OK Sup Forums... either help me get laid or at least not spill my spaghetti

OK Sup Forums... either help me get laid or at least not spill my spaghetti.

Femanons, if you exist, I'd appreciate your help most.

>be me
>7.5/10, outgoing, decent cock. 7 years as military combat medic left me with ok body.
>Went back to school. graduateinbiologythisfall.jpg
>Old now though. Just turned 38.
(Newfags get off my b.)

>Genetics class this summer.
>20 year old sitting next to me.
>hi
>let's study together.

>Meet around campus first week.
>2nd week me: let's study at my place.
>(comfy, there's a cat and coffee)
>we smoke a bunch of weed and that's the way to my heart.
>she chugs a glass of wine.

>spends 12 hour stretches the next few nights on my couch.
>pic related. (well... I have more of her on the couch.)
>takes sandals off.
>feet up on the couch, lying back.
>feet get closer and closer.
>accidentally touch my book, hand etc.

>looking at the same book.
>close.
>Eyes lock. That thing happens where you sort of look at each others lips.

>1AM. I tell her she can stay there but she hesitates and says she should get home...

You get the idea. And I know, writing it, it sounds like a lock. But my questions are:

1. Is she just being flirty and would she actually be scared if I made a move?

2. If I have a move, tell me what the fuck is it? I don't want to date this girl or anyone because I don't have time for it. But I wouldn't mind some friends with benefits. Do I just come out and tell her that?

This is the one thing I always feel naive about. There have been several times I just completely missed signals or didn't go for it when I should have.

It means something but what? That I'm a crazy old dirtbag?

tl;dr::: dick wet or naw? I'll post more for responses.

Just ask, worst case she says no and you continue not fucking her and being socially awkward.
Best case you fuck and continue being socially awkward.

Thanks but ask what exactly? Everything sounds retarded in my head.

Hey can we fuck occasionally?

OP... Sit her down and say "Look.. theres something i have to get off my chest" Stare deeply into her eyes once she starts to feel uncomfortable hit her over the head with a frying pan and take her to your lair and eat her ass. Its simple really, but the trick is you gotta make this shit romantic. like lay some candles down and shit you know?

Start to get a little touchy. Start with touching her shoulder as you pass by. As the mood progresses try to be close to her and have contact as close as possible, so arm to arm, shoulder to shoulder, that sort of thing.
If she's interested she won't move away or complain but enjoy it and want more. You can poke her gently too. You can tickle her, but the only acceptable way to start that is to ask her if she is ticklish. This is the hard part, you will have to judge her response. Anything but a Stern and serious no is an open invitation to grab her side (gently) and tickle her. Once you've done this, tickling the thigh and most crevices is open.

Once the door to open touch is out, you can get closer and closer. Ask her to stay for a movie, as soon as you sit down, sit down RIGHT NEXT TO HER. If you sit down far away from her from the beginning, you're fucked. Have her sit down first (be getting some drinks or snacks or shit) and then come sit down right next to her. Have a blanket for when she gets "cold" within reach. If she does want to blanket, use it to cover both of you.
Part way through the movie when y'all are cuddling and comfy, look at her, if she looks back at you in the eyes, slowly go in for the kiss.
If you get the kiss with a college girl, start to get handsy and bam you're in.

I've dated and fucked a lot of women in college and there's a lot of things but the more and more you do it, the easier it gets. This is why Chad's consistently get girls. Good luck user.

Asking is an easy move but it lowers your chances overall vs If you're super awkward and can't follow those instructions though them straight up asking to be FWB might be the best case. The best way to do this is to joke around over text about not getting any, and then be like, "yeah it'd be so much easier if we were FWB"

The minute you verbally ask to put your penis in a woman is the minute she decides to not fuck you.
Try with a friendly massage and then go from there.

no, dont say that. say something along the lines of "i really like what we've got going here, and I just want to clarify that we're on the same page blah blah".

Because honestly some girls are just super open about everything and act like they want to fuck but they actually are just dumb broads who flirt with everyone. GO ahead and pop the question if you think it's appropriate.
>sources:psych minor/cucking myself in the past by accident

Everyone who believes in friends with benefits should kill themselves and leave no children behind. Enjoy not leaving a legacy behind, you aging, degenerate , sexually inept faggot

Tfw I told two of my female friends I would help them by taking their virginities and giving them experience before they fucked their bfs and they both took it. Fucked the one twice beause I told her she didn't do enough and she needed more practice lmao

>implying you've even touched a girl with her consent

fuck off summerfag

kek'd hard

Fuck you. You're purposely going against your biological purpose by not seeking a mother to your child. You know who else does that? Faggots. Enjoy being akin to a faggot. I'm sure your kids would hate you anyway

>Take her to your lair and eat her ass

Goddamn user I kek'd so hard

You're a fucking virgin that will forever be looking for "the one". There are plenty of fish in the sea, but you need a fucking pole to catch one you little beta cuck. Please off yourself.

You do realize that you're bragging that they used your cock as practice cock for their boyfriends?
So in their minds, you were a boy they practiced on so they wouldn't embarrass themselves in front of actual men.
That is not something I would willingly disclose to people.

You prey on women that open their legs to just about anyone because they have deep issues yet you claim to be this great player. You're like a hunter that only hunts sick or lame deer. You should be chemically castrated for being the equivalent of a male slut you fucking waste of human life.

Look... I've considered it.

I think we got to the touchy part and she didn't move away. Did I miss my shot? Can I get is back?

Also, I'm a little old to tickle.

I'm sexually awkward not socially awkward. I mean, she's at my house and seems interested. I'm awkward at making the move.

kek
That's what I'm worried about. She's just being silly then I go for it and she talks about it to people in the depatrment or some shit.

Op here... also, she's giving me this view for hours. And I haven't been laid in a while. Like what the fuck of course I want to.

Honestly OP, just drink with her but DO NOT GET HER WASTED or you might end up with a charge against you .... or do it and ftb and maybe go to jail idk

>This
Winner Winner chicken dinner!

Just CONFIDENTLY whip your dick out and point it in her general direction.

This user speaks truth kek.

OP I feel like you need to cut to the chase. if you don't make a move she will quickly begin forming a friendship Zone with you someone to go and chill with nothing more. Make it known you want to ravage her insides. Hope you have above a "5 cock and not a virgin. If not you're fucked accept your fate.

make your move start massaging her or caressing her. slowly get comfortable until you find her sensitive spots. usually their neck or hips. First times I fucked my coworkers took 3 study dates until I found her spot and came up behind her and began kissing her neck from behind. then fucked on the couch. worked with 2. one was on her rag but she still sucked my dick.

Best case scenario- she's into you and you get a fuck buddy

worst case scenario- she rejects you and tells everyone how some nigga that was graduating high school when she was being pushed out her moms pussy tried to smash her.

be brave.

When youre on the other side of the room ask her to get over.

When she does, just tell her to close her eyes with a big smile on your face.

If she does, kiss her. Always works.

when she looks at your lips, that's the time to go man

just slowly move in to kiss her

OP this.

Alright so a frying pan may seem a bit obvious, so just pick up a brick & put it in a tube sock. Look O.P if all else fails be honest. Put your player shades on, get your grill, put your mink coat on and say "Ay gurl i eat ass" SHE MIGHT JUST DROP ON HER KNEES AND BLOW YOU.

This guy gets it. Walk over, slap her with your junk and say "Suck It"

is this her?

lol yeah I think a 40 year old birdman walked up and said yeah I'll have sex with that embryo.

yes better than 5

But how? just randomly start touching her ankle? I feel like you need a consent form for everything these days.

But youre right. the worst case scenerio doesn't sem so bad.

Everytime? also the chance I'll scare the fuck out of her.

op here. no.

Yo O.P she looks good. You have to smash. In all seriousness its about acting cool/in control and not overthinking it. She's obviously into you. She just wants you to make the 1st move.

>Sup Forums

Sorry we don't help newfags

Sage

If I smash I'll share it. I think you're right. Just what is the right first move to make? I don't want to blow it. like do I increase my chances by doing it over text rather than in person?

Get a load of this guy.

lol I thought about just saying something like that.

I think you're right about that. I pussied out on that one. I was too afraid of her going wtf.

Do I just not give a fuck?

Bump...

Give me your opinions on how to initiate though. the least creepy way.

Or is it like fuck it we don't have to be friends if she says no?

>bending towards you in a low cut shirt
touching her chest/neck area while facing you
Yeah so these are all signs that she is interested. Women don't do these things much by accident, it's intentional. If you have her over again and she shows the same behavior as the previous times that you've described, make the move. If you don't it'll probably be too late. Pic related, it's what you won't get unless you man up.

faggot.

agree with this user
if she said something like she's tired, try massage her shoulders or her feet

Look dude, if you make a move then the absolute worst thing that could happen is she rejects your advance. That's it. Then you move on to the next one. She is interested based on what you've described here.
>Give me your opinions on how to initiate though.
Well if it were me and she started to put her feet on me, I'd know it's going down. That moment you described where you looked at each other and kind of at each other's lips is when it's go time. Initiate physical contact, kind of test the waters and see how she reacts to a hand on her leg, then move on up and kiss her. Pussy grabs too early in the game are also risky. Don't rush, but don't come off as too hesitant/nervous either. Ya feel?

>t. student

>let's study at my place
WTF, why do you think she came over?

checked.
yes thanks. good advice. That's why I'm here. She's supposed to come over again tonight and I don't want to fuck it up. I don't want to hesitate so I'm planning on going for it. I'm trying to get pumped up for it.

Yes I'm a faggot. But at least I'm gonna do it. I just want the best shot.

Youre right. those are go times. But then I'm like wait... I'm almost 40. I won't do the back in my day but the age difference is making me hesiate I guess. But maybe she's looking for a 50 shades thing.

Look I'm thinking the same thing. But body language isn't always 100% accurate or the absolute cue. Maybe she wants to get to know me or something? (I doubt it.)

I would have started to rub her feet. But we just met. That seems like a fetish move to me.

Not really considering I already had a FWB. Just extra great fucking for me. I love popping cherries.

you dumbass. someone already explained to you about touching her etc. it's already been spelled out for you in the thread. if you cant fuck some fat 20 y.o. slut maybe you should just kys

>But then I'm like wait... I'm almost 40.
If she cared I really don't think she'd continue coming over and making physical contact. Most of the shit holding you back is in your head. Just go for it bro, you got this.

>body language isn't always 100% accurate or the absolute cue.
There is no such thing as an absolute cue with women. If you wait for an absolute signal you will not get laid, because it won't come. She's not fat but a little chubby, and I'm willing to bet that Chad from Sigma Homo Negro isn't beating down her door. Don't get me wrong, I would wreck that shit. Point is this isn't some Stacy level hoe. This is the perfect opportunity for you. Here's some ass.