Why do conservatives, right wingers or the altright hate Muslims so much when they basically share the same ideologies?

Why do conservatives, right wingers or the altright hate Muslims so much when they basically share the same ideologies?
>hate gays
>hate trans
>are racist
>are supremacists
>want women to have as little rights as possible

If America had an ISIS, it would be made up entirely of Trump Supporters. The altright and Muslim extremists are two sides of the same coin.

>prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

How many of those people are genuinely economically frustrated , and how many of them just hate minorities.

Wonder if this thread will get ignored because it's too close to home or it turns into a shitstorms of half full Sup Forumsitcal arguments and race b8

Good luck OP

>ideoLOGies

True but they also fly planes into towers.

as retarded as some of you motherfuckers are, I take away more information from threads like these than I do from news TV.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what you believe or what color your skin is, you're a fucking parasite and will die while making no impact on the universe

Well with the likes of liberal fake news spewing outlets such as CNN and MSNBC that's understandable lol

This is true. The conservative republican Bush Administration flew planes into the World Trade Center.

muslims hate American culture. so no matter how much a conservative hates the gays the fact that a muslims hates america means theyll fight along side Neil Patrick Harris if they have to

Fascism has had links to Islam since forever.
I've been waiting for Sup Forums to notice but it's like they are all larping into some weird world.

The ones who can afford marlboro reds are the we'll set ones. Anyone below that is just bitching to bitch

wat?

bad b8 m8

more important question, if the liberals are so keen in importing muslims and forcing everyone to accept refugees, why are they against conservatives then ?
shouldnt they be supporting conservatives ?

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
1.Gays (for the most part) like America
2.Conservatives like America
3.Muslims don't
4.????
5.Profit

Muslims don't have an 'ideology', the religion of Islam iself consists of battling, inconsistent factions and sects with contradictory views. So, speaking of ideology, imaginary 'Muslim ideology' is a product of concrete American ideology.

except for you. you go the fuck away.

what is the oklahoma city bombing?
what are abortion clinic bombings?
who is repeatedly attempting to break in or shoot at the white house whilst the first african american president was in office?
what are the rise in anti-government miltia's during the last presidency?

I'm not a conservative or religious. I stand against Sharia. I will kill anyone who threatens my life, my family's, or my closest friends and patriots. It is not for an ideology, it is about survival.

Utter cunt gibberish.

Which is weird, because Republicans hate the same things Mudslimes hate about America, except for some retarded ass reason Republicans keep voting to put the thing they hate most into positions of power.

you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
also do this on Sup Forums tumblrfag
free kekistan from shitty liberal normie cucks
kys faggot

but you just said they both have the same ideology user
why you want to accept muslims but hate on conservatives ?

jeez her face looks weird but the rest of her is hot.

>hate gays
>hate trans
>are racist
>are supremacists
>want women to have as little rights as possible

I mean there actually have been cases of Iron March fags converting to Islam because Islam is an anti liberal religion in the sense that it rejects physicalism as being the dominant mode of thought for a people. Islam is an Arabic Supremecist religion that preaches hyper violence and expansion, religiously prescribed lying (in many ways) and then there religious practices in certain middle eastern countries like

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Which people today try to distance from Islam, but pederasty is technically halal in Islam. Although like any religion there has been disputes over this. In the Quran Mohammed actually alludes to the practice though I forget the verse

yeah but as i said

A Trump Supporter would not kill someone for being gay.
ISIS would kill someone for being gay.

The subjective motivational set of ISIS is identical with the Quran and Trump supporters do not believe in all of the Quran. Therefore the ideology of some trump supporter is substantially different than the ideology of some ISIS supporter/member.

>hurr durr I will make vague general claims with absolutely no justification so people can't prove me wrong
>fuck drumpf XD
>no one would ever be able to deductively prove me wrong lol
>>prove me wrong
>doesn't even greentext right

Sup Forums has come a long way. Now people get paid for shitposting.

judging by the quality, they clearly arent paying enough

>snowflake triggered

kek

>a trump supporter would not kill someone for being gay
Wrong. The KKK publicly claimed support for Trump, among other neo nazis. If given the opportunity, a Trump supporter would absolutely kill a homosexual, and many probably already have.

what religion is responsible for more than 95% of terrorist attacks on earth?

>butthurt faggot detected
>IM NO MUDSLIME!!!!

Or Breitbart and Fox News spewing their fake-ass conservative news.

So in a sense, Islam is an ethno centric religion for Arabs with an Arabic mindset in it's religion. Religion is an expression of folk, and while many people do not like gays or the thought of egalitarianism the reasons why people disagree with that egalitarianism is different. Christianity is also an abrahamic religion, and what most people think of being the stereotypical conservative (the evangelical preacher guy) isn't the alt right. Paleocon maybe, but the alt right is an umbrella term for a lot of different fascists and Traditionalists.

And...Americans hate Muslim culture. So what.

>The KKK is the average Trump support

No but ISIS is the average muslim

>many probably already have
Come back with some evidence, bro. Not only does ISIS kill gay people, Saudi Arabia publicly executes gay people.

I bet you couldn't find a single story of a Trump supporter intentionally killing a gay person motivated by that person's being gay.

I'm not going to prove you wrong because that would be impossible

I'd rather throw Neil Patrick Harris into a bog desu. He's the definition of a decadent bourgeoisie faggot.

And those are the ones who actually admit to it.

Judaism

>labels broad group of people as bigots

Here you go, my precious little snowflake. A reply, just for little ol' you!

Judeo-Christian-Islam. They all come from the same region and have the same ancient religious origins. Allah=Yahweh=God. Jesus is an important figure in Islam too, etc. Pic related.

Yeah, but you would think that after years of being subservant to corporate overlords who strip away state and constitutional rights they'd create their own party and just rule with the majority of America.

But then again, people who vote Republican are usually gump breeding mongoloids, so there's that.

You're assertions are idiotic. You've provided no proof. You're an obvious troll and no one has to answer to you.

In no way did that guy even say that he was a trump supporter

You are correct sir, both are zealot fringe groups who despise a society which is increasingly becoming more and more secular. First, muslims made up of disenfranchised young people led by extremist groups like the taliban and al quaida under the umbrella of "ISIS", who successfully led revolutions in every secular middle eastern country. And now here in the US, with the alt-right and their man Trump, who instead of creating legislation that will actually benefit this country, only seems content to basically undo everything Obama did to simply appease them, the uneducated, disenfranchised, rural, blue-pilled sycophants that put him in office. So the fact that most of these people don't even really understand what ISIS is, what they stand for, or where it came from, I doubt they'll ever admit that in all honesty, they're the same kind of people.

Because conservatives in America believe in progressing technology and improving their lives over praying to a black tool shed five times a day. That's why we invented or mainstreamed every modern convenience as well as having a space program and those fuckers are still running around in circles like it's 1200 a.d. Fuck them and fuck you for even making a comparison.

yeah im not to happy with the party at the moment but its still better than winding up like cuba

Are you really going to deny that republicans haven't kill homosexuals before? Conservative Christians pastors literally go to Africa as missionaries and tell people that gay men need to be killed, and lesbian women raped. I'm not even bashing Trump here (he seems to be pretty supportive of LGBT), but republicans absolutely carry out hate crimes against homosexuals.

Countries surveyed:

>Afghanistan
>Irak
>Pakistan
>Egypt
>Indonesia
>Malaysia
>Tunisia
>Tadschikistan
>Turkey
>Kosovo

Those countries don't make up 1.6 billion people you stupid shit.

I'll have the rabbit deity please

I wouldn't call myself a right wing person nor am I even American in the first place but TBH I'm just scared of the religion. The text it is based on allows itself to be misconstrued in ways that have caused so much harm in recent times. I'm not denying the fact that most Muslims are great people it's more that I fear for one of my close friends who is gay that some dude who has taken something out of context will throw him off a house

This. ISIS is a perfectly legitimate expression of islam. Nothing they have done goes against the correct, hierarchical reading of the koran or the hadiths. It's why islam has no place in the civilized West.

Those countries call themselves 'moderates' do you know that.

Why do liberals allign themselves woth islam and not conservatives if they are the same? Op has a flawed point

Yeah this is wrong lol. Islam has the highest following in Indonesia, Pakistan and India and they are a secular nations.

>hi, I don't know history. But I can tell you I fear the muslims because they're the only religion whose texts are open to different interpretations
You sir, are a dumbass.

Iran before the revolution?

Simple, most of us aren't hicks.

Iran. Syria. Egypt. Libya. And yeah, Iraq before Bush WMDs. Oh, and half a dozen others.

That's exactly what I though this morning.

You're an idiot.

If the West stopped supporting Israel we would find ourselves as less of a target for terrorist attacks. If we stopped invading the region wvery few years it would also lessen the reasons for attacks against us. We're getting what we deserve.

> Trump supporter would absolutely kill a homosexual, and many probably already have

So because the KKK voted for Trump, every Trump voter is now the KKK, logic

You do not care about your gay friend do not lie to me you bitch

False.

you are wrong, no proof needed, lol

So basically, "all dirty little bigots matter," OP?
Including yourself
Without even a basic understanding about Islam
But you Sup Forums cunts have no understanding of any ethnicity or culture outside of drooling idiot white America
sure, I guess it's consistent with most of you inbred fucktards and your ridiculous misconceptions.

Here you go, OP. All racist police lives matter.

So I am not a leftist just because I don't want my country to have a barbarian ideology? Mom! OP is a fag again

DELETE THIS

Atheist bump

truth hurting there, bitch?

>they come from the same source
>therefore they must be the same
You must be retarded. I should make this post very clear for you.

Let us assume that it is true that Judeo-Christian-Islam
>come from the same region and have the same ancient religious origins.

Even if this is the case, what explains the differences between the doctrines of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam today? So, at this point you have two moves to make, namely the environment changed the religions, or the religions did not change.

If you choose the environmental change explanation, then your post becomes irrelevant.

If you choose The religions did not change explanation, then you will have to explain why each religion has a different set of holy books and why these holy books have vastly different content.

In short, it seems prima facie impossible that these religions are no different from one another.

>and yeah, Iraq before Bush WMDs
That's the shit-kicker right there, a conservative US president declares war on a secular Muslim country with a thriving economy whose dictator banished the religious zealots to the desert with a little serin gas. That's what started the whole mess.

Explain

Groovy

Faggot

Because they are two different levels of extremes that have different tolerances of opposing views.
The right wing in america doesn't try to silence free speech nor do they attempt to force anyone to do anything (kinda like the left has been doing) nor do they KILL IN THE NAME OF RELIGION (don't try to strawman by referencing some shit that happened centuries ago)
We don't go to other countries, refuse to assimilate and demand to be able to operate outside of that countries laws and expect them to adhere to OUR culture.

If the right wing conservatives of america were as bad as you like to portray them to be you wouldn't of even of had the ability to post your shitty post without the fear of being rounded up by the government and put in a fucking work camp or just straight up executed.

False equivalencies everywhere and your post is propaganda

Go fuck yourself. No one has misconceptions about the religion of peace you pussy cuck apologist

Better yet if the muslims are so similar to right wing america then why does the left like muslims but hates right wing america

Found the Jew.

Yeah and murican insitutionalized jihad bombs schools, mosques and hospitals killing waaaaay more innocent ppl than 9/11 every fucking yearbut since they don't have the outlets and cool hollywood movies for it everyone forgets how fucking atrocious their lives are.

>prove me wrong
Not how argumentation works.

you should try actually reading the Quran. it will all make sense after you do so

Exactly my point aswell

daddy daddy force the meme!

daddy daddy i love this meme!

daddy daddy you're so funny!

I used to have that opinion also. The fact is that almost that entire region is living in the stone age. They're barbaric and seek to conquer the world. The Muslims in London say that just as same as Syria or anywhere else.

who ties your fucking shoes for you, retarded ass libcuck?

>Bernie
American education is already in a decline, we don't need this fucker shitting it up more with his "free" college.

No I don't know to much history I'll admit and Islam is most certainly not the only religion open to interpretation, Christianity and the KKK is an immediate example. My point is that misinterpretation of Islam in recently times has lead to terror an violence. With "The War on Terror" becoming an almost constant headline it's hard not to feel scared. What I will say is that's I didn't mean I'm scared of Muslims and Islam, I'm scared of those who take these beliefs to the extreme

Yes heaven forbid that we cut the funding of those lazy white trash idiots in the military so we can educate the population

>The right wing in america doesn't try to silence free speech
Sure they dont. ~.^

A lion and an alligator may eat the same prey, they may both have sharp teeth, and they may have many similarities. The lion and the alligator can be okay with each other existing, as long as the lion remains in the plains and the alligator in the water. I know it's a shitty comparison, but fuck you.

Islam and the "alt-right" can have similarities while also being completely incompatible with each other. The main concern isn't that Islam exists, but that (((certain groups))) are trying to bring large numbers of muslims to America. That's like trying to put a lion and an alligator in the same cage. They both will act out of their own self interest, which will lead to conflict.

Basically, fuck you and your horseshoe theory bullshit.

They've actually never made a movie about 9/11, which is kinda odd considering the type of tragedies that get movies here. Shit just 3 years after Bernie madhoff was convicted of perpetrating the largest Ponzi scheme in America, possibly the world, a guy who basically created NASDAQ, right under the SECs nose, got an HBO special. Crazy times we live in.