How does it feel supporting the patriarchy by participating in a mysoginistic woman-hating troll forum?

how does it feel supporting the patriarchy by participating in a mysoginistic woman-hating troll forum?

feelsgoodman

good thx

Tits or gtfo

Good because I'm assuming you're a fem-user troll as well, from that half raised smile. Kek has blessed you, my child.

Time stamp questionable, no tits.
Bait post.

It feels good.

Feels good man.

Feels fine

Get some sun faggot

the only correct reply

/thread

>posting on Sup Forums and being a misogynist
you should take your own advice user...

OP is a feminist.

you should be fucked in your mouth, so you will stop spreading your feminist bullshit.

OT: It feels good to be a white cis male

tits or gtfo

OP please tell me: are you male or female?

..... I can't really tell from the state of your features.

Inability to write time-stamp properly along ruled feints on the stationery suggests you may just be a normal female,

but gruesome face suggest the possibility of a severely retarded male.

No offence intended.

p gud

tits or gtfo

Makes me feel better and less insane.

it's my privilege

your white privilege?

so happy being a white male

I'd love to take a piss all over you

luckily for you patriarchial, bigoted, transfemiphobic hate symbol posting INTERNET TROLLS (and YES, the sad frog meme is a hate symbol, look it up), I have an entire army of Social Justice Activists on my side... together we are going to free north america from Adolf Trump's evil grasp and make the entire world free and liberated, like Canada

Fine. Thanks for asking.
Tits or GTFO.

Pull back, don't milk it too hard.

Just a titty.

Or you could move to Canada.... Also tits or GTFO

Bump

The fact that we are still waiting on some tits makes me rather sad. We don't care about your empty promise to "free the world". We just want to see tiddi

good luck, more and more people are getting fed up by social justice activists. Ofcourse we all say we support them, but in reality we still hate nigger apes and do not care about your whining.

I don't feel.

ugly and dumb. Feels bad huh, not getting a real male

I can tell this isn't really you. That's a car not a kitchen

I have a boyfriend and he's very successful, how does that feel you privellaged white troll?

Pretty fucking good

Fuck you

sooner or later he is gonna dump you, just like your daddy did. And ofcourse he has to be successful, someone has to make the money. btw, he's successful right? Why do you support male supremacy by dating someone like that? He probably isn't black is he?

this

bumb for luls

Dubs get her nudes

this is a bait post
anyone who falls for it is quite stupid
Also, OP, kill yourself
Saged

it probably isn't. And if it is, it's good to see here some likeminded anti social justice friends

Tits pls

how does it feel knowing i'll fap to your cleavage?

please don't do that. It feels like rape

everything is bait in summer

op here, this isn't me, fake post

continued: but if you do that, it is RAPE, and you should be locked up for life, misogynistic cis white male

An hero OP be a hero

The real OP here, this is a fake post. I don't like people raping my picture :'(

actual real op here, I can confirm I don't like cis white scum raping my picture

Just wait till a niggger rapes you then where's sjw now damn niggers

If black people do it, it's totally okey you mean?

OP continuing, please Sup Forums don't fap to my picture. It reminds me of daddy... I feel triggerd and opressed

Sup Forums is important because faggots are trying to destroy free speech.

Poe's Law will be fiercely enforced...

Then it's not rape you idiot. Didn't you learned that if a POC rapes a white girl, the nigger is actually the victim of oppression. you see, having sexual loose ties to someone is a part of their culture, And the while cis males called it rape and punishable so that they can oppress POCs

strange... i see a timestamp, but... behold! no tits!

feelsgoodman

if a black person rapes a white person, it's justified, because minotiries have underwent hundreds of years of rape from opressive mionrities. doesn't it feel great?

go away irrelevant troll!

oppressive MAJORITIES*
like white cis male scum

i wanna drag my hairy sweaty balls all over your face.

>praises democracy
>thinks the majority is wrong

women are retarded

Well I'm not white and I really want to rape you, so since it's cool. What's your # fam?

first two posts were decent, this is way too obvious tho

you like being raped by a black dick don't you? Being suppressed by a big black guy or some whity successful alfa male, huh?

Sorry but you are wrong, I love woman.

I made a troll post... but you confirmed it :D:D:D:D

OP here, I kind of like that yes

op here, stfu

op here, anyone who says "op here" with no picture is a PHONY and a misogynist

the real OP here, please stop doing that. You are oppressing me

How does it feel to be rejected by literally every attractive male you've nutted up enough to flirt with?

Feminism only happens in rejects and hot sluts trying to feel better about the countless dicks they take and you're not hot enough to be the latter sweetie.

:) I see what you did there...

Real op here. I kind of like black cock yes it gets me so wet

Where ur pic at?

OP here, watching a Kitchen Nightmares episode, do you guys fuck with Gordon Ramsey

feminism happens to human pigs and child rape victims

OP is here whats up you memers and dreamers

The real OP here, I'm not watching a kitchen episode.

Human pig = reject
Child rape victim will grow up to be one or the other

waiting for OP to upload another picture, so I can draw a dick on the picture in the GIMP and then upload it to Sup Forums

fair enough :)

Show Feet

Fingers in anus plz