I'm losing hope, Sup Forums. Being white is becoming worse and worse in this country...

I'm losing hope, Sup Forums. Being white is becoming worse and worse in this country. I'm being punished for something neither I nor my forefathers did. Discriminating against whites is now "cool," whereas discrimination against blacks is seen as something awful. If you point this out in public, you're at risk of having your life ruined by a raving army of SJWs. I don't want to live in this world. Is there any hope left?
>Pic very related: attempting to criticize things that affect you is seen as meddling.

Go empty your nine on the welfare line cuck

>caring about what niggers post on Instagram
>caring about Instagram at all

Newsflash, companies that are worth working for still hire whites almost exclusively (and some Asians) bc they've proven they're the only competent species on the planet. Just do your thing and ignore the haters. It'll work itself out. Vote conservative. If people shame you for it and you lose friends then they weren't your friend to begin with

It's an anecdote, a symptom of a larger disease on society. Of course I wouldnt care if it was just that one post and nothing more, but you and I both know that that isn't the case.

>Critize on white culture all the time
>Never take responsibility
The race crutch is their only weapon OP

Grow a spine you pussy

It is a very powerful weapon, and one that they are not afraid to use. In a mere fifty years, the indigent and welfare class has sky rocketed compared to the other populations in this country, and members of said class elect whoever vows to give them handouts. All the Democrats have to do is demonize the Republicans and they're assured complete political control over this country. This is why Trump will lose, Hillary will win, and we'll all be doomed as we become victims of a cold, heartless political machine.

But that's not what Huey believed at all.
He knew some people had no knowledge but he listened to White Shadow and Ed Wuncler (even if they weren't his allies).

Good goy, take the black pill, there really is no hope. Trump will never win the primary-I mean, general. Just give up

I'm actually Jewish.

Fuck off shill.

It's ok OP I get people giving me shit for being white since where I live whites are a minority now, stand strong brother our time will be soon

I live in a city that's over fifty percent black, and it's a complete shithole. I don't hate black people, that's the thing. They've basically been brainwashed into believing that any problem they have is ultimately the fault of white people, and that if they vote Democrat, they'll be provided for. That's why people like pic related are so important. Since blacks have been brainwashed into hating whites, the solution will only occur from within.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DON

Just praise Lord Kek, OP. Also checkem.

lol, do you think trump is going to deport niggers? america will continue to import shitskins until whites are a minority. same with europe probably

You can go to Singapore or Hong Kong.

The irony

Should we just fucking off ourselves? I'm running out of options. Maybe they'll miss us when we're gone and recognize the error their of ways.

Don't worry about it dude. That pic you attached simply shows that there are people out there who want to shut you up. But you have just as much right to speak as they do. So simply ignore them. To do otherwise would be to assume that their voice is more important than yours. Their voice isn't more important than yours, is it?

It's time to be a man and realize that when you participate in the public debate, you are a man among equals. If you consider yourself to be anything less than equal to them, then you deserve all the humiliation you get.

And, by the way, exactly how do you get your life "ruined" by a raving army of SJWs? Thank god I never see them, but if I ever did, I would say nothing to them, or at the very most I would say: "I'm not interested in that", and then I would walk away. That's the same thing I would say to some religious nutcase, or beggar, or other kind of scum. Why would you treat the SJWs any differently than any other scum on the street?

We just have to figure out a way to return to living in homogeneous societies.