Training bra thread

Training bra thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Training_bra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_bra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I'm a male, can I wear this? Asking permission for femanon first because I don't want to be seen as misogynistic as this is a female's wear and thus can be seen as offensive to women.

Finally. I personally like the ones with a wider strap. Those small lines really cur into my skin when I workout. The ones at wallmart are really shit in that regard and offer no comfort. I wonder how the more expensive bra's hold up but I dont want to spend a lot of money for shitty bra's. Anyone got experience with them?

today we learn many anons don't know the difference between a sports bra and a training bra

Post difference

Post training bra, I never seen one tbh.

training is for 12yo girls, just growing tiddies or something
sport is for sport

just google it you morons. one's for little girls and one's for sports.

>he can't deliver so he makes up excuses

Mods!!!!

As has been said a training bra is for preteen girls. How much of a sad virgin can you be?

OP image is a training bra, every other one is a sports bra. I'm sorry you're a mongoloid and you don't know how to interpret images. I'm sure it gets in the way of your day-to-day life.

I remember buying my first one. I wanted to go to the shops with my mom, but she told me I should grow up and learn to do stuff alone. Went to a shop, a woman there asked what I wanted and proceeded asking all kinds of awkward questions about my breasts. Was creeped out as fuck and went braless until my mom told me I'm a fucking pussy and went with me to buy one. It was white with a pink heart on the left cup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Training_bra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_bra

and i have some training or had

MODS!!!!

At what age did you start to grow hair on your cunt?

Tits or gtfo.

Who said I was a girl?

Lol disregard the other answer. When I was 11 and tits started growing a bit later

Huh? For what? For bra's on manikins? GTFO.

Potential CP thread....

MODS GET IN HERE!

Jesus fucking Christ you are gay