I'm married and 30. Been married for 10 years. My wife no longer likes my physical touch...

I'm married and 30. Been married for 10 years. My wife no longer likes my physical touch, but strings me along to support her stay at home lifestyle and my son.

I am emotionally starved.
Last night an incredibly hot woman asked me to drop by for a bit after work, who is the same age as me.

We made out, and I left.

I feel like shit about. Do I come clean?

>30 years old
>Not intelligent enough or mature enough to talk to your fucking wife about how you feel
Just kys

no, you keep it to yourself.

Once you tell your wife, that opens the door for payback.

Do you want to get cucked faggot.

Nah. Fuck other women and do whatever until you're son is out and on his own then leave the succubus

photos of wife? is she a hot spanish bitch?

No, payback is a divorce you dumb fuck. He'll be paying that bitch to be a stay at home mom one way or the other.

You fucking faggot. What you did is BARELY cheating. Nevertheless, if you feel guilty, or if you take it further, you eat that shit. That is the price. Coming clean only hurts your partner and lessens your guilt and pain- it is completely self serving.

Like most men, you're stuck until your son is in college and reasonably well-adjusted adult -then bail out.
Whatever you do no matter what the circumstances, no matter how you think "things may have changed" DO NOT HAVE MORE CHILDREN WITH THIS WOMAN!

That is the plan.
She isn't ugly, I'm very attracted to her, but it's useless.
You are right.
She said she will never have a child, ad I'm getting the snip snip soon regardless of if she wants me to do it or not.

This is my nightmare.
I'll never get married.
Should I just cut off my dick?

>12 years old
>knows enough about op's relationship to recommend suicidal, based on a single post

Just educate yourself

35, married for 4 years. We separated and I ran free for 3 months. Ended up finding out who I really was an what I wanted in that time. Also banged a few women. Wife sees the change and now wants me back. Just the other day I stay at my girlfriend's house, banged, then went to my wife's house and gave her the dirty dick. I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe both of you should try separating. In that time reinvreinvent yourself. 10 years can become monotonous and one can lose himself.

Tell her. If she cares, and wants to break it off, then you should do that. If she cares and doesn't break it off, she still loves you. If she doesn't care and breaks it off, that makes it easier on you. If she doesn't care and doesn't break it off, it's your move.

no dont test her like this iinsecure faggot. if you tell her she will divorce you and take half of your money. you gave her alot of power with marriage

You're a terrible person and I hope you get AIDS.

if you forget about it so will she. Making out is nothing and it didnt go further than that.

spice things up ? get ripped and a big dick or something

do it

It sounds fucked but your wife should be your bestfriend. if you dont have any friendship with her. it will FAIL

i like when people argue with common sense

> Cash
> Emotional and intellectual security
Obviously, money is the priority here.
Besides, divorce doesn't always end with her taking half of your crap.

Clean, dirty...doesn't matter. Just come.

No, you take it to the grave. Feeling like shit is the cost of your action.

You do need to talk to her about your relationship and fix it, or leave it. Confessing your actions is just a pussy way of avoiding having to make a decision. Man up and confront your problem head on instead of being a weasel.

Let me reiterate, you take this to the grave. Telling her will make you feel better. It will hurt her, give her ammo against you, and open the door for her to do similar. You fucked up, you live with feeling bad.

Now go fix your shit.

run away simba, runaway and never return

>If she doesn't care and doesn't break it off
SEVERED PENIS

Don't do this.

don't do it op, shell divorce you and take every penny you have!!! don't do it!!!!

Lets see this woman..

pools closed

Maybe I should've said that she filed for divorce to validate the affair she was having at work. We've been together for 13 years and have two kids. Before this I would go to work and come str8 home and be with her and our kids. I guess she got bored and strayed. Doesn't matter. I did my part in trying to make it work but sometimes it just doesn't. Stay or move on. Life's too short

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS

triple dubs speaks the truth