Keep going, Sup Forumsrothers. The fire spreads and they can't extinguish it

Keep going, Sup Forumsrothers. The fire spreads and they can't extinguish it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lxbdvo2vFwc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're just not gonna link it or what?

youtu.be/Lxbdvo2vFwc
Here you go, fag

>asks for personal army
>calls them fags

You're a special kind of entitled little shit, aren't you? Don't you have a fidget spinner to spin instead?

Nah, sorry. Also, Sup Forums is nobody's personal army... fag

What do people get out of this and how do people have the time? I'm too busy working, enjoying hobbies and spending time with my SO and friends. What are y'all doing that gives you time for this shit?

No real need for personal army. Seems many people are commenting as it is. Also newfag detected. Your typical personal army requests consist of someone cell number and a pissed of OP who wants big Sup Forumsrother to spam someone. Although OP demanded we fuck with this video, it isn't really a personal army request. OP is still a Fag, but this post is more of a "look at this, kek". The video desereves the negative feedback in my opinion, but it's not OP's school bully or some 12 year old girl sjw account on tumbler. It's a political and social issue that everyone already has opinions about.

>work
>hobbies
>fiends
> browsing Sup Forums
>posting on Sup Forums

Lmao suuuuurrreeeeeee guy. I believe all those things you said.

Fucking kek

>deep water Jews

The worst kind

i think it was just deleted

LE DEEPWATER JEWZ!

>deepwater jews
didn't know youtube was a dutch website

Why do you have a reddit tab open OP?
What kind of cross site posting shit are you up to? Are you screenshoting this thread for epic wins for your subreddot?

I do believe op is referring to a continuation of the argument of original post about letting in immigrants, to roughly sum it up

>hurr durr voting down le rufgee video

Edgy teens fighting the good fight...

#RefugeesNotWelcome #FuckRefugees #Fuckislam

I only visit the rickandmorty Reddit page. Look at it

>Edgy

Kiss your life goodbye you scrotum licking summerfag cumdrip.

Disliked and bump

#WhiteGenocide
#KeepWhitePeoplePure

Your pic related to you somehow?

>Disliked and bump
>mfw

they made a fucking button near the youtubebutton on youtube
damn nox

Why are we disliking this random video no one cares about?

Damn, just came to this thread. First thing I see is a huge buttfucked fag. He didn't even ask for personal army, just to continue doing what the 50 threads before did.

Christ, Sup Forums lost any standard.
Is that considered a challenge these days?
Where're the lulz?

To send a message to Google that we're not going to fall for their pro refugee propaganda.

Maybe then they'll think twice about censoring certain videos from youtube too if the realise they'll lose a lot of their viewers. Nothing scares jews more than losing revenue.

>To send a message to Google that we're not going to fall for their pro refugee propaganda.

The only message being received is that there are a ton of racist fuck knuckles out there. So, you're doing great.

>implying anyone cares about racism

Everyone is racist to some degree bro, it's perfectly natural

jews pushing their agenda yet again, who could have seen this one coming?

>Tattooed trash repping The Race.

Nothing new. Every pro rapeugee sob story. Sjw cuck shit. Anti Western. Libtard shit is either
>Highly downvoted
>If postive its always barely. With usually no more than 60% likes if lucky
>Likes/comments disabled

And look at anti sjw. Anti libtard. Even nationalist tier videos
>Huge likes
>Barely any go negative or under 80% liked

NORMIES are not as dumb as you think. They may be a little more liberal but they hate this shit too. They arent buying it as much as hollywood wants. The more muslims ruin shit. The more the left try to thought police. The more normies will turn right wing. Or at least call out libshits

>WAHHH YOU IS A BIG MEANIE WAYCIST!!! :'( :'(

That's right child, we don't want thousands of unskilled people who aren't of any value to our already fucked economies and who won't even learn to speak our language because we're all racist. It's not like they're going to cause any problems or anything. No, of course not. We don't have regular terror attacks in Europe either... that's all just made up by horrible nasty white supremacists.

If we're so racist, why is it just Islamic fundamentlists we have a problem with?

Sikhs and Hindus have brown skin and don't cause any shit. No problem at all with them living here.

So Sup Forums what do we do to stop these sandniggers from reaching European or Amerikan ground?

Too late for Europe. We're probably going to end up with a civil war, there's too many of them here.

As much as I think Donald Trump is a wanker, at least he has the balls to implement a ban on Muslims. I'd be more than happy to let the UK become a US state right now.

too much??
com on we have killed 6 Million jews with no problem, We just need the right leaders

I mean it's great to call OP a fag or post things such as "NYPA" and shit.
But you're trying too hard to be edgy.

these fucking 3rd world country muslims need to leave europe it's become terrible stay in your own country and fight your own battles

i wish we had weapon laws like some US staates i would shoot every goat fucker in my town.
JUST TO MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

You're forgetting that his work is shilling on Sup Forums.

>violent assualt cases skyrocketing
>sexual assualt cases skyrocketing
>barely a percent of a percent actually getting jobs and contributing
>bennies out the ass
>3 terrorist attacks a month
>COME ON, WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS LETTING IN REFUGEES BY THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS?!
>THIS ONE'S CRYING, DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FEELINGS?
There's no way of telling, but I'd wager 4ch doesn't even make up for 1/10,000 of those dislikes.
Even normies are getting sick of this shit.

we have no political means we are just YLYL go back to /pol retard.

welcome to the internet, newfag

#RefugeesNOTWelcome #DEFENDEEUROPE #YouTubeAgainstFreeSpeech #FuckRefugees #Fuckislam

>insult cockroach immigrants
>personal army
No, newfriend. That's not how it works. Just gtfo and let ppl do based work here.

HEIL

Hitler

shes a beautiful aryan woman, id hit it

i once painted a "Hackenkreuz" on the bag of a friend of mine when i was drunk.
He walked topless around the next morning

Apparently didn't run out of makeup

Dude we are all fags

Are you retarded?

she gonna deep throat it or what?

JAN PAWEŁ DRUGI JEBAŁ MAŁE DZIECI, ŻOŁNIERZE WYKLĘCI TO ZBRODNIARZE NIEGODNI WSPOMINANIA!

>Captura de pantalla (12).png
kys spic you are the muslims of america, gtfo
>ib4 but I'm white
all spics are shit, even the "white" ones, deal with it.

Why are all liberal women goblin-faced girl-ogres, it's a trend I keep recognising