Day 10

Day 10

Hi B, i really need your distorted mind to formulate a good tip on how to hurt someone badly.

Let me explain.

>lil' background:
10 days ago a shit person poisoned my dog and i could't do anything to save him when i found him slowly dying.

I know who kill him and i'm struggling hard not to burn him alive, like seriously.

Now... As you may know it's not legal to kill someone, since i've not a stable job, i don't want my parents pay for a lawyer or any kind of charge for my mistakes. Basically, it should seem like an accident (of any mind)

I thought several things, like: watering his gasoline tank, or just loosing his car brake. I Also thought about posting the story + his face, followed with the proof.

>we almost never talk, just sometime for a "hey, what's up"
>he had NO reason to kill my dog.

>protip: i'm not gonna hurt his family members or his pet.

>protip#2: no cameras on my path.

Please b, please. I just need a really good tip.

if you have proof then you should:

1. tell the police

2. shame him on social media

This

And if he had no reason, why do you suspect him? Or how to you even know?

Bumping thread for vengeance ideas, I need some justice as well

Sugar in the gas tank. Pour soup in the ac vents.

If you rarely speak why do you think this guy killed your dog? Isn't it possible the dog ate a grape or piece of chocolate or onion or any of the other many things that are poisonous to dogs? Is it possible your dog had some kind of illness? Is it possible some other person poisoned your dog?

Protip: Contrary to what is shown on TV people get arrested because of a connection between victim and perpetrator. This is a very clear connection. Don't be stupid.

Just draw a swastika in his car with a key and flatten two tires. Easy and you won't get too fucked if somebody finds out.

It's implied no one knows the guy killed his dog

If you go to the cops don't do anything else after

Either you publicly humiliate him, or beat him up pretty badly and run away.

Just pay some niggers to break his leg and make it seem like a robbery, or do it yourself if you have the skills

OP fucking answer. What proof to you have? Why would you not go to the police?

Three tires, so you can get tue most with out insurance covering it

Give the guys facebook or instagram or twitter.

Posted every day the last few

I've cameras on my backyard and i can clearly see him.

There's an autopsy ongoin, up to 30 days for the results. When i've Aldo this results as a proof, i can sue him

All i need now it's a good advice, i'll do the job later, .

Not enough

I don't wanna pay to hurt him indirectly.

I'm collecting the best ideas cover time, i'll stop when i'll find the diamond idea, something like the Apple story seems fine to me, any other good ideas?

Simple: Get PETA involved.

Those sick stupid motherfuckers are brainless wreckingballs. They set a building near where I live on fire because they thought it was used for animal research... It wasn't. They will not fact check, use logic, or use restraint, and they love dogs. Just show the proof + make an emotional BS story that's sad, about how your dog always picked flowers for you and tried to pick one as he was dying to comfort you. Something like that.

Then just sit back and watch. You won't have done anything illegal. And if you're lucky 2 birds one stone.

Satan trips confirm you must kill the one who killed ur doggo

If you have footage, SHOW. THE. POLICE. This will ruin his life. You can get your revenge later, a double shot of justice. Don't be an idiot. If you wait too long, you will get nothing accomplished. And unless you're going to kill his family, you have nothing on what the law can do to fuck him over.

You have a video to show the crime and have the criminal justice go all Micheal Vick on his ass and yet you want to ask btards on multiple days

I call BS. Pretty solid b8 though

>male any BS story that's sad.
I've make no story on this, have you read any?
I'm just pointing out that you can't just kill Someone else dog without any reason

The authority will surely know what he did, but that's Not enough

Sorry if you misunderstood.

You tell your story to PETA and enhance any emotional aspects of it. (IE tell it in a sad way, rather than a factual way.)

If they get upset they'll end him.

Some states are starting to treat animal abusers the same as they treat child molesters. His life will be ruined.

Let them do their thing. I'm not saying to let it go. You can get your personal vengeance later. After he has been served. You must be patient user. Your doggo deserves justice

OP Here
You're right, btards may start thinkin' this is a great pile of BS.
Well.. I've collected enough ideas.

Thanks b

OP, just give him a hand job and make him gay. That should ruin his life pretty well.

None of the ideas in this thread were good, besides going to authorities

And again, I'm not saying to do nothing yourself

I'm saying WAIT. You can get your personal vengeances afterwards. I know it's hard. But you should take the time to come up with something truely diabolical. He deserves it