I've been living in a abusive relationship for years. It's getting worse now

I've been living in a abusive relationship for years. It's getting worse now.

My girlfriend locked me in her basement when she's away, I'm typing this in the basement.

What to do?

If I believed you, I would say that as soon as you get out, you should walk away forever.

Leave everything behind, go and stay with a friend and never look back

nigga if youre still around you obviously enjoy it, now get with the program and do submissive things, clean the place up, and await her with your ass in the air

->advice from a dom

I don't enjoy her beating me up though....

I can't leave, she watches me all the time while I'm not in the basement

What do you mean your girlfriends locked you in a basement? Can you not bust the lock? Call the police? Get a new girlfriend that loves rather than controls you, dude you know exactly what to do you don't need advice you need actions, take some action yourself and change your situation today leave that bitch or realise you have a little self respect and you're gonna repeat these sorta nightmares of being walked over by people over and over again

well, thats a little harder to manage. you need to threaten to leave, remember, youre still a man and stronger than her. you guys need to sit down and discuss and draw boundaries. if she refuses, she is not a good dom. even if you love her, thats not worth it and youre clearly a good submissive. shes not the last dom you could have. make that clear. i temporarely assume responsibility and order you to do it. godspeed.

All I got is a computer. She said she will tie me on her bed when she leaves the next time I do something.

use the laptop you are using to contact the police and tell them you are being held hostage?

She will hurt me if I do that

read

She's not there and the police can probs subdue her.

I assume you aren't dating Hulk

Alright. I guess. I'm scared, she said she's the only women that will ever love me, and that if she's gone, noone else will love me

You could stop wasting out time with you low quality bait, no?

Crap, she's back.

look, you're not a bad person and you obviously care for her, just like a proper fluff should. she let things get to her head and needs to heal your wounds. if things go bad, escape and go live with a friend, prefereably family that understands. she needs to fix things. if she realizes the pain she's cause its ok, if she doesn't, she doesnt deserve you.

Get a plan and leave. Try to find a means of recording your interactions for evidence. Try to get any belongings you don't want destroyed together to take with you. Remove any illegal substances from your possession in case you have to call the police. Try not to call them unless you have evidence or a recording, sadly the bias against men in domestic abuse situations is very real.

Good luck. If you get out, life gets better. I have done it.

Hey, I'm his girlfriend. Just found him trying to get out.

Any punishment for him? Suggestions are welcome

what a waste of time, giving all this advice to you faggot, you should be ashamed. i take my leave and am leaving my fedora behind

NOT THE FEDORA!

Hey user's girlfriend, tits w/ time stamp or you're a larping faggot.

he's a larping faggot, now donning my fedora

break her you fucking twat, just slam your fist in her face and then push your cock down ur throat and ur fist in her ass and push till u can jack yourself off

Is she jelous because you have bigger tits then her?