Help me Sup Forums I can't decide which model I should get...

Help me Sup Forums I can't decide which model I should get, do I get the fuck my big black ass (20 pounds) for $200 or the fuck me silly bubble butt (32 pounds) for $300?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_xtFfiL1oc
youtube.com/watch?v=IlD08Rh6xa8
bad-dragon.com/products/hazel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go fill a pillow case with 32 pounds of sand and bounce it up and down on your lap.
Does it feel uncomfortable?

Here's a video that gives a little info but it only mentions the "fuck my big black ass" and the original "fuck me silly mega-masturbator"

oops, here's the link youtube.com/watch?v=2_xtFfiL1oc

or stop being a cuck and get a gf

youtube.com/watch?v=IlD08Rh6xa8

Well step one. Don't buy a black one you nigger loving cunt.
Step two, don't buy the 32 pound one Sup Forumsro, we all know you don't even /fit/.

Obviously the point is to have some heft to the masturbator

They are often handheld which means you need to hold them stationary somehow to fuck them. And even then it's not the same as fucking a girl. There's no ass and hips to smack into.

You would know this if you weren't a virgin.

Just get a fucking tegla egg or whatever those things are called.

Yeah I seen the video just undecided what to get, I'm cheap as fuck but I'm an ass man and the difference is a hundred dollars between the two, just can't decide what to get

bad-dragon.com/products/hazel

The only worthwhile sex toy anywhere.

This

What are you racist? everyone knows black women got the best thickest booties, pawgs just don't do it for me I need that black bubble butt

nigger lover enjoy your AIDS from a black themed sex toy

>What are you racist?
When you're this new. Summers here.

I never tried a fleshlight but I don't think its for me, I need something I can pound my dick with then use a pussy cup to get me off

I got you covered user

Yeah I know your just looking out for me but a dog sex toy doesn't appeal to me, might be fun for shits and giggles

UNDER RATED POST.

I'm just trying to help you. A dog won't give you AIDS, but a nigger will. Not to mention childsupport/alimony/trifling in your bidness, calling your job to tell them how much of a iresponsebel babehdady you are, etc, etc.

Good luck in life user.

every race cant give you AIDS

See, fucking a Chimpanzee is safer than fucking a nigger. Nigger's are monkey's, but they have closer genetic makeup to us Aryan's. So if you're gonna fuck a nigger, go fuck a Chimp instead.

only nigers

>white can't give you aids

American education

Save up your money and buy a doll from amazon for

Less than 0.1% of african american have AIDS

When you're this new.

80% vs 3%

hmmmmmmm

>more than 70% of aids infected persons in america are of african descent
wikipedia wouldn't like would he?

Fake news, Obama just botched the numbers for his brothers.

Not talking about african americans Im talking about what cuck fetishist women go for: niggers.

Worthless subhuman criminal "big bad boy ooga bogga" niggers. Not respectable black people.

Have you EVER seen one of these worthless cuck women go for an educated black man? Even once? Or do they go for the thugzzzz from da hoooodzzz?

Yes and less than 0.1% of african american have AIDS

jesus christ those tits massive how the fuck can someone enjoy fucking those sag bags

im in post orgasm dont give a fuck mode right now so whatever, big tits are great and cant argue anymore, sorry

Guys this ain't a debate over race's I just wanted your opinions on a sex toy fuck how retarded can you be

How does he not fucking laugh, Jesus Christ lmao

this man is a god.

I want this mode but with the tits of

Or spend a few dollars on a box cutter and kys you fucking virgin.

I've been thinking about buying this, write in .com
>get a gf
I never go out so I won't get a gf, and I've been single for 2 years now, thinking about trying some toy like this

not that a toy like this would make my loneliness go away but it's something, right?

amazon /SHEQU-Realistic-Silicone-Masturbator-Masturbation/dp/B01LRO7QWW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Damn that white one looks pretty awesome

Somehow I doubt it's as good as it looks

>cuck
>no girlfriend

well that's it, summer is well and fucking truly here

Do you want to play Minecraft with me?

pls go

what's the best way to get these toys warm?

Spend 150 on new clothes and haircut you plebeian.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

you fill it up with your warm man goo

>betas are triggered because the sex toys is black

Fuck this world

>Hell, you can go at it with a friend!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph

Someone please DDOS this fucking site into the ground. What's with this shit every single day?