Has Sup Forums ever walked in on their girlfriend cheating?

Has Sup Forums ever walked in on their girlfriend cheating?

> It was on a Saturday
> I was driving back from a softball tournament
> Ended up coming back around 1 am
> I noticed a car parked in front of the house... Didn't think to much of it though since it could have just been her friend's car.
> Boy was I wrong
> I walk in and I hear the shower running
> I figured that might be my wife and her female friend
> I instantly sneak into our room so she doesn't hear me
> But then I hear her voice from the bed
> She said Dan is that you?
> Who the fuck is Dan I think to myself
> I don't reply. Just flip on the light.
> She's naked on the bed, box of condoms freshly ripped open, drinking wine
> Oh my god I didn't think you were coming back!
> I reply. Let me guess Dan is in the shower? Tell her to go fuck herself. Drop the house key and leave.
> Get shitfaced at strip club
> Wasted so much money I actually took one back to my motel
> I stayed at that motel for three weeks contemplating not to kill myself
> I ended up gathering my shit and moving out

>softball tournament

Got what you deserved faggot

Lol, thats harsh.

when she's the one cheating you're supposed to kick her ass to the curb, not just walk out like a little softball playing faggot.

I am just kidding. I wish I walked on my ex cheating on me. You got it easy. You seen it happen. Nothings worse than the doubt and uncertainty of not knowing if there is something going on or not.

> Tell her to go fuck herself.
> She doesn't comply
> Oh well I guess I'm going to fuck myself instead then goodnight honey

A
L
P
H
A

wait, she cheated on you and YOU left the house?

What kind of beta cuck are you?

>Pull out your gun
>Point it at the whore
>Throw her bra and panties and tell her to get the fuck out of YOUR house
>When dude comes out of bathroom because he hears commotion, pop him in the gut
>Tell Police you heard an intruder and you thought he had raped your "wife"
>Kek as he dies in the hospital from internal bleeding
>Kek as you take most of her shit since being a "wife' is a binding, legal contract not to fuck other dicks and she clearly broke that being a whore
>Stay in YOUR house and fuck young girls.

You dun fuck'n goofed nignog. Thanks for giving her free shit I suppose?

>my wife
On Sup Forums? I don't think so.

can you do this for real? curious

you can shoot an intruder yes but you have to state you told him to gto and that you'd use lethal force. but if she has her name on the deed she can say he was invited but in all honesty if you walk in on a situat ion like this with her naked on the bed and a naked guy walking in you can play coy and say you were afraid of what was happenin because your gf isn't a whore ad you thought she was being raped. in all honesty I'd shoot them both but make a story up about a struggle. the end niche would be you shooting yourself but not deadly but then proping the gun to make it look like it came from a different angle

>decided to shitpost about girlfriends cheating
>forgot and wrote wife while coming up with poorly realized story.

It's really circumstantial evidence.

>Your "wife" naked
>You hear a strange person other than yourself
>They appear out of nowhere

How the fuck are you supposed to know it's the secret lover? YOU'RE MARRIED, YOU SHOULD BE HER LOVER! For all you know it's a fucking burglar who just got finished drugging and raping your girl.

That is to say unless you live in one of the faggot liberal states that thinks protecting what is yours is against the law.

Other than that, it's a crime of passion. Still follows along the same lines as early. Stranger in your house, you find your wife cheating, tensions escalate, you're trying to be protective then this fuck comes out the wood works and you don't know his next actions.

>It's
>Your
>House

Period. Even if you just paid bills on it, if you're married you own half of it. You are legally allowed to protect your property and the people inside it. Being unaware of the intentions of another person definitely helps when you pop a nigger because you don't know if they have a weapon or their ill will towards you- seeing as they already invoked ill will be fucking a married woman.

>But because you pay bills and are married
A marriage license IS a binding contract between a male and a female(fags don't count, because they have no moral system and cheating and fucking everything is just their nature) stating that you won't do harm or cheat on the other person, otherwise the cheater has null and voided everything. Most courts look at it as "If you cheated and got caught, you're basically handing the spouse a pretty fucking nice gift basket of goodies to pick from." and more often the goodies include -PROPERTY, VEHICLES-

If they're married, it doesn't matter who's name is on the lease.

That becomes a co-owned habitat and is considered property of both.

Did you giver her permission to fuck other guys? No? Then there is no extended invite to come in and fuck his wife.

Find them, kill them, make them into this.

FOR ED GEIN!

Actually. You can but the legal cost isn't worth it.
Crime of passion.
It has to be unplanned and spontaneous.

But like I said then you are at the mercy of the court and your soon to ex-wife testimony.

So the correct answer is DON'T DO IT.

Do this instead.
>Kick her out with her boyfriend.
>Call Lawyer
>Change locks.

>I came home expecting my wife to be cheating on me

You have to be a mouth breather to believe some shit like that.

Your ex-wifes testimony only amounts to "I invited him over without my husbands consent to fuck me" which already puts her in poor character and her testimony flawed. Any competent lawyer could see that from 50000 miles away.

I carry a pistol in my vehicle. If I see strange things in my house, I bring it with me. Always.

Seems like you live in one of those pussy states that takes away rights from men and give them all to women to be fucking degenerate whores. Sorry m7

Also see
>King of the Castle
or
>Stand Your Ground

In non pussy states, you don't have to tell somebody already breaking the law to not break the law seeing as you already knew you shouldn't be doing that in the first place, thus being sneaky about it.

Your guilt is you breaking the law before somebody caught you. Your reward is being shot in the fucking neck and bleeding out like the coon you are. This applies to everything that is in your domicile.

You don't need to tell people not to steal your shit because people automatically know stealing = bad = against the law. If you don't want a bullet prize, don't play the game.

What you say, plus the picture of an anime girl, shows what you really are. Stop saying shit.

You all are doing this wrong.

>Come home
>See wife cheating
>Smile and smirk
>360 and walk away to your computer
>Put headphones on and geek it out like a beta on your pc for the rest of the night ignoring whats going on
>Tell your wife in the morning she has 24 hours to get out or its going to get really awkward when you start hooking up as well.
>Proceed to hook up with her there or not.
>Be happy and glad you're finally single again.
>Proceed to play on PC after you're happy.

Is "softball tournament" secret code for gay orgy?

>What you really are

Not a cuck pussyboi like you.

You should pull a gun on yourself, liberal faggot. Do you enjoy your gf getting railed by some nigger or do you pleasantly live in ignorance so you can keep your happiness intact?

Who the fuck drinks wine in the pitch black?!

Sounds just like 'Pretty Woman'.

Fuck bitches. Softball is life.

I'm not the user you were arguing with, but... I live in Eurocuck, so no shots to the gut nor to myself. A good baseball bat to the skull.

It's not cheating when you're her pimp OP

Did you win your softball game, OP?

So why even date tho?

>Staying late for monthly meeting at work. Meeting gets canceled last minute.
>Get home about 9pm, not supposed to be home until midnight.
>House is quiet, wife must be upstairs asleep.
>Sit down on the couch to look through the mail.
>After a couple minutes, start to hear weird noise.
>Gets louder, I realize it's a bed upstairs squeaking.
>Climb the stairs quietly, all of a sudden I start to hear my wife moaning and begging "harder, harder."
>She's getting fucked in the guest room.
>I go to our room, grab shotgun.
>Walk up to guestroom door.
>Hear guy's voice say "I'm cumming"
>Open door, he's jacking off onto her back.
>They see me. This motherfucker jumps off the bed, runs past me before he gets shot.
>Start screaming at wife
>Gtfo and go to hotel.
>She actually calls me the next day and offers me anal as a way to make it up.
>Fuck you bitch, I've already called divorce attorneys.
>Attorneys find out the guy she was fucking is basically a giant pedo.
>He's 43, half his Facebook friends are teenage girls.
>Our kid was in the house while she was whoring.
>I got custody and the bitch has to pay me child support.
>mfw.jpg

How long have you been a lesbian?

>I carry a pistol in my vehicle. If I see strange things in my house, I bring it with me
What kind of shady motherfucking neighborhood do you live in if seeing strange things in your house is a frequent occurrence?

Can't get cucked if you don't date

>Sup Forums
>girlfriend

k e k

Blow up dolls are a real gender, you transphobic piece of slime.

Fuckin hell

>Searching the house, authorities found:[23]

>Whole human bones and fragments[24]
>Wastebasket made of human skin[25]
>Human skin covering several chair seats[26]
>Skulls on his bedposts[27]
>Female skulls, some with the tops sawn off[28]
>Bowls made from human skulls[25]
>A corset made from a female torso skinned from shoulders to waist[26]
>Leggings made from human leg skin[25]
>Masks made from the skin of female heads[29]
>Mary Hogan's face mask in a paper bag[27]
>Mary Hogan's skull in a box[30]
>Bernice Worden's entire head in a burlap sack[31]
>Bernice Worden's heart "in a plastic bag in front of Gein's potbellied stove"[32]
>Nine vulvae in a shoe box[33]
>A young girl's dress and "the vulvas of two females judged to have been about fifteen years old"[34]
>A belt made from female human nipples[35]
>Four noses[23]
>A pair of lips on a window shade drawstring[23]
>A lampshade made from the skin of a human face[23]
>Fingernails from female fingers

No baseball in Europe

pwnd

You don't have to be the owner to invite people over, dummy. You think renters never have house guests?

I didn't walk in on my own but with a friend on his gf. He was in sort of a psychological shock in that moment and ended up spending a week in hospital and has had a psychotherapy for over half a year. I had to pay one of those two subhumans around a thousand bucks for the damage he earned when I kicked him down the stairway, the other one lost his phone while running out which lead to me, sending the pics of his small dick to all his contacts.

>with a friend on his gf
>he earned when I kicked him
>the other one lost his phone

Where did the gf go??

Wait, she was fucking TWO guys?

Hot

ure a good friend user

Gf gone to the one dollar store

There are indeed more sluts. Hope you get some better friends though.. pussy.

She was shouting "take the cuffs off" while lying on the bed until the ambulance car left.

If you hear the full story it might be fapworthy for a Sup Forums kind of person. Yet, being in the situation itself and counting myself in as one of the retards we all are, it wasn't that hot. It was a situation led by extreme anger while you see your friend in shock. Having the blindfolded bitch chained to the bed shouting like the slut she is and the two guys that were laughing at first you rather go insane.

Thank you, seeing that comment, tells me you might be either for your friends.

>If you hear the full story it might be fapworthy for a Sup Forums kind of person.

Yep in story I like it

Would not like in person

kek

you mean she friend zoned you and you were drunk being a beta bitch and she didnt want you to cry cuz she wanted some chad thundercock

Have you posted those wins yet. Would love to see her tits

>new

I don't care that you deleted the story i now have her pic and im gonna find her, pixel by pixel

Gotta be way more Sup Forumstards who've gotten cucked. Post that shit.

hottie

eh, didn't wlak in on her. she just threw it in my face for maximum damage and thought i was too much of a pussy to act on it. she was wrong.

>Str8 outta reddit

YOOOOO DO THIS wtf this is perfect

Bumpity