Im trans and I'm literally about to schedule my appointment for my final operation. Should I really lose the wang...

Im trans and I'm literally about to schedule my appointment for my final operation. Should I really lose the wang? Part of me feels special and unique with it, i mean its a pretty feminine penis after several years on hormones, and to be honest the surgury looks like shit still. But i do get insanely jealous of any tranny who gets it before me so like i mean i do want a vagina badly.

What do I do?

An hero

*throws a bag of attention*

Scalpels and scissors may take your balls, but your y chromosome will never leave you.

Also tits or gtfo

Can i get serious fucking answers please

You should do what ever will make you feel comfortable in your own skin, also remember there is no going back

i beg you to not lose the wang coz i want you to have children some day

look youre still gonna be cute as a trap and the genital isnt what makes you feminine anyway. i dont get why you´d get jealous, you´re the cutest male around with or without surgery. But if you do it at least donate to sperm bank or something and do it with confidence.

Well you can go back if you decide to bail on it and want to think about it a bit longer

Hm i would say wait,
The technologie to do the surgury can only improve and make the result an even better vagina than every tranny before you got.

and in my opinion the feminine dick is the best part about a trans girl

Why not have both?

KEEP THE WANG!!!!

Having a fake cunt will do fuck all for sexual pleasure, use your boipussi! Thats why it's there!

>You should do what ever will make you feel comfortable in your own skin
That would be the snip but im worried, what if i loose my biggest marketable asset?

Im sterile af dude lol, plusbi don't believe in letting humans breed untill all niggers and mudslimes are dead. If that means the whole of humanity dies then good riddance

If you come to b and ask this, youre not sure what you want/who you are. Nobody but you can decide, i would avoid the operation because its not worth it in the end. If youre content having the male organ then stay with it, since the people youd date would have to know at some point about your biological birth. If youre not going to lure someone that you can conceive babies then you may aswell keep it for safety and no regret later in life.

I think we will need to see pics to know for sure, this is physical appearance after all

an hero is a serious answer faggot

Implying i like starving myself before every date

True, a big part of wanting the operation is to make my group of trannies i hang out ouy with madly envious.

A trans vagina looks much more repulsive than a cute girl cock. Plus it's more of a turn on when the girl you're fucking gets a stiffy from being turned on

(pic related) Is that what you would do if it was possible ?

theres only one gender tho

Duh. I could always lose cock later, but thats not reality, the reality is that they use all the penile tissues for construction of the neovagina

Don't let your jealousy motivate you. Never do something like this for someone else. What will make you happiest?

Can you still fuck me in my ass before the surgery ?

personally I don't think you should do it. hormones are one thing, butchering your body is another.

it's about aesthetics, really. there's perhaps 1 in 1000 doctors capable of pulling that in a satisfactory way, and even then your 'vagina' isn't going to look as pretty as your penis.

Fuck you nigger. An hero.

Get fucking help man jesus wtf is wrong with you people

>pretty as your penis
So penises are pretty now?

>what if i loose my biggest marketable asset?

you probably will. a tgirl without a dick is just a chick with an ugly hole.

some of them are. not even necessarily 'feminine', either.

but the point is that a mangled hole is never going to look nowhere as nice as a mediocre dong, even.

Nice bot thread. Kys.

Starving yourself???
Shove a hose up your ass and squirt it all out with water!
Like every normal person would do!
Feels Great!

Cute. Body?

Holy shit. You face looks like a wall. How the fuck can it hold so much make up?

But serious, is there a possibility that we could get together just before you do the surgery... And you will have sex with me for the last time with your dick? Would you be open for that? I think you are really pretty. I'm not trying to make fun of you... I've got thing for this

We need to see the body and dick to decide

it's a bad idea op, you'll probably regret it. and it's not like the surgery is a one time offer, you can get it done later in life.

I'd keep the dong.
The Vagina you get doesn't really do anything. It's basically just a wound. it doesn't function like a vagina, so there's no point in having it.
I'd really love to have a cock

Is that picture shopped why is it so blurry

Have fun never cumming again.

well if youre happy with that stuff i support your cause and hope youll be a perfect slutty wife for somebody who loves you just the way you are

Tranny here. It does not sound like you need srs. It sounds like you feel obsolete. You get srs for clothes to fit better and to fuck in. Dilation is hours out of every day and it's painful for awhile. Just get an orchiectomy.

Are down to swap more on Kik?

Because im blurry

U cis female?

I have a husband lol

Oh you look nice do you want my snapchat? Please don't loose the Wang.... I think I would you to be my first....

I have an orchi u hon

You don't need to starve yourself, heck, if you're not germophobe, you don't even need to do an enema. I'm a straight male, and I ballsdeep'd a medium flared chance yesterday, I sat on the toilet and massaged the entrance of my ass to expel any fecal matter (also, sometimes just probe yourself with a finger/fist to be sure) and that's it. Really, you don't need to starve yourself, also, anal doesn't feel as good if you're hungry af.

I mean, it's too late to turn back, so might aswell go full on with it.

No a husband, is there a possibility that we could just talk... I live in the other end of the world but I think you are different. I feel weak when I see your pictures

Well my hubby wants me to keep my dick, i don't want a divorce

just post your nudes so people can fap

>has husband
>posts nudes on the chan

B E G O N E T H O T

E

G

O

N

E

T

H

O

T

dont do it

I understand.... I would love to get fucked by you? Do you still like it to fuck him? I imagine being on my back you between my legs and see you beautiful breasts bounce on the thrusts when your dick enters me...

why tf you ask then ? Holy fuck, people this days

If you are gonna get rid of it post lots of the pics while you still have it

>being this much of a cuck

Yes, I am cis female.
I think that having a dick would be perfect because there would still be the possibility of getting fucked in the ass and I could also penetrate. I dunno, I just think that would be neat. Then again, there's also random erections.
Just for clarification: would you be able to feel sexual pleasure from your vagina?

How do trannies fuck after the operration? I mean do they even a vagina that you can go inside?

Are still there? Maybe another picture.

I don't know if this is bait or not, but I'll reply anyway.
I'm a med student and I want to study psychiatry in the near future. Don't do this, it will not only mangle your cock, but it will fuck you up mentally.

You'll likely end up an heroing. It's scary how many post op trannies do that.

I hate my cock, ive never used it and im a total submissive bottom. And yeah there would be pleasure, they never sever the main bundle nerves, thats why it's such an expensive operation

Btw super jelly u get periods

Can you give us more nudes or a kik

I want a picture of your cock and tits please.... Im stroking so my point keep the dick

>Btw super jelly u get periods
This girl isn't even a man anymore tbh

I'm jelly you don't get periods. I guess it's about perspective

Tell is more about the sex with your husband

>i want you to have children someday

Jesus that's fuckin creepy, what is wrong with you?

Um did you think this is reddit or some cuck site?

cut off your cock so we can make fun of you for it faggot

Pls don't... almost every single srs vag looks disgusting. I don't even see the point, it's not a real vagina and it never will be. You cannot become 100% female so why do something so final and drastic. Besides, I think like 40% of ppl who get srs regret it. It's something like that, idk the exact stat atm.

But u must feel so feminine and happy when u menses. I wish i could get preggers. Its a thing i constantly long for, to be a mother ;____;
Or even just to try out tampons ;_;

You got my so horny with a dick without I won't get horny anynore

Yes the future holds vastly advanced >technologies

troll or retarded or both: this is your fucking life, your fuckin dick, and you value Sup Forums opinions? might aswell an hero then

I think you're confusing this board for advice or cams. Can you please go there? You will be met with real advice from people who want to help.

Te quro nos dos

Now here's why you're fucking lying.

There are requirements before you can schedule shit. And one of those is that you've dealt psychologically with what's happening.

You wouldn't have doubts. You're a lying sack of shit.

This is my drs work by the way

also,I forgot to add: if you would get pleasure from it, then I guess do the operation if it would make you happier. As long as you have enough money..
fuck no, I don't feel feminine. I used to be happy about my period the first time I got it. But it soon just got annoying. There's nothing happening aside from bleeding (and not being able to fuck) and feeling moody.
But I do get how it would have more of a symbolic kinda meaning for someone who is transition into being a woman instead of just being born as one.

You fucking DON'T GET MENSES WHEN YOU UNDERGO THE OPERATION.

Are you fucking stupid?

I say go for it. If you really want a vagina as badly as you say you do, you should bite the bullet. Because it seems like you'd just be happier thay way.

YOU DON'T GET A PERIOD BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE YOU OVARIES.

How fucking stupid do you assholes have to be to believe fucking morons like this?

Nevermind, get it holy shit hot

wow you can still see the ball wrinkles on the pussy lips

stop confusing me for OP
why would I respond to myself?

But it looks like a vag and can take a cock so fuck this my mind is made, I'm getting the snip.

Op please more pictures

nobody said that having an operation would allow you to get your period. Calm the fuck down.

Sounds like you were never really trans

I'd wait until they can do a good job , you don't want one of those weird holes with no hair growing on it

Not gay, but dude. Penis >>>> mutilated crotch monster pussy.

My girlfriend tells me that she wants a dick. I would also want her to have one....

>hormones are one thing, butchering your body is another.

i agree with this poster. i don't care what gender identity or orientation a person has, serious cosmetic disfigurement gives me the heebie jeebies. i could be ok with medically necessary procedures, or disfiguring surgery to relieve physical pain, even if it might be gross and take some getting used to, but no, no voluntary penis removals. it takes away part of what makes you human. it's a part that other people can relate to, what it feels like. just lopping it off, no, just no. it would be like lopping off your fingers to satisfy some fingerless self image...gross, stupid, instant turnoff just because who the hell would do that.

sorry if i'm offending anyone who has undergone voluntary cosmetic disfigurement. wish you the best, and i'm sure there are people who don't mind it, but that's my honest feeling on the issue.