'CAUSE WE WERE AMAZING THINGS

" I have no mouth and I must scream"
very profound

I only got 3 songs into To Pimp, that's my experience with Kendrizzy

"you the man now dog"

it's the reddit before reddit came about

zaza.ytmnd.com/

Digg was the reddit before reddit you underage fuck

Himmler decided to buy the castle of Wewelsburg on his first visit on 3 November 1933 for the now envisaged Reichsführerschule SS (SS Leadership School), a kind of Nordic academy.

Work concentrated more on conducting basic pseudo-scientific research. Himmler, for example, adapted the idea of the Holy Grail to create a heathen mystery for the SS.

Also working at the castle were proponents of a kind of SS esotericism consisting of Germanic mysticism, ancestor worship, and worship of runes.

After 1941, plans were developed to enlarge it to be the so-called "Center of the World".

The axis of the sun wheel consisted of a circular plate of pure gold, which was to symbolize the center of the castle and thus the entire "Germanic world empire".

A preparation for an eternal flame in Grail vault, a swastika ornament in its zenith, and a sun wheel embedded in the floor of the "Obergruppenführersaal" lie on this axis.
Where a primary cistern was originally located, a vault after the model of Mycenaean domed tombs was hewn into the rock, possibly to serve as some kind of commemoration of the dead for ancestral worship.

Twelve pedestals were placed around the perimeter, each with a wall niche above it; the purpose is unknown.

i haven't listened to that in its entirety
maad city is great

*pokes you*

I don't know what "you the man now dog", but I do know what "you're the man now dog" is.

need a thai gf (lad)

i know what your mum's fanny tastes like

smidge gay, that

me

dman..

thailad needs to get into the new thread so i can tell him about my vietnamese gf

David this is your father.
Come to living room. Your mother and I want to talk to you

Lmao

go ahead

A Fuhrer city, or Führerstadt in German, was a status given to five German cities in 1937 by Adolf Hitler, the dictator of Nazi Germany.

After the Battle for France in 1940, Hitler ordered that the architectural reshaping of these cities was to be completed by 1950.

The five Führer cities were:

1. Linz: The town where Adolf Hitler spent his youth, and his planned retirement home after the war. Major intended building projects were an Olympic Stadium and Hitler's crypt.

2. Berlin - Capital of the New German World

3. Munich - Capital of the Movement

4. Hamburg - Capital of Trade

5. Nuremberg - Capital of the Party

Lads I've been on a

Are you the fatty going on vacation soon?

please name yourself :)

>

ifhitlerwon.ytmnd.com/

Sorry, I have Autism

Yep...

he posted in a thread a couple of months ago that he rejected a lady–boy whom he took on a date. he later realized this mid–way thru the meal, wanted to turn her down but also didn't want to be rude about it. Thailad is an english ex-patriate who supports Not'ham Forest.

no

It isn't healthy. Yes I'm fat, but not 600lbs. 16 stone.

Diet. Your body and brain will begin rejecting food. The smell probably triggered the reaction

You have me confused with the other lad, (there's 3 active thai flags rn)

me crawling on the rock

you don't want to diet that much, you'll have a mong body afterwards after all your muscle is cannibalised by the body

she's really hot and she loves to cook viet food

made pho for dinner tonight and man was it good

I haven't seen the thairapist post in ages, has he gone quiet or do I keep missing him?

sounds great lad, congratz.

but thou wert in Hayd's rabbit–hole on one Friday night when there was some guy using this as an avatar and another one was doing a striptease.

HATE BUGS love pints

baffles how you can even find female south east asians attractive let alone the men in drag

>16 stone.
>fat

it is when you're under 6'4

Quick so called 'self portrait'

The lad with the beers?
The thaiflag doing his thing with ladyboys is an English lad who's been here about a month, gone around SEA and will probably end up settling in Vietnam because he says it's easier to find work there.

I'm 6'3" and 225 lbs (16 stone). You calling me fat faggot?!

I went from 16 stones to 12 stones in just a few months. It's worth it. You'd be surprised at how much fat is holding you back from expressing yourself, wether is be in clothing or just socializing. You'll discover a lot more once you lose those stones

1. Diet is the most important thing. I probably ate 1K-1.5K calories. I ate candy bars and junk food. If something said "200 calories", I would round it up to 500 calories. I did this for everything I ate. I learned to guess caloric amounts on all foods. That way, I always stayed below 2K calories.

2. No more sodas

3. Run a bit a day. Even a small lap around the block helps a ton

4. Do push ups and sit ups everyday

5. Wear smaller shirts

6. Suck in your gut a lot to reduce the fat

yeah

most likely

but stones can be different sizes????

I transcribed russian subtitles from a few sissy–hypno videos on adult /gif/ but can't find it to save into my MWord document to shitpost on /rus+bel+ukr/.

Fucking kangaroo niggers

OI!!! JANNY!!!

i have small feet so im actually taller than 5 feet 8 according to my feet

/brit/ needs more steve posting desu

how did britains measurements get so mixed up
at least yanks are consistent

fastest Janny in the west

GET HIM JANNY

what's the difference between england and great britain?

can someone fucking explain why some fat cunt XXL shit is the same price as a medium or large?

not ONLY that, but stupid fat cunts who fit that size can get them for cheaper through half price,= and x% off because less people are as fucking fat as them

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Task Manager (Not Responding)

wish I was European so badly
this continent is so runty

reddit

>Not being fatpilled

ones a cuntry and ones an island

>The lad with the beers?

I'm not sure I understand, does this image bring a reminder?

>will probably end up settling in Vietnam because he says it's easier to find work there.
I think he must be the guy who sayd he visited Angkor Wat and "bit hot out".

FUCK OFF!!!

>British Isles
Woah, careful there, you don't want to offend the paddies

Because the materials represent a tiny fraction of the cost of manufacturing and distributing clothing.

You benefit from the same thing when buying shoes, do I dunno why you're upset about it.

WIR SIND UNS IM KLAREN, DAß DIESER KRIEG JA NUR DAMIT ENDEN KÖNNTE, DAß ENTWEDER DIE GERMANISCHEN VÖLKER AUSGEROTTET WERDEN, ODER DAS JUDENTUM AUS EUROPA VERSCHWINDET. ICH HABE AM 1. SEPTEMBER 1939 [SIC] IM DEUTSCHEN REICHSTAG ES SCHON AUSGESPROCHEN. . . DAß DIESER KRIEG NICHT SO AUSGEHEN WIRD, WIE DIE JUDEN SICH ES VORSTELLEN, NÄMLICH DAß DIE EUROPÄISCHEN ARISCHEN VÖLKER AUSGEROTTET WERDEN, SONDERN DAß DAS ERGEBNIS DIESES KRIEGES DIE VERNICHTUNG DES JUDENTUMS IST. ZUM ERSTENMAL WERDEN NICHT ANDERE ALLEIN VERBLUTEN, SONDERN ZUM ERSTENMAL WIRD DIESESMAL DAS ECHT ALTJÜDISCHE GESETZ ANGEWENDET: AUG' UM AUG', ZAHN UM ZAHN!

>I think he must be the guy who sayd he visited Angkor Wat and "bit hot out".
maybe not sure.

and yeah I used that avatar

wrong

JANNY!!!

my right foot is size 8 but my left foot is size 8.5(uk)

Which testicle hangs lower?

Smacking ban in Scotland likely to happen lad.
We really do want to be sweden dont we.
Fuck this im moving south of the border.

blame first image on google

you don't really benefit from them in terms of shoes. common sizes sell out quick while sizes equivalent to XXL are barely if ever stocked. a mate of mine has like size 13 or 14 feet and has to usually order his shoes into the store if he wants to buy from a store.

left

Woah there Quasimodo.

ICH HABE ABER AUCH KEINEN ZWEIFEL DARÜBER GELASSEN, DAß, WENN DIE VÖLKER EUROPAS WIEDER NUR ALS AKTIENPAKETE DIESER INTERNATIONALEN GELD- UND FINANZVERSCHWÖRER ANGESEHEN WERDEN, DANN AUCH JENES VOLK MIT ZUR VERANTWORTUNG GEZOGEN WERDEN WIRD, DAS DER EIGENTLICHE SCHULDIGE AN DIESES MÖRDERISCHEN RINGEN IST: DAS JUDENTUM! ICH HABE WEITER KEINEN DARÜBER IM UNKLAREN GELASSEN, DAß DIESES MAL NICHT NUR MILLIONEN KINDER VON EUROPÄERN DER ARISCHEN VÖLKER VERHUNGERN WERDEN, NICHT NUR MILLIONEN ERWACHSENER MÄNNER DEN TOD ERLEIDEN UND NICHT NUR HUNDERTTAUSENDE AN FRAUEN UND KINDERN IN DEN STÄDTEN VERBRANNT UND ZU TODE BOMBARDIERT WERDEN DÜRFEN, OHNE DAß DER EIGENTLICHE SCHULDIGE, WENN AUCH DURCH HUMANERE MITTEL, SEINE SCHULD ZU BÜSSEN HAT.

freak

what ever will the scots do without their smack

*jots down some notes in the runt log*

Interesting

>Diet is the most important thing.
I've been healthily eating since 2010 and STILL grow a huge bulge by the end of the day.

WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING?!?!?!

You never get tired from yourselves??

Become respectable productive citizens I reckon.

But then I suppose they weren't before the smack either..

i write left handed too
wonder if its all connected

thanks thailad i'm glad you're proud of me

This is a complete piss take when you're a size 12. They always run out of those first.

have you tried not being a stupid irish fuck and drinking 24/7

doing a poo (poo)

haha just kidding dumb cunt

t. thailad