Which girl would you rather gf?

Which girl would you rather gf?

The average looking girl (female) to the left, or the literal 10/10 girl (male) to the right

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emmaellingsenn/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was instantly drawn to the one on the left, she has a great smile and looks mad fun to chill with

They're both male.

not enough data for honest answer
please post moar

Kill yourself fucking degenerate.

Goddamn Either or. Ideally both.

Girl or guy I'd fuck both their bootyholes. I'm straight tho

I'll eat them all instead, gf are for the weak

>I'm straight tho
Ok bro

this is the >girl on the right. girls (female) are BTFO by girls (male) when they start on HRT before puberty fucks them up DESU

Wanna see my dick tho?

One with pussy. Guy with cute femine face is still a guy.

Where does she live? I'm hungry

You can take it out but only if you'll suck my cock when you're jerking it.

her penis is so small and feminine that there is no bulge in her pants on a picture like this, so the only thing thats gay is NOT wanting to berry your tongue in her pooper

Looks fake and gay.
Is this really what kids today believe a woman should look like?

Dude I'd stop worrying about what to call it and just enjoy that epic trap qt.

WOULD POUND.

I am confused, how are they female if they have a penis? Is that not what defines sexual gender?

Are you telling me. Thats a male.?

emmaellingsenn is her name and I can't find anything that states that it has a dick

to be a girl you have to
> identify as a girl
> be feminine

saying that you can't be a girl if you have a penis is just as stupid as saying you can't vote if you are a woman or a nigger, this is 2017

instagram.com/emmaellingsenn/?hl=en

>feminine
>penis

Pick one

Uhhh... what exactly does "having the right to choose against what society deems natural", have to do with laws and rights as a citizen?

Æsj kom deg til helvete ut av landet vårt

This is a liberal conspiracy they brought up a normal girl and are stating that she is transgender I will not believe this unless it's dick is shown to the public. This is a lie and if it were true it would go against both god and science

>wat is google

she's to the left as a boy before she evolved into a girl

1. that girl on the left is not average.
2. the girl on the left is not a dude.
3. there is no such thing as a 10/10, the psychology and brain chemistry of females makes this an impossibility
4. this thread is shit

I don't care if she has a tiny penis. She is hot and I will fuck her ass until we are both unable to walk.