Help, what happens if a trap has to go to prison...

Help, what happens if a trap has to go to prison? One that already got breasts because of the hormones >_< ofc I'm asking for a friend but seriously I'm scared.

you go to prison and get viciously buttfucked by tyrone and da bois

he gets raped daily as he would like to be, so its a win win situation

You are FUCKED.

Why worry? It will be easier to deal with all the gay butt sex.

no, not everyone wants to have sex with some random prisoners.

>help

Once you go to prison it's over... best solution is an hero, preferable in live stream

What'd you do you colossal faggot?

Also, you'll probably be put in isolation a lot

If you're a tranny degenerate in some countries you can apply to legally become a woman, like on your driver's license, birth certificate etc.

Do that, get sent to an all female prison, then spend your whole sentence up to your nuts in jailbird guts.

your ass is going to be sold to the highest bidder for the full extent of your prison sentence.
hope you enjoy aids, you'll likely die from STDs before you're released, haha.

you get gangbanged by inmates

They treat you like a pedo and out you in protective custody, then they have a doctor look at your genitals to determine where you belong. If you're actively on hrt then the medical staff has to keep administering your hormones.

AHAHAHAH I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT THIS IS HILARIOUS HOLY FUCK U R SO DEAD

Put* In most all cases you will remain in protective custody, held separate from the other prisoners.

thanks for giving a helpful reply.

You can probably get some kind of protective custody if you look like a female enough they wont put you with all them crazy motherfuckers, hormones tits are probably good thing too, cuz you legit have tits in prison, which is a good enough reason to P.C, you know if you're just a weird tranny idk what to tell you

rip this face

what did u do tho faggot

You go to male prison, and will be treated like the lady you are by the gentlemen they are

Wear one of those 70s comedy chastity cages

Hey op i just recently got out of prison and while there a big black guy on hrt full tits and everything popped up on the unit. What happens is you'll arrive to a transfer unit and stay there for a few days while they figure out your medications. While there you will be the center of attention everyone jacking off to you. Because of this you will be pulled out everyday to shower in solitary. It'll be like 7 or 9 days before you catch chain and end up at a special needs unit where everyone is either schizophrenic or has aids. Trust me you'll probably enjoy the transfer unit better more drugs and shit to get into. When i was there at the unit people told me about the special needs unit shits on lockdown 24/7. Try and get a commissary job AC all day. Prison sucks yo

I don't know if youre in the U.S but jails and prisons here aren't nearly as scary as most people think. If you're legit trans all you have to do is wait for one law enforcement officer to mistreat you and it's an easy lawsuit, it's dumb but it's how the system works now, every one wants to be a human rights activist and the LGBT agenda is huge.