Uh oh, the SJW won't like this

Uh oh, the SJW won't like this.

>slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2014/04/male_rape_in_america_a_new_study_reveals_that_men_are_sexually_assaulted.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1O1vb9AUU
emmatheemo.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/why-do-rapists-rape-for-power-or-sex-lets-ask-a-rapist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd only object to rape if the rapist was a fat ugly broad.

>not understanding the mind of the sjws
Feminists wish women could commit rape. They don't like being told they can't because it implies men and women are different.

FUCK YOU ITS BECAUSE OF PATRIARCHY IF WE REMOVE PATRIARCHY THEN RAPE WILL STOP STOP OBJECTIFYING ME

In all honesty I seriously doubt females rape males more often, sounds bunk when you consider most rape is prolly prison rape which is mostly male on male

It was actually women raping men all along, men can't rape.

you think good looking women need to resort to rape to get laid?

sometimes

it's lonely at the top

The only men who can get raped by women are faggots. Congratulations OP.

>Rosin was born to a Jewish family[4] in Israel and grew up in Queens, where her father was a taxi driver

Wat

Men can't get raped.

Good lord. Fucking whores man.

>The final outrage in Stemple and Meyer’s paper involves inmates, who aren’t counted in the general statistics at all. In the last few years, the BJS did two studies in adult prisons, jails, and juvenile facilities. The surveys were excellent because they afforded lots of privacy and asked questions using very specific, informal, and graphic language. (“Did another inmate use physical force to make you give or receive a blow job?”) Those surveys turned up the opposite of what we generally think is true. Women were more likely to be abused by fellow female inmates, and men by guards, and many of those guards were female. For example, of juveniles reporting staff sexual misconduct, 89 percent were boys reporting abuse by a female staff member. In total, inmates reported an astronomical 900,000 incidents of sexual abuse.

...by other men.

Bring your ass to my house and i'll help you rethink that

i'm so confused right now

So ONE article written by a someone who has vague connections to Judaism means that there's some kind of Jewish conspiracy? Fuck off.

fuck off kike

Nice victim blaming

kek'd

It is actually true when you apply the same definition they use to get the 1 in 4 women are raped figure. Kinda makes the whole thing meaningless. If a woman has ever pressured you into having sex when you didn't feel like it initially, you were raped user.

I wish I was raped by a women. But because I wish to be raped it will never happen because it will then be consent.

You might think about reading this link before you throw around that ugly word again.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Men can't be raped, only oppressed peoples can be raped like black muslim trannies

You fucking retard. You should read the article. The general statistics don't count prison rape at all.

>>The final outrage in Stemple and Meyer’s paper involves inmates, who aren’t counted in the general statistics at all. In the last few years, the BJS did two studies in adult prisons, jails, and juvenile facilities. The surveys were excellent because they afforded lots of privacy and asked questions using very specific, informal, and graphic language. (“Did another inmate use physical force to make you give or receive a blow job?”) Those surveys turned up the opposite of what we generally think is true. Women were more likely to be abused by fellow female inmates, and men by guards, and many of those guards were female. For example, of juveniles reporting staff sexual misconduct, 89 percent were boys reporting abuse by a female staff member. In total, inmates reported an astronomical 900,000 incidents of sexual abuse.

I was raped by a woman before. She got right on top of me while I was asleep, I woke up to my pants being unbuttoned, then she got on top with her tampon still in? da fuq. I wasn't about that life at the time so I asked her to stop, she wouldn't. When I tried to get up she would bite me so hard it was painful. She said if I tried to push her off she'd accuse me of rape. Noone believed me, and noone cared.

Doesn't surprise me. Aren't half of sexual predators women? It's just that you get a usually different reaction from being raped by a woman as a man, versus being raped by a man as a woman. I doubt it happens as much as men on women, but it probably doesn't get reported about the same.

Implying rape is free sex

a few times I got really drunk and women took advantage of me. not even mad

I got drugged and raped last year by a gay dude. I didn't tell anyone.

>(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

If you're a white, straight male, you cannot be raped. If you're anything else, you can be. At least that's what American culture tells me.

>Not archiving/pastbinning slate

user, I...

slut

What about us who got raped by another guy? fucks sake why don't we exist?

Keyboard crusader detected.

this is open for debate is it?

oh right, only to lunatics.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1O1vb9AUU

Somebody posted a Webm on Sup Forums of an older woman giving head to a young boy looks like she was his babysitter, the boy was maybe 4 or 5 he was crying the whole time...mods deleted the entire thread it got posted in

but they do, frequently, and usually against children

rape isn't about sex. it's basically a manifestation of violence and control.

maybe this thread is a humour thread? i find it strange that no one has encountered this before.

but you still got hard and fucked her?

tl;dr

Not being raped is a human right, m8. I don't know what you're trying to prove by dropping that link.

jesus

There are no human rights, m8. Stop meming.

It happens user, some women, even pretty ones, get obsessed with dudes who just don't want them, some of them may react criminally, shit there was a movie about it starring Jaime Fox (I think) and the crazy bitch from Homeland (Idk her name) where she drugged him and raped him because he wanted nothing to do with her.

I was raped by a schizo on the psych ward, she had a nice ass so i didn't mind.

actually its 46% perpetrated by women leaf, please stop shitposting

Stop linking to slate you fucking cancer.

My "friends" think I was raped cause I said something stupid while I was cooked
>why even live ;_;

nah victim blaming only applies to when bad stuff happens to women. if a dude gets raped/beaten up by a girl hes a little bitch.

>getting overpowered by a female
lol fag

story

Sorry but it's not rape. Your mouth may say no but a your hard dick is saying yes. Men can't be raped by women

>Didnt use bite marks as prove that you were raped.

You fucked yourself user.

I never understand what people mean by human rights. I can understand someone saying that such and such a thing is a state right or should be a state right but implying that people inherently have rights by being human is just wrong.

tfw too ugly to get raped by a woman

> For example, of juveniles reporting staff sexual misconduct, 89 percent were boys reporting abuse by a female staff member

Rrrrreeeeeeeee

>tfw 12
>Suck at math
>26 y/o qt3.14 teaches me on the side
>Can only see me during evenings
>Times get later and later
>one evening
>she goes off to bathroom
>hear sounds
>walk in
>she's masterbating
>grabs me by the hair
>Has me perform certain,... acts on her
>this goes on for a while
>she tells me i will fail at math and how I would embaress everyone
>believe her
Probably where I got my fetish for bossy nazi ladies got from

Why would you not link to Slate in this situation?

Archive when article is slanted liberal shit. Hits when it's factual and on point.

Giving them hits when they're supporting the truth is what we should be doing, it increases the likelihood of more such articles in the future.

Very easy for her to claim it was in self defense.

Whatever. My cat rapes other cats. My dog rapes my neighbors dogs. I've had girls force themselves on me and I've been forceful with girls

It's part of nature.

What are we, jews?

>the final red pill

Wasn't expecting that nazi thing at the end

I really want to hear SJWs justify men getting raped.

>i had to bite him because he wouldn't stop

Rape report thrown out

>2011-ish
>Go out with two m8's for one guys 21st
>He's a virgin
>Being the greatest friends in the world, we find the fattest, ugliest chick we can see and try and get him hooked up
>She isn't really interested in him, but she's clearly gunning for friend 2
>Night goes on
>Leave the bar, standing outside
>Friend 2 is gone
>He just vanished
>I look around
>The fat chick is literally dragging him across the road
>I'd have let it happen but he had a gf and I liked her
>Go after him
>Catch up while she's pulling him into her car and trying to do his seatbelt up
>He's got one leg out, his arms wrapped around the car door trying to escape
>He looks at me and says
>"HELP"

I never let him live that down

Women have been growing stronger

Australia is dangerous place. Emus, spiders, fat and ugly female rapists.

I would let her peg me while she pinned my arms behind my back

Prep a bull while you're at it then.

Fight the monster long enough, eventually you become it.

I mean we've already started practicing their dark magic the last several months.

Yes but law is designed to punish men for being natural while the women get to prance around giggling for the same violations.
Double standard needs to go, either rape is thrown out entirely from the book or everyone goes to jail for every minor rule break that falls under rape.

>australian
>most reasonable motherfucker in the thread
its the goddamn apocalypse

Kek

>rape isn't about sex. it's basically a manifestation of violence and control.
Oh boy not this again

How can a man be raped by a woman?

> when I was drunk, a fat chick gave me a blowjob noooooooo not a fattie

>women would rather rape Chads than give me the time of day

> If she gets wet it isn't rape.

i know this isn't tumbler or reddit but that article really hit a sore spot for me.

i myself was a marine from 2009-2013 and was a victim of rape from some fucking mid to late 30 something year old mexican fat chick.

when i was stationed in camp lejeune north carolina, i met signed up to a website called adult friend finder, this was for hookups and whatever and to my naivetivity i agreed to meet this woman without seeing her pictures

the setting was a club that was hosting some kind of event so i figured it was populated enough

when i first saw her i was like oh shit, i need to get out of here. however not being a complete asshole was my downfall. i still met her, talked to her and literally had onely 1 cocktail drink which she was so kind enough to pay for. I LITERALLY CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT AND STRONGLY SUSPECT I WAS ROOFIED.

in any case after i woke up at this bitch's house i called my friend and got evacuated. never saw her again until i was served papers for child support.

everyone i told this story too ridiculed me and "victim shamed" me.

only got 13 years left of child support but holy shit man, it genuinely sucks knowing you got raped, then played by the system and not backed up.

am i traumatized? no, maybe.
am i less trusting of females? yes.
do i regret my actions and feel responsible? of course, i should have listened to my friends.

guys getting raped is a real thing. the worst part is, no one talks about it unless it's a "joke" like prison rape or guy on guy.

come here big guy

He's New Zealand you faggot.

Red stars = NZ
White stars = Aus

>orgasm is consent

>my roommates in college decide to throw a huge party in our townhouse
>we have an empty room with nothing in it
>at one point in the party, go in there with some people and chill, but I get dizzy and have to fall down
>room is spinning
>really fat girl I didn't like sits on my chest and starts rubbing her zipper jeans vagina on me
>realize everyone else in the room left
>try to get up but can't because I'm fucking drunk
>she keeps grinding on me while I smell fishy sweat
>turns around and unzips my pants and starts playing with my junk
>her hands are so sweaty and now she is spitting on my dick while her ass is in my face
>scream for help but I can't even hear my voice
>start to squirm but when I do she squeezes my junk to the side and it fucking hurts
>my stupid dick is somehow erect
>she turns back around, still sitting on my chest and unzips her jeans and rubs her vag in my face while holding a firm grip on my dick in case I squirm
>yells at me to eat it but I refuse so she just rubs her vag on my chin while jacking me off
>I cum while she just squeezes my dick
>she licks up my cum and leaves me in the room alone
>try to get up but the room is spinning too much so I go to the corner, pissed I'm trapped in a padded room, wish I could be anywhere but there

The irony is the rape culture now exists and it is against males. Society will not back you up and instead mock you while you deal with all the bullshit.
Don't forget all the other dangers that come with blind unprotected sex, like incurable STD's, risk of penis injury and permanent impotence if the woman abuses your body, and the fact that she'll still drop the law on you claiming you assaulted her. And with how retarded the law is over alcohol and substances during a rape case the male is always punished even when the victim so long as she chugged a bottle herself.

That's actually really scary. Sorry you had to go through that user.

>my stupid dick is somehow erect

Sexual nervous system is autonomous, it's why morning wood and getting sprung by brushing is a thing. It's why women lubricate when assaulted.
And yeah you can orgasm without wanting to.

>They don't like being told they can't because it implies men and women are different.

Have you ever actually encountered a sjw?

I got sexually assaulted by a chick when I was a freshman in college. I wish at the time I had known that I could have profited from it. Instead, I was too embarrassed to tell anyone because the chick was really weird. She left after the first semester and never came back.

Happens, i guess.

had a friend a while ago, nicest guy ever, heres an example

>only transportation broken
>walks to job fair
>almost there
>hit by car
>no injuries
>laugh it off keep walking
>job fair closed
>oh well
>walk home

he was drugged at a party and tied to a bed stomach down by some gay guy, he found out what anal felt like that night. laughed it off but asked me not to tell anyone

except it is. actual, real rape is exactly about those things being directed into sexual activity. the use of sex acts to hurt, dominate and destroy.

and you see, your reaction highlights the problem. the feminists and sjws have taken the word and so abused it that now ignorant little neets like you immediately think about their sophistry, rather than the reality of what actual rape actually is. by making the words so meaningless. they've taken the fact that power/domination and violence are components of rape and so fucked the english language that everything that might have a power component is now rape. the irony is they've destroyed woman, they've never helped them.

this kind of shit is why they're really cunts. because they use real victims who they do not care about as tools, and in doing so victimize them further. pure. fucking. evil.

jokes on you i was just pretending to be retarded

6'2, bear mode dude here.

Was was drugged and raped by two women four years ago. Didn't tell anyone because I didn't think they would believe me. I told my girlfriend at the time. She didn't believe me and left because I 'cheated'. Sex was difficult for me for a while after that. Actual intimacy and vulnerability is still an issue for me to this day.

No dumbass. Rape is characterized by sexual attraction.
emmatheemo.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/why-do-rapists-rape-for-power-or-sex-lets-ask-a-rapist/

>laughed it off but asked me not to tell anyone
m8 I think you need to help him out
No joke, but your friend might be traumatized.

neh no way, im his closest friend and shit like this happens to him all the time

well, not rape. but getting hit by cars and shit

This is going to be a fun summer, guys.

don't forget the toads and the rays.

The aussies too.

Uhh ok then

women who rape are the same type of person as men who rape. it is more about control and not about gettin off. you havent been raped by a woman bc you actually want to have sex, that would not turn this type of woman on very well