ITT: good shows Sup Forums never talks about

ITT: good shows Sup Forums never talks about
pic related
>protagonist is a footfag
>no racemixing / degeneracy propaganda
>anti-cuck themes
>good writing

>anti-cuck themes
THICC's husband is a complete beta and a borderline cuck.

Pretty much lindsay's husband is a beta. He pretty much drop his soulmate because "muh baby"

Also

>degeneracy propaganda
Everyone on the show does drugs and Gretchen is a bisexual slut.

I like the show OP but dont pretend almost everyone on the show is not a pathetic degenerate

>>no racemixing / degeneracy propaganda

Lindsay raped a guy and Gretchen literally took black dick in an alleyway

This show is fucking terrible and you should kill yourself for liking it.

OP did you only watch one episode or something? The one chick gets railed by a nig in an alleyway and it's probably the most degenerate show on TV.

and that Arab guy is dating a white chick

>Lindsay raped a guy
What episode is this? I don't remember that.

YtW is great, go back to your capeshit threads.

That Christian kid or whatever she banged in her car or something and later you see him make a call to someone

He's hispanic.

>>Lindsay raped a guy
>What episode is this? I don't remember that.

The Morman kid in the minivan.

he's a mud person either way

>Implying this thick goddess could ever rape someone

We should all be so lucky

It might be degenerate, but at least it's not reddit

Pls do not bully spic Ross.

As a kissless virgin I still found the show unusually enjoyable to watch and the main romance was fascinating enough. But then they started on the depression plot and I couldn't keep watching it

How far did you make it through season 2 before you stopped watching? There are actually some really good episodes during the depression arc.

And the ending absolutely fantastic.

Not that far, just when it sunk in that it was just going to be a one-shot thing and that they'll see it through. To be clear I wasn't actually put off by her falling into depression as much as being saddened by it. The show was always toeing the black comedy line and I felt like I'd just start taking it way too seriously around that point.

The Halloween is god-tier desu

That's fair. That whole arc is pretty heavy on the feels/gets pretty dark. If you haven't seen LCD Soundsystem though I highly recommend it (season 2 episode 9). I honestly thought it was the best episode of any TV show in 2015. It's outstanding.

Never seen you guys talk about Rectify or Kingdom.

totally numb gretchen is a cute. CUTE!

>good shows

>you have to choose between 2thick2lewd Lindsey or sad sociopath Gretchen

I don't know who to pick Sup Forums

Lindsay all day everyday, Gretchen creeps me out with her realdoll face

>protagonist is a footfag
true
>no racemixing/degeneracy propaganda
gretchen fucks a black guy
the white girl fucks the hispanic vet
paul constantly gets cuck'd
the bro doc is in debt to a dominatrix
everyone does ridiculous amounts of drugs
>ant-cuck themes
people get cuck'd in the show all the time, the only difference is that it's not some Sup Forums gender thing and it's really just all the characters cheating on each other
>good writing
yeah I'll give you this the haunted house episode was pretty great

even if she wants to do buttstuff?

Just have a drunken threesome with them and then you take home Edgar who will cook for you.

Nice edge.

Seriously is the toughest choice. Season 1 would've been thiccfu without question, but genuinely sad women can feel my feels, maybe even more than I could myself

Kingdom as in the MMA fighters show or that Vikings knock-off?

for a second I thought she was too tubby but she's consistently the hottest girl on the show

>when she shows her ass in the car

hnnng

MMA.

Would you, Sup Forums?

If I'm choosing between their characters, I choose Gretchen. She has depression but most of the time she would be a blast to be around. Lindsay is the type of woman who ruins mens lives. She would cheat on you, divorce you, and take your money. She's also borderline retarded on the show.

If we're choosing between the actresses though, I'd take the actress who plays Lindsay all day every day. My greatest dream in life is for Kether Donohue to one day sit on my face.

adore it, criminally underrated considering i don't even have any interest personally in that field. Sup Forums has discussed it in the past though, pretty much only when season finales are about to air. rectify barely gets any mention outside of recommendation threads

would've loved to have weekly kingdom threads, seasonal post-mortems alone aren't enough for me

Daily reminder Lindsey actress has done a lot of dubbing for anime and VA in general. She was in pic related.

>you will never spend hours eating Kether's ass while she giggles and teases you

this hurts

>watch a comedy show
>get destroyed by weaponized feels

American voice actresses are fucking adorable, never saw a single episode commentary on DVD boxsets involving them who I didn't fall in love with.

>Kether will never come home from working out at the gym and sit her her sweaty ass on top of your face. Forcing you to lick her salty vag and butthole.

jdimsa ;_;

>Forcing

WHAT KIND OF NORMIE LANGUAGE IS THIS?

Nice! Yeah, it reminds me a lot of Friday Night Lights for whatever reason. Jonathan Tucker steals the show every week.

I like to think I would have, yeah. In reality it was tough position for Jimmy to be in and a difficult decision. It's hard to say definitively what you'd do until you're in that situation I think. Not gonna lie, I teared up a little when I first saw that scene though.

She honestly a decent VA.

Though it was weird watching this show for the first time and just recognizing her voice not being able to know where I knew her from for 2 seasons.

I'd stay but I was right there with Jimmy when she was all "LOL I DON'T TAKE MEDS"

It does have the same kind setting but I find the tone a lot harsher. It's hilarious to see Luke Cafferty's actor on FNL play such a brutal guy here, never thought he had the range although like you said Tucker's the main appeal. I don't necessarily find the show enjoyable, just compelling. The episodes always hang over me after finishing them. Nice opening credits sequence too

I unironically find the chick's storyline engaging and not just because she's fucking hot. She was that ridiculous RAZZLE DAZZLE chick from Lost kek