i make 2500 a month and bought this 80k car. bmw M4 coupe

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

autobilis.lt/advert/235273/bmw-m4-kupesportas-2015-benzinas
google.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why you so dumb?

how small is ur penis

I get 1400 a month in welfare and live in a city where the (bicycle) infrastructure is so good you dont even need a car

No convertible?

Paid too much for it. Bring it back and get the m2

>i make 2500 a month and bought this 80k car. bmw M4 coupe
bait

are you possibly a goatfucker living in germany?

I make twice what you make and drive a paid off honda civic.

why you didn't get m4gts faggot.

Kobenhavn

blond Scandinavian master race
exactly

cool story bra

>buying brand new cars
>says his rich
>yeahright.jpg

NO NO, BETTER YET, POST REAL PROOF.

autobilis.lt/advert/235273/bmw-m4-kupesportas-2015-benzinas

Easy find.

its a very dumb decision but i get a lot of pussy now and its a great car to drive

What's it like and aren't all the M4's coupes?

Only 30k a year like what out holy shit yor almost a millionaire

>BMW
End yourself, fucking turk.

u jelly

2500 dollars? Euros? Anyway, that's the average income where I live but not enough to buy an M4. So the cars are cheap as fuck where you live or you still live with your parents and pay everything for you like food, healthcare etc.

no.

I make 3k-5k a month and dont even have a car. What is wrong with you bro

He didn't say he was rich at all.... Idiot. Your mother should have aborted you and then became an hero.

yes i still live with my parents. thats why i can buy this car

>buying brand new cars
>says his rich

what did he mean by this?

Well that explains. Anyway, enjoy your car OP

Why would you finance an $80,000 car on only $2,500 a month? The payment must be at least $800 and that doesn't include all of your other expenses. Are you retarded or do you just live at home with mommy and daddy?

Yes. That's exactly what he said.. Idiot. Holy shit your mother should have aborted you and then became an hero.

Cars are a guaranteed money sink

Not OP, but he's Scandinavian. If the country he lives uses euros its about 2200 euros.

i have no expenses i live at my parents.
i pay 1000 a month for it and still have 1500 to spend on whatever i want.

Why are you speculating where he lives? Who cares? Fuck you're an idiot. Your mother should have aborted you and became an hero. .... Nice dubs tho. Idiot.

Thank you for investing into our economy

Nevermind my shitpost i had a complete brainfart. he says he has 2500 a month in euros or whatever his country uses so that stays 2500

He said it himself lol. He's Scandinavian. I don't think someone from a Scandinavian country would leave and live in the shitcountry of the world aka America

FINALLY. Someone who realizes their mother should have aborted them and then proceeded to become an hero.

>How many cylinders are in this car's engine?
>How fast does it go?
Just asking for a friend

For this post I respect you. But everyone else here should have been aborted, followed by the becoming of an hero by their mothers. I wish a good day upon you good sir.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Every evening I go to bed and I dream of a world where time travel exists, so that I can go back in time to when your mom was pregnant with you and convince her to abort you. She would then proceed to become an hero.

>Not buying a Tesla instead

I made 190K last year and I drive a '08 Malibu. What's wrong with you?

google.com

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Your mother should have aborted you and became an hero.

wew lad, it's summer already?

not even that guy but just a fucking faggot post

> not waitng and saving money for 2019 to get cheap as fuck self-driving tesla 3

>thinks 2500 a month means someone's rich

fucking pleb

nice larp

Lol what a waste. My $60k is5 would rape you

>Buying the m4 and not the m3 or m2
Jesus faggot

yeah but if youre rich it doesnt matter as much

not that OP is rich

>80k
>not buying a 2014 Dodge SRT Viper
kill yourself

Completely serious. I'm also 40 years old. So not a tween like most of you.

You're REAL cool. I bet women line up around the block for a chance to smell what you've left behind on your asshole as a result of improper wiping. Speaking of wiping, your mother should have wiped you off the face of this planet via abortion and then proceeded to become the ultimate in an hero history.

>make 2500 a month

So? Everybody makes 2500 a month, waiters at a piss-restaurant even more.

Americans are good at a lot of things.

Making cars is not one of them.

More like albino sand nigger living in new Iraq

You know this site is for 18+? All your posts have been gay as fuck. You sound like an angry indian kek

Have you already bought Glock and SIG?

Step one: Post time-stamped pic of you next to your Malibu.
Step two: Go back in time to convince your mother to abort you and tell her to an hero.
Step three: Profit... we all metaphorically profit in a world without you.

Good for you faggot

I prefer German engineering too but at that price you take the Viper over the M4

You must live with your parents.

>he thinks a fucking viper is better than an m4 in any way

He was not bragging about the amount of money, it was to put emphasis on the amount of car he purchased with what money he had.
"Yes doctor, I'd like an abortion/an hero combo... no I don't want fries with that."
-Your mother

BTW bragging about making 2500$/M seriously? I make 4000-500$/M And I leave in a fucking Eastern Europe

My customers profit from my service as does my company and my wife.

Why didnt you get an m3....

*4000-5000$

>Think viper is a quality car

Yeah, only 200hp more kek

I make 3300€ a month and have a twelve year old Volvo

This site is not for 18+ you piece of shit. This section of it is, get it right, holy FUCK another candidate for an abortion decision gone wrong.

he is not bragging about how much he makes. he is provoking commentary on how ill advised it is for him to buy that car making that much.

Why? For what purpose? Im sure you still live in a shack

and still slower hahaha

fucking americans learn how to make cars

And you know this, because...... ??

-Dart Wader

i live at my parents but they have a big house

so no reason for me to move out.

My apologies sir. I was just kidding about the abortion thing. Congrats on being the second person to earn my respect in this thread. Everyone else is a gay homosexual faggotron-3000.

Stamp or bait.

>at least 200hp more
>and still slower
>no

I used to be a professional footballer and actor and made about 50k-100k a month and this is what i used to drive.

Now i make licence plates and make 10 bucks a month.

i forgot you fat faggots think that drag racing and oval racing are real racing

any normal race track in the world the m4 would lap the viper easily

So you're in prison?

>2017
>Still think German Engineering is top tier

Enjoy your overpriced shitbox. Don't forget to check the oil every 100 miles and if you feel a rattle in your steering wheel or if you shift gears and it doesn't do it smoothly, sell the car ASAP, don't try and fix it, SELL.

Because context is a real thing. Otherwise he would have said that he just bought a car.

>not knowing about O.J. Simpson

>200 hp more, 0-6 in 3.8
>m4 with 200 less hp, 0-6 in 3.9

top kek american engineering

just kill yourself already

>not racing people in the streets
>renting out a race track and racing millionaires
>real racing

Leave him alone, he's only 9

OP, what country are you in?

I beg to differ when it comes to classic muscle cars. We got those right. I'm just happy the new generation Camaros are made in Michigan now.

Exactly. You lose.

>what is a track day
>you fucking mong

>being afraid of corners
>I'M THE FASTEST IN A STRAIGHT LINE!
>real racing

I work in the car business. Chances are that you had some one use their credit to get an approval from the bank, probably some one with atleast 70k income. Probably negotiated the price down to about $900 per month on a lease. I mean it's very possible that you could pay that but your also paying another $400 on insurance and that is half your paycheck. Living off ~$1000 dollars per month to drive an M4 isn't worth it. Would have gone for the Q60S Red Sport instead. Could get them for about ~$600 a month.

kek, go on madbois, suck each other off and keep responding. Im gonna cum

wise

This. I've seen enough BMW's just blow their engine because of shit engineering (chain stretching out, oil use, etc...).

BMW is shit tier since like 2005.
Not to mention they get stolen A LOT. Every time you hear a new car gets stolen, it's a BMW. And that's been the case for years.

I hope you realize this is all bait...

www.autobilis.lt/advert/235273/bmw-m4-kupesportas-2015-benzinas

I just wanted to make it known that it's possible, because as a kid my friends did it