Roast me: Say how cool am I with this huge biceps

Roast me: Say how cool am I with this huge biceps

Fag af

post moar

Enough? ;)

MOAR

Moaaar

If that's you, your rowing technique is beyond shit.

Want a race?

how can you be a rower yet have zero muscle mass?

Yeah sure dude. I'll teach you how to row after.

I mean he looks about high school age so it's not really surprising, plus lightweight rowers often are extremely lean.

Try me;)

2k pr?

I mean you are literally shit at rowing...you're laying back way too far to the point where you're letting the handle get past you. You're likely either about to crab or just being insanely late out of the water and inefficient.

>wanna
>it lengthens to want to
>he thinks it always means want a
>lengthens it himself to want a (even though he knows he meant want to

Not to mention your budget ass Frankenstein boat that doesn't have riggers or oarlocks and just had oars tied to the gunwales.

I recommend you find a new rowing club where you can learn to row like a proper non retard.

We won the Spanish championship

Even if that is true, Spain is shit at rowing. You won a high school regatta in Spain...You're rowing technique is actually really bad. I was on the rowing team in college and I coached collegiate rowing after I graduated.

I'm very good rowing, trust me

You're really not. Whatever you think you are doing is not what the competitive sport of rowing even is.

Not sure what you retarded Spanish people are doing, but the invention of the outrigger and the sliding seat has advanced the sport of rowing quite a bit. You should consider catching up to the rest of the world.

It's traditional in Spain rowing like that, have you got general culture?

people talking about rowing techniques and im just here like

General culture doesn't apply to some specific shit that happens in a country that isn't relevant. Continue your meaningless tradition, but you can't consider yourself an oarsman let alone an accomplished one when you don't compete in the worldwide version of the sport. That would be like making up your own rules to some version of soccer and saying your the best at soccer because no one else plays your version of it. Get a brain.

Row bikes are atrocious and that dude's technique is shit anyway.

but you know whats fun? showing this to high people

i'm looking this vid for 2 hour, does the guy fall at the end ?

>Literal autism

Fucking hot face.

I jerked my penis and pumped out my semen for you.

Just wanted to let you know that some random dude from some random country fapped to your photo. :)

Post penis pls