>VIRGIN DETECTED

MIRGIN FURRECTED

Shes not a virgin, trust me.

>SHE'S A SURGEON VIRGIN MERGIN

>DIRGIN DETECTED

No, rhymes are for niggers

RIGIN NEREXCED

> Sturgeon detected

The rime of the syllables doesn't match, so it's not a rhyme. Instead it's simply alliteration.

>ALLTERGIN ALLECTED

I honestly have no clue what sort of phonemic transformation you were going for there.

>phonemic transformation
jesus christ can you be any more of a virgin

PHOTON PHERRECTED

What about her?

>MEXICAN KERECTED

Hot. Moar?

I could be one of those kissless virgins
Or one of the ones who hadn't had/given oral
Either way though, I'm a virgin by choice. I've turned down a lot of sex. Apparently girls like intelligence (or the appearance of intelligence).

>I'm a virgin by choice.
>I've turned down a lot of sex
>filename relevant

No, just chronically ill. I've had lesions growing in my my brain and spine since highschool. It's had negative consequences for my sex drive.

>MIRGIN BY FORCE
>DIRKING BY SORCE

>FLIRPING THE COURSE
>AIMING FOR DOURSE

you couldn't be more beta if you fucking tried

You think so? I don't know, I always figured my attitude and knack for leadership positions made up for the low sex drive. Plus, it's kind of empowering to not be manipulated by women. How often do you get hit on, then tell the cunt to fuck off?

whatever helps you sleep at night user

>NIGHTDONG JURSHONG

I take that to mean you don't believe me? That's fine. I am about to take my medication though, so I can prove it...

>MEFICATION SEDICATION

Want to see me stick myself too?

Penetration 3 times weekly. Used to be every day. Jelly? I'm sure. You should know though user, girls also want to fuck me after they hear my story. I meant it when I said I've turned down a lot of sex.

>Penetration 3 times weekly.
i'm surprised you don't use a suppository

>Jelly? I'm sure
of having MS? nope

Yeah, that was sarcasm. I would honestly prefer a suppository though. The injections don't just leave bruises and have a tendency of bleeding a lot, they also leave large, hard, painful lumps at the injection site.

That said, I'm appreciating this opportunity to talk about it, since I rarely get the chance. Why are you still here user?

So who is this and where can I get more?

She looks suspicious to me.

I've turned down a couple women who asked me out as well, and I've even turned down sex with a few. Why is that so hard to believe?

If I made of those for myself it'd say: I'm just a guy trying to get by, and if I'm lucky, make any difference in the world at all.

That's not how I feel, and from what I can tell of the other guy, he doesn't sound like that either.

Do you think that this girl is a virgin?

Hey thanks user, I appreciate that.

If we were all women, you would all be telling us how strong etc. we are for not going with every guy who makes an effort. But, being men we must be lying about rejecting female advances.

And BTW, just as every single woman complains about men acting "butthurt" and how our little egos can't handle rejection. Well every single female who asked me out or that I rejected for sex, not ONE of them took "No" for an answer.

Hey, sure thing.

Men and women have differing capabilities, and so have always been judged under differing standards. The standards are thus a reflection of our capabilities. As technology changes our capabilities, the reflection begins to change as well. For instance, women can now have sex with many men without getting pregnant. It just takes a long time for ancient cultures to change.