Are retarded kids really allowed to attend regular high school in america?

Are retarded kids really allowed to attend regular high school in america?
Fucking why?

For what purpose

why not? they don't cause problems unless they're exceptionally retarded, in which case they'll probably be homeschooled

Yeah. They have special classes but usually attend the same school as regular kids. It keeps them integrated with their peers and prevents them from becoming as socially isolated.

I'm not sure why this is so disagreeable to you.

stops them from getting blue like you, peru

I can't grasp the concept of keeping literal retards in with the regular kids and especially the regular classes.
Down here we have all-tard specialty schools with special teachers and development programs like art and music

being in the same school mean doesn't attending the same classes. dont be retarded on purpose.

The extremely problematic or violent kids have their own schools, though this is a problem in like rural areas.

Yes. It's for the benefit of everyone.
I remember we had study hall in a circular cafeteria and they'd take the tards on these special trikes and pull them around on occasion for entertainment or excercise. It was like a fucking circus act.
That and their tard screams. Good laughs.
Almost as funny as the time some kid killed himself.

In Australia we always organise for an excursion for all the retarded kids in week two of term one. We tell them they're going to a zoo in the city or to an aquatics centre, but in reality we actually drop them all off in the outback. Most of them never make it back, and life goes on.

It's much more humane than forcing the regular kids to put up with them throwing violent tantrums out of nowhere and screeching like fucking banshees.

Here it would be seen as an extreme loss of prestige to allow /literal mongoloids/ to attend the same school as top tier high performance students.
People pay for these schools, you know?
It would be very bad customer service to put your kid next to somebody who can't control their bowels

>It would be very bad customer service to put your kid next to somebody who can't control their bowels

They have special retard classes, you fucking retard.

They're not sitting next to the normal kids, if that's what you're asking.

>People pay for these schools
well there's your problem

Most schools in the us are funded entirely by local taxpayer. They expect the school to serve back the local community.

>We tell them they're going to a zoo in the city or to an aquatics centre, but in reality we actually drop them all off in the outback. Most of them never make it back, and life goes on.

D E V I L I S H

Yes,but most times they are still in their own classroom with the other tards.

they have special tard classes

But they can freely fling poo and other bodily fluids at people during lunch and whatever the fuck "homeroom" is

They aren't kept in the same classes and you usually never see them

>But they can freely fling poo and other bodily fluids at people during lunch and whatever the fuck "homeroom" is

No they can't. They have little exposure to the normal people.

And when they do they get put the fuck down. I had a semi-retarded kid in my glass in like grade 4 so I smashed his glasses and made him stop his autistic rampage and reign of terror after the rest of the glass got fed up with him. Justice was restored that day.

If they do, they are reprimanded and made to eat with themselves. Extreme cases are put into special schools. In NY we a special school system for tards and people with behavioral problems called "BOCES", if you cause too much shit in normal school you go to BOCES.

We had some kids with mental problems in my school. One had mild schizophrenia but was functional, the other ones could barely function and kept following his clock pointer, so he kept spinning around during break time. Both were pretty tall, much taller than the other teens.

Nathaniel is THICC

Fuck you reminded me

At my highschool the retards went to the local mall every week or something. And they just happened to take the same bus as I did so once every week there would be a whole bunch of retards and their handlers screeching the whole way

glass should be class both times... Looks like I'm the semi-retard

Please share your tard stories, northerners

There was a fat nigger girl retard, didn't do too much entertaining shit tho

Seriously though we have got to get some eugenics programs going, these retards need to burn

I have none, they were all separated from the other people.Just imaging how they live is painful enough.

were they separated in elementary school tho?

Ya, the only time I remember them being in my classes was during music class, but that only happened once or twice.

This, tbqh.
They attend the same school, but have their own classes and rooms. I've never had any issues with them and it seemed to be good to have them in the same building as other students.

>People pay for these schools, you know?
>2017
>private schools

>Here it would be seen as an extreme loss of prestige to allow /literal mongoloids/ to attend the same school as top tier high performance students.
high school is a joke, prestige is absolutely meaningless for high school, and the students are already segregated by different streams of education representing paths to university, college, and mcdonalds.

at least the yanks put their tards in special classes although they go to the same school.

In Norway, the tards and the normies have to go to the same classes.

I had two tards in my class for all of my youth. At all times there had to be one retard wrangler on each of them.

Got in my first knife fight as a 12 year old because of this shitty policy. And had to go out and rescue one tard, when he of course got defeated by nature and got stuck in some branches.

And the smell, oh god, the smell.

People say you can't remember a smell. There's two smells I can remember; a burnt down farm, and this one fucking tard, that not only had to be my classmate for 9 years, but he followed me to high school, so I got to spend in total 12 years with him.

Story time?

t. Plebe or just hick

Highschool means a lot. I almost went to one of the best highschools in Toronto and then my parents cucked me into going to a shit one in the middle of nowhere.

Now I'm a loser and a virgin.

Maybe you should blame yourself instead of your parents.

How was I suppose to prevent my parents from doing what they did?

My life was set to be nearly perfect until they fucking intervened and ruined everything.

If you think one highschool would of solved your problems and made your life perfect you are the most pathetic leaf I have seen. Maybe you should earn things with hard work, maybe make me some maple syrup, I am having waffles tomorrow.

They can't and will usually be separated out and sent to more 'extreme' facilities if they cause too many problems.

Also, homeroom is usually where you go first thing in the morning before everyone heads off to their separate classes. Morning announcements are delivered in homeroom and other administrative stuff is done there. In my school, it lasted 15 minutes at the beginning of the day and then everyone went to their first period class.

The only one I really remember was a bunch of rednecks convincing this one retarded kid to go up to some black kids and scream 'nigger' in their face over and over.

if you had the capacity you'd be able to find success. highschool quality is a literal meme, the only thing that sets public schools apart is funding but the curriculum has to be the same across the entire province. You are correct, I am a hick, but that hasn't stopped me at all in my path to success. I'm soon to graduate university with a great GPA and a fair amount of research experience with one of my professors who's offered to give me a graduate position as well as a great letter of recommendation.

Highschool is the biggest joke imaginable and the only way it could affect your life is if you are also a significantly large joke.

You guys just don't understand. I don't really expect you to either.

My parents ruined my life.

"lack of personal accountability, perhaps?"

In America is it impossible to distinguish the retarded kids from your average teenager.

>le children are totally responsible for everything that happens
>le parents cannot make their children lose all their friends and destroy any of their aspirations

Ah yes normie, well memed

Unless your parents were part of some weird cult, extremely abusive or criminals. I think they couldn't fucked up too bad. Now quit crying and work on that syrup.

Why do I even bother

You'll never understand, normalfag. Count your blessings you had parents that weren't shit.

It's obvious there was a lot more going on with user than just the highschool. If you are a normalfag who came from a stable family, which it sure sounds like, you are in no place to comment as you have no way of really being able to comprehend what it is like to grow up through fucked up formative year.
Sup Forums is not for normalfags. Try Facebook or Reddit instead.

>got to spend in total 12 years with him.
arent you like permanently stained by his smell lmao?

i can't grasp the concept of why we must keep literal retards alive in the first place

Nah he's right, after you pass 18 you just have to take responsibility. Most of the problems were probably my fault but my parents made it really hard.

I just wish it didn't have to be this way.

There should be a global IQ test and whoever scores below 110, gets executed. This is the only way we can evolve.

considering poor performance shown by contemporary automated labor, it cant be happening soon.
but under 85 tho, why the fuck would you waste your time and energy to train these fuckers, they're not even that many

tbqh most of the tard stories from my school are probably about me

Dont disrespect my former peers like that, you cunt.

I say we just isolate all neets, starting with you two. There is literally nothing you are contributing to your countries, basically dead weight.

Neets are already isolated though?

They're not. I still see them out in public playing with their 3DS. Shit personal hygiene, too.

They're separated enough that you basically only see them in the hallway, the cafeteria, and the locker room. Where I went to school they all had to be fairly functional so the "worst" kid was basically an extremely polite 8 year old.

Luckily we got special potato academies for tards that are in completely different places than elementary schools so kids do not have to see them.

I had a potato kid in my class when I was in middle school. They took him out of the school when his wrangler lost sight of him, he climbed a tree and jumped off screaming IM BATMAN and broke an arm. I haven't seen any tards in normal schools since that time

Literally cannot fabricate

Lets be real here, considering the garbage that they teach in american highschools the tards wont even stand out.

Nearly got rammed into a urinal by a downy tard in a electric wheelchair once, saw it coming and went into a cubicle, downy tard reee'd and fled

shit was cash

Nah m8 highschool is mostly worthless, some of the best students in my uni class went to shit schools. It's up to you to stay in the good social environments