Celeb thread: post, discuss, fap, tribute

Celeb thread: post, discuss, fap, tribute ...

I start with Hannah Ferguson

Celebrities...*yawn*

Liz Gilies: asstastic

what's up user? you wouldn't fuck her from behind?

Fantastic legs she's got there.

>Fantastic legs she's got there.
I know, I love them and her feet too

moar

>her feet too
They are exquisite. Nice, delicious arches.

She's adorable, and a fine performer to boot. I loved her in The VVitch.

Nice bot thread.

>They are exquisite. Nice, delicious arches.
Exactly. I need to adore them!

My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a lucky man t-to have her...

Karlie's tummy undulating as she slowly, sensually rides a cock would bring tears to my eyes.

You need to cum to them.

I need to adore her feet

no, not you again

Such a lickable body...

Not him, but do you want us to stroke to those feet?

>You need to cum to them.
>You need to cum to them.
Yes! My cock would feet so well between her arches. What you think she would do?

I want you to squeeze and massage every inch of your cock with one hand while you spit into the other and rub the wetness against the sensitive head to thoughts of what you want to do to her feet, yes.

She'd smile at you, reveling in the power her feet have over your every instinct, sliding the soft, delicate flesh of her soles up and down your raging erection, gasping as it throbs and a stream of silky precum dribbles out and onto her feet.

>Not him, but do you want us to stroke to those feet?
If you guys want to stroke to them I'm gonna post more and stroke too

Yes sir. I'll do whatever you and her tell me to do... fuck this feels so good.
Absolutely. Stroke our cocks together.

>She'd smile at you, reveling in the power her feet have over your every instinct, sliding the soft, delicate flesh of her soles up and down your raging erection, gasping as it throbs and a stream of silky precum dribbles out and onto her feet.
more!

>Absolutely. Stroke our cocks together.
fuck my cock is so hard for hannah's feet and hot body

is that a dude on hormones?

Imagine sliding your cock all the way down her legs and onto her feet, while she fumbles with it with her toes... fuck, stroke!

Keep rubbing the head with your wet palm. In fact, you should lie it flat across the broad top of the head and start moving your wet palm in a circle, slowly at first, but then faster. Don't forget to keep squeezing and milking your shaft while you're doing this. And no matter how sensitive the head gets or how much you feel like you need to stop, just keep going. Make yourself gasp, buck, and writhe with almost painful pleasure. Can you do that?

She'd press one of her big toes against the base of your shaft and slowly move it up, working another big bead of precum from it to make her arches slicker and smoother for you to fuck. Every time your cock throbs and spurts more, she smirks, thinking how it easy it is to pleasure you with her feet. She knows all that's on your mind at the moment is how in control of your pleasure she is, and she loves it.

mmm her feet look so good

Holy fuck you're good at this sir. I don't think I've ever been harder. It feels so good to edge without control.

dudes can't grow hips

How about some Kate?

>Imagine sliding your cock all the way down her legs and onto her feet, while she fumbles with it with her toes... fuck, stroke!
>She'd press one of her big toes against the base of your shaft and slowly move it up, working another big bead of precum from it to make her arches slicker and smoother for you to fuck. Every time your cock throbs and spurts more, she smirks, thinking how it easy it is to pleasure you with her feet. She knows all that's on your mind at the moment is how in control of your pleasure she is, and she loves it.

My cock is really throbbing, moar!

jerking, can i get in on this?

she's got great tits

I'd love to have some fun too

Everyone stroke their cocks with us. Worship these Goddess' feet!

sure, edging like crazy to hannah ferguson

stroking to those feet!

I-I'm sorry g-good s-sir; I know m-many m-men want t-to p-punch m-my face i-in b-because I have h-her...

>these Goddess' feet

Fuck yes I love jerking to Kate

Fuck. I would love to glide along those so bad... and other things

They are so good. She keeps them soft and clean for your cock, too. She knows how hard they make you; that you can't take your eyes off them when you're out together. It's why she wears strappy, flirty shoes all the time and is always finding excuses to touch you with them. She loves to tease and stroke you through your pants under the table, too.

There's nothing wrong with losing control when you're pleasuring yourself. Just have fun and show love to that beautiful cock of yours. Spoil it with wet head rubs and firm shaft massages while you think about worshiping the feet of a goddess. Every bead of precum you spurt is a sign of worshiping her.

She takes your shaft between her toes and moves up and down, working the muscles of her delicious, slender, but tone legs for the sole purpose of maximizing the pleasure your cock is experiencing. She can be playful and mischievous too, though. She dabs her toe on the slit of your fat, throbbing dick and gets a dewy drop of precum on it, then rubs it against your lips as she continues to stroke you with the other foot.

god same, my cock is throbbing for her.

mmmm, DIAMONDS. That sounds amazing.

Same here user I'm soo hard for her right now. I wish I could put my cock between her big soft tits

Fuuuuck you're amazing. I've never felt this good. Stroke my cock!

yess, want my cum squeezed out of me between her huge tits, using it as lube.

like that?

Post Sophie turner and Margot Robbie

Fuck yes just imagine her working your cock with these. I'd want her to go slowly so I could really enjoy every second of it

So fucking good, more! I don't know how long I can resist

Are you going to cum soon?

Cock is throbbing on kik

How should I come to Hannah's feet?

oh fuck, im joining the kate fun

Very close

Where are you going to squirt? Catch it on your hands? Chest? Face? ;)

Mmmm

mmm same here

is this user still here? was just getting started to her goddess feet.

The whole point of my post was taking hormones can't make you grow hips. Once you're done with puberty you bone done growing. Also his hips aren't that wide, he just has a tiny waist.

On her fucking feet but how?

Mmm good, I love being lewd for Kate

Lewd kik: will be your edging cock slave: anonceleb98

Cum on her soles, then be a good boy and smear it all over her foot, giving them a message with your cummies