Sup Forums

Sup Forums
I'm in some weird friendship with this girl that I don't know AMAZINGLY well. We hang out every other weekend or so. We usually cuddle and watch movies. The other night we cuddled and slept together (slept like zzzz). Am wondering as I'm quite lost in the situation I'm in, should I try and make a sexual move? Should I ask her what she wants out of this weird friendship? (It's mutual ok I don't want no money wasting relationship)

Tldr

Hanging out w chick for a little while now

Cuddle and stuff

Should make a sexual move?

Do it op, friends with benefits

(slept like dragonballS.com.mx.ar.zzzz)

Do I just be like "yo so Fwb?" Or do I be way more around with it like "so did you want to play around?" Do i just go in for it without talking to her about it?

Take a shot.
If not,
shoot her.

Pic related. Tell her it was her idea in the morning and you're in.

Chloroform sounds quicker

Does she have a boyfriend?

>inb4 OP gets charged for murder

Nope

Post more stumps brah. This is my fetish

Definitely make a move. I had a similar situation with my next door neighbor when we were teens and I was too dumb to realize what I could've had. If you are cuddling just start kissing her and you'll know.

If you can give a good massage start there, maybe with a few glasses of wine. Then work your way down. Things won't be the same no matter how it turns out but at least you'll get some on the regular.

I give insane massages. I was thinking about that actually.

Post pics of her

Then it's settled bro! That's your ticket. Start it off slow, you definitely don't want to rush right in gotta ease her into it. Shoulders, back, then just work your way down. If she doesn't flinch away when you start rubbing her ass a little bit then go for a little more and when the moment feels right roll her over and start kissing her. Wine will definitely help urge her in the right direction. But a good massage turns that shit on like a faucet. After one night if you're a good enough lay you won't have to work as hard next time. I believe in you op.

Sounds like a plan. You bloody legend. I'm doing this.

Massage

Massages are an excellent icebreaker. I've used this technique myself quite a few times to move into that fwb zone. It's platonic enough that they will usually think nothing of it and if she doesn't reciprocate she won't be as offended if you just move in from 0 to 60. That and if you take it further than she would prefer you can say something like you had just gotten carried away with the alcohol and they will usually accept that.
Even if you don't bone in the first go, and when you hang out again if she asks for "one of those great massages again" you'll be able to seal the deal at a later time. Sometimes girls like to think it's their idea to give it up.

Does the pic relate?

We need more wise advice givers like you. You are a hero. I was actually planning to do something along these lines (bc everyone says I give amazing massages) and you've just given a perfect detailed structure to it. Legend.

Yeah
>Person in wheelchair is op

Jk nah I just had no images to post

How to make a daquiri. Chicks love that shit.

Np bro. Used to do this with my buddies GFs back in hs. Got so much pussy but made a lot of enemies. Best of luck mate.

Hahaha! I'm sure you had many friends in hs then

Ask her out first. If she hasnt made the move, im sure shes looking for something serious

Or you can just be alpha and get her horny so you can fuck her without having to spend money and needless time on stupid shit

We've both talked about it and we both don't want anything serious like a relationship.