatting with ya'll and sharing the love of conalingus. I need some sleep.

Keep the dream alive.

back