"What city are you from?"

"What city are you from?"
"I've never heard of it"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matlock,_Washington
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sir, I do believe that is MY chair

*shoots you for violating the NAP*

Rotterdam. Known for one of the Europe's largest ports.

How have you never heard of fucking Paris you fucking nigger ?
You think you impress me because you are pretentious ? You in facrt can't be more pretentious than a Parisian, fuck off

>never heard of london
retard

Lahti

I would be more worried if would've heard of it

I suppose i have heard

Paris est tellement passé composé
C'est Limogues

And that's why you have that Sup Forums reputation faggots. Man the fuck up.

What city am I from? Fucking get off of my spot I saw it first you twink ass bitch + a couple slaps and problem solved.

I bet your black

>Sup Forums reputation
?????????????

I live in a rural community of around 100 people, you've probably never heard of it

GIVE VIPURI BACK

we have a bad reputation on Sup Forums because we don't randomly assault the rich white people who did nothing wrong ? i am pretty sure not

you'd end up getting sued btw

>tellement passé composé
Kek nice one

What's it called? I'll see if I can guess it.

point of rocks, Wyoming ?
I've been there, nice trailer park, desu

>you'd end up getting sued btw
Nope. Slaps cause no physical injuries. His honor? Let's see how he proves the offense.

Matlock

I'm a northwest coastie

There is still a law for it but indeed afaik it depends on the gravity of the injuries

>Let's see how he proves the offense.
Well everyone is always filming everything nowadays. Also this kind of people always can afford lawyers much more than you.

come on now we're not totally ignorant

Stop giving me that look you jockey looking lego man

I really wish you have heard of espoo before :B

Don't let people push you around for no reason. If you caused shit, you deserve it. If you did not, you stand your ground. Don't be stupid tho, if they are niggers with knifes and you are alone, you let it go, But one on one with that faggot on the OP talking shit to you just because? You slap him good. He offended you for no reason. Any judge will see this. You don't kill him of course, you don't break his arm or fingers. But you stand your fucking ground. Bullies are fucking cowards bro.

"Well now that pleasantness is out of the way, why don't we rub our fat cocks together? What? You don't engage in gay sex? Your dress and mannerisms say otherwise. I'll meet you in those hedges in 5 minutes. Nobody needs to know."

Are you sure?

>I'm a northwest coastie
Well that narrows it down a bit lol, either Washington or Oregon. Further than that I wouldn't have a clue, I'd just guess Oregon because I prefer it.

>never heard of Acitrullo
But it's near Campobasso! Most advanced Italian city, 4/5 signal strength for mobile!

Of course. In fact I put it to you that YOU are the ignorant one here.

Case closed.

Yea ok but the guy in the op didn't really talk shit though

There isn't anything rude about asking someone where he's from then saying you don't know it
I probably have already done it and not realized it's rude ?!

Seoul but it's close to tokyo ^^

If some little queerboy like that talked shit like that to me I'd pound his anus to dust.

What a ridiculous overreaction. If I saw somebody react like this, I would assume he was overcompensating for his lack of confidence and self esteem.

why are anglos so gay?

No problem bro. Best of lucks.

>"What city are you from?"
ISTANBUL
cCc Osman reyiz cCc
Allah razi olsun

m8 I'm so straight I could make out with you while we rub our hard dicks together and I'd still be considered straight by absolutely everyone in the world

Well, you'd be wrong in that assumption
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matlock,_Washington
hmm hmm yes i see
*smokes a bowl and bikes away*

is that so

Asserting your manliness over another man is hardly gay my cuckolded friend.

Brother :D

yeah, come to australia and I'll prove it

It's not a city, it's a village, you queer.

>"Gouda"
>"like the cheese?"
>"yes"
Every time
I don't mind it though

Sounds grim

What on earth do you do to entertain yourself?

k-keitELE

Never heard of it?

*Inhale*

MY CITY'S NAME IS IN THE HOLY BIBLE (no, not Jerusalem) AND WAS A PLACE OF BATTLE DURING THE FIRST CRUSADE

*exhale*

Go away and don't come back until you do something about your shameful lack of knowledge.

>caring about the kike myth
that would be foolish

>city
I-I'm not from a city.

This. Trips confirm.

Not much, mostly just relaxing after work and visiting family around the area. I like it out here; its nice, quiet and beautiful

If i ever really want to do something i can either drive into town or visit my sister and her family in Olympia and do something with her. Other than that i go fishing or clam digging out on the coast

Myth or not the Abrahamic religions shaped the world, and foremost the West, as it is today.
Not knowing it is an embarrassment. You Sir is an embarrassement.

sounds comfy desu, big cities are shite anyway

t.asuka

That's like saying not knowing ALL of history is an embarrassment.

Do Americans know anything about other countries; where they are etc.?

I never had this issue but
>Rio de Janeiro
>Followed by hundreds of questions about wild macaws/toucans, drug mafia and Carmen Miranda

No.

What's Poland? I've never heard of that state

mr. Peluria? Is that you?

Ascalon?

t. M. Capatonda

Correct.

Once again Sup Forums proved to be intellectuals.

>Never heard of Los Angeles

Is he supposed to be some kind of tard?

Norrköping.
Kek people here can't even say the name correctly, never the less do they know about it.

No ones heard of it.

Orlová

lmao calm the fuck down