1 million (1000000) subscribers

>1 million (1000000) subscribers
>constantly meme'd in normie territory and Sup Forums alike
>this one man has a retarded amount of power over what is popular and what is not

you realize hes getting kickbacks from record companies right?

What, for giving albums bad reviews?

hell be fine

for giving albums reviews, and he honestly probably gives albums better reviews the more shit hes given

So he's being paid to lessen the sales of other albums not made by his employers?

the fuck are you talking about, he gets payed to advertise shit and review albums.

How is giving something a bad review advertising it?

how the fuck is it not. Any publicity is good especially if hundreds of thousands of people see a record review

How many times have you listened to a terrible album because you heard it was terrible?

...And think..."this is shit, I wont be buying this if Anthony doesn't like it". His fans swallow every drop of cum that falls from his spincter.

>His fans swallow every drop of cum that falls from his spincter.
Sup Forums is not one million people, but he does have influence on his fans, i agree.

Never, I only listen to patrician music.

Not to brag but I first knew this guy back in late 2011, way before I discovered this place.

Also on another note I found scaruffi's top rock albums page back in 2008 or 2009. This means I'm a meme.

You gamergate faggots are so paranoid

>gamergate faggots

What did he mean by this?

>fantano is the only one million subscriber YouTube channel that dosen't take money

for sure brother

he gets paid by youtube based on how many views his videos get dumbass, he doesn't get paid by labels

he literally gets sent free shit all the time by record labels

that's not payment, that's free shit. payment is money.

goddamn dude are you fantano or something, he gets tickets to shows, headphones, music, etc. Youre literally delusional.

>that's not payment, that's free shit. payment is money

What did goyim mean by this?

>go to listen to something on youtube
>nonsense fantano comment
>highest rated comment, stickied on the video, printed out and framed, immortalized in stone, recorded and sent into space, made into song that unites humanity and begins an era of world peace
When will people stop fucking licking this guy's hole?
>le funny jump cut man
ooooh eeee wowwwww xD

>music reviewer given free materials to review
breaking news

hey Anthony take these tickets to our show! heres our new album I hope you like it enough to review it! I love your reviews!

Youre telling me that this isnt payed advertisement?

>music reviewer given free materials to review
>breaking news

Stupidity or just lazy? Go back and read the entire thread before ever posting again.