Exgf just emailed me this, wtf do/say??

Exgf just emailed me this, wtf do/say??
Trips decides

"Hi user,
How are you?
It's been a long time...
I was talking to Leonard, and asked him for your mail, its been a lot since I last heard of you and I would like to know how are you, and how is your life.
About me, I can tell u Im spending a season here with my son (who is about to turn 3) and with my husband.
If you agree I would like to see you, let us catch up, seriously It'd be super cool to chat with you.
I leave you a big hug"

>We were VERY in love & were together for like 6 years.
>Broke up like 10 years ago & that was the last time i talked to her.
>She was fucking my exboss
>Joining dots after we broke up, I think she also fucked my best friend "Leonard", but NOT SURE
>Decide to stop talking to him and mutual friends
>deep inside im still fucked up by all this despite of time

Dont respond lol

Fuck off evil she-wench. Begone with your foul crotch fruit and be a whore elsewhere.

this

Nothing good can come of it.

Ask for her new address and send her a wire coat hanger. Include a note saying its never too late to do the right thing.

agreed

Say nothing.

She's gloating, they only do this so they can have a laugh later. Do not talk to her.

She cheated on you and broke your heart, why would you even WANT to talk to her again?

The fuck is this shit? Real advice on Sup Forums? Am i having a stroke?

ty man

after 10 years tho?
this was so out of the blue

Yeah.
A stroke of luck.

I love this. If she cheated on you might as well not give her the satisfaction of knowing about you. She really doesn't deserve it if that's the case mistakes are to be paid

She must have got a reminder that you exist and now probably wants to break you again because women.

Meet her.

ignore it, she isn't doing it for you, she's doing it for her own sake

idk man,
i dont wanna talk to her

while we were together she always said u should en up in good terms with ur ex's
So there's that

Also, isnt she winning if im the one whos still affected by this after many years later?

>after 10 years tho?

10 years, 20 years, it doesn't make no fuckin odds. She cheated/hurt you in some way and she isn't worth the time of day.

Don't get pissy at her, don't yell. Just don't talk to her. Grab some brews and cheer up, good luck man were here for you.

It doesnt matter who is "winning" or not dude, if she makes you feel this bad just let her go once and for all

Bust a nut on a pic of her and send it to her

Op I got you.
This is what you do.
Agree to meet up at a public place.
Make a dating website profile.
Use all her pics but make up the personal information. Use her name.
Find a fat desperate fuck and flirt with him. Make him think you're batshit crazy for his tiny cock.
Ask him to meet up with you and the aforementioned public location.
Tell him it's part of the sex game for you to not recognize him, and just want him him walk up and start fondling you without any dialogue.
Then you have 2 options. Wait for it to all play out, or go there incognito and watch from afar as the magic, and your sweet revenge unfolds before your very eyes.
Bonus points if you can get multiple guys to show up at the same time.

It's obvious what you should do
Kill Leonard and tell him teenage mutant turtles were terrible and then tell your ex to call me so I can cuck her husband
She can reach me at Sir-Cuck-You

Please OP

If you're not over it (and it sounds like youre not) just don't respond.

No need for anything more than that.

ty anons, srsly

I dont know why i felt obligued to answer and say something.
Was just considering to tell her no, because "what for?"
But not answering at all seems like a better idea...

kekd

naa i got much better things to do.
But would b funny af

true. i was never over it.

DELET IT AND IGNORE

dude trust me

just did that
>feels batmang

to know shes already married, with a son, living the time of her life.
And im still stuck here, same place, same life, alone, miserable

Lol

I feel the same with my current situation but look on the bright side, it can only get better from here on out yes?

you are ding god's work, user

because believe me, she messaged you for one of these things:

>she has problems and needs something
>she has a great life and wants to rub it in your face

neither of these scenarios would end well for you.
just leave it be

naa,
nothing has changed in my life since we broke up.
Im a loser, I feel shame. I dont know how the fuck it could get better.
But yea, such is life. At least im still breathing and in one piece. Theres hope.

You can change that user, you have to be ready to leave your comfort zone. Or pick up a Trenbolone habit.

But seriously though this Friday get yourself out to a student bar, groom yourself, look presentable and put yourself out there.

Don't let her get you down like this, she was only worth as much as the luke warm, wet hole between her legs. There are more girls out there, just don't get too attached to em.

Do lots of Tren.

thanks a lot man, thats true.
solide advice.

You should reply the following:

Hi.. I would love to meet up. However it has to be a place where we won't risk running into your husband (can't go into further details).
I'm doing really great. After we broke up i realised women wasn't for me and i started exploring my sexuality, and discovered that i'm homosexual So thank you very much!

you're free, shes stuck
you can go do whatever you want
go live by literally doing whatever the fuck you want

I do not agree. She probably is at a point in her life where she misses the "good old times" or something, and wishes that she could still have what she decided to forfeit.

Seriously, I think that she wants you back in her life as a friend because it would make her feel better and she somewhat misses you. Not sure what good would come out of that for you though.

She's unhappy, occasionally misses the relationship she had with you, knows she fucked it up, and wants an occasional on-the-side to reconnect with those past feelings and nostalgia.

She's too shitty of a person to ask forgiveness, leave the people she's unhappy with, ask to get back with you, or commit to the relationship she is now in and fix it.

This is the constant state of women, never committed, never strong, never faithful, never willing to risk anything outright.

She wants you to make choices and take risks, and if she likes it she wants to set up camp in your life.

Do whatever you want, you have some basic choices:
Fuck her, as long as it lasts
Fuck her and ditch her
Be her friendzone cuck
Ignore her
Brace the issues openly with her
Fuck her husband.

All up to you, she's not a goddess or a princess, so just get what you want out of it. The fairytale was never an option.

yeah, free..... but im stuck in this life too:
same place, same life, alone, miserable (no friends/gfs in a decade)
Most importantly, poor AS FUCK. I cant do any of the things i want to do. Cant buy anything (just food), cant go on trips, etc

I agree cause shes that type of person.
She also knows (cause shes for sure heard) that im still the same looser, so i think she also wants to rub it on me

We had a deep, intense connection; we were like soulmates sort of, but i agree with u user: Not sure what good would come out of that.

On a side note, while we were together she asked me to call my ex (which kinda hated me) to make peaces and settle everything down. The 3 of us ended up meeting, and was awkward as fuck.

The sad truth is : I think that she still likes you. Probably there is one chance that she would like to be with you again but knows that it's socially impossible. Or maybe she just wants that everybody is nice and happy together - that's quite bit delusional but she may be that kind of person. Well, that's just my 2 cents because I don't know her...

Oh, and being poor sucks. You have my sympathy, user.

That's not the permanent state of all women, it's the permanent state of most people.

She knows you are a beta cuck. Women want the "James Bond" type which is why they fuck other guys, they want adventure. You are probably a "lets go to little ceasar's" for a $5 pizza guy and six pack of beer and stay at home and play vidya, type of guy. She wanted action/adventure. But lets face it, this is why women like to dance, to shake their ass, its so that other guys will hit on them and then she wants you to beat the other guy down. But most of us would rather sit on our ass and eat pizza and beer, then watch the girl marry somebody else. Yeah, she wants to be "friends" but whats in it for you? If she leaves her husband and gets back with you, will she wander when she finds someone better? Oh, you bet.

She's obviously still affected if she does petty shit like this.
Just ignore it and carry on.

sounds like a personal experience

Definitely, right down to the she has been trying to contact me through others. Fuck that.

op, do NOT fucking interact with her.. move on she is a toxic human being

will ignore. I already deleted her email
She doesnt want to fuck me, im sure. At least not literally

maybe because like i said, it was a very intense relationship.
She wanted to be with me day and night, we were always together.
>she just wants that everybody is nice and happy together
this

What do you expect to come from this? Whatever it is, forget about it. Nothing good will come from meeting her. Respond by telling her she's a damaged person and you don't want her fucking up your life.

damn, cruel shit.

people dont know when to leave shit alone.

ignore it, and keep moving forward, their is no use stepping into that world. It will only cause pain. add the email to become auto spam and removed.

GL user