Post good food from your country that other countries won't like

Post good food from your country that other countries won't like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andouillette
wikiwand.com/en/Tripe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasserie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcuterie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stripper pussi

this is better on toast

ever self respecting northern european/slav country has a version of this and it is the shit imo

That is WAY too much marmite

What does it taste like?

nothing beats this shit, especially in the summer

That actually looks good. What is it besides crust and cheese?

try the belgian one. It really tops all of them by the mix of spices used.

The fuck is that OP?

it's strong and salty. basically anchovy paste with spices. Delicious stuff on hot toast

murrican here, that actually looks pretty tasty.
almost all of the food here looks good except which just looks disgusting.

Fuckin Sponch!

Escargot Bourguignon is amazing, but i prefer it in mushroom caps with cheese rather than in shell

what do they put in it? im used to having english scottish and irish.

Ok this thread fucking sucks, you all think we wouldn't eat your shit just because it looks questionable.

How about you show some balls and eat some Casu Martzu?
A type of intentionally rotten cheese.
And yes, there's live worms inside that you have to eat.

Pourquoi il est rond ton pâté en croute Michel ?

Do you enjoy eating that, or do you just do it so you can brag about how you eat gross things?

A well made one would have a crunchy, maybe a bit oily (from the cooking) outside, and a soft and easy to chew inside. You almost always spread some mashed up garlic over it (thin), then put some sour cream on it. Then you grate some cheese over it.
I haven't really tried it, but I heard that when it's done like a pizza it's even better.

>Do you enjoy eating that
Yeah, it actually has a good taste.
People don't make food a certain way just because it's gross, it's food after all.

That actually looks absolutely delicious.

Oh wait, I'm French too.

Is the inside of it meat? Maybe wrapped in some vegetable? Enlighten me, it looks interesting.

I don't dislike it, but I much prefer andouille to andouillette. Also, Why OP's pâté en croûte is round ? Never came across on of these before

According to Wikipedia, it's just fried bread with sour cream and cheese on it. It's not familiar but it's not something disgusting either. I think the person who posted it only read the first six words of the topic.

that was the point of the thread, posting delicious things that dumb american would never eat.

Poland here

You guys food all looks like turds.

no vegetable it's pork intestine wrapped in pork intestine.

Poland Again with Blood Soup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andouillette

Gelatin with meat -always- gives me diharrea, it's the worst.
I don't mind the taste but it just fucks my stomach up.

Is that some fresh Leberwurst?

It's a pork pie

Food of the gods user.

These are pork tripes stuffed inside of pork intestines. Sometimes, the colon is used. It smells like shit and it looks really gross but it tastes pretty good.

made with pig head

Zajebista galareta, o chuj ci chodzi cwelu?

It's a pork pie. The inside is like the inside of those little sosages that you can put on kebab sticks, if you get me. The outside has some kind of jelly for moisture then the outside is like pie pastry. Proper nice, they are

Fuck you for posting this. I'm really hungry all of a sudden.

Pork Pies are the tits

That looks fucking disgusting

What the fuck is "beef honeycomb"?
You mean tripes?
The insides of a pig/cow stomach that look like that, and then you eat em with some lemon juice and salt?

Poland third Time

All looks good, except this Fuck maggot cheese.

My man!

Only plebs think that cheese and fruits don't go together.
Pears especially are excellent with cheese.

I love a good tartar.

Also, there are two ways to cook it. One is on a hot pan, and served hot, the other is in a bouillon (vegetables/spice soup) and served cold, first being andouillette: second being andouille.
Pronounced "an-(comme croissANt)-dew-ee-ette" or "an-dew-ee"

Zamknij jape pedale, same smaczne potrawy, kutas się znasz na jedzeniu.

pork feet. délicieux !

>colon
Okay I understand adding flavors but that's literally where shit is developed.

the marshmallow tastes to fake. Now Principe, that's some god tier shit right there

Fucking chicken liver with white gravy.

Easily my favorite food.

honeycomb tripe is from the second stomach (reticulum) of the cow. smooth tripe is from the first stomach (rumen) and book tripe from the third stomach (omasum)

America is land of food. We'd eat any of your weird foods and like them. That's why we're fat.

Ok well, it's not gross at all, i eat some in the summer.
Some people do em with sauce, but i like em white instead.

at this time i should be playing Bogórodzica

Thanks. Sounds good (except the smell part), do they only make it in France? And how common is it?

I see your Twinkies and raise you.

I'ma try that again.

Fucking chicken liver with white gravy.

Easily my favorite food.

Labskaus. Popular in Northern Germany.

learn your tripes dude wikiwand.com/en/Tripe

I cant eat American soup anymore.

Shut up nigger. That shit is only shitty because of all the fat you have added onto that delicious piece of liver.

In Chile we eat this bad boys with just lemon

mmmmh blood sausage

I think it's pretty much only made in France (not sure) it's one of those "signature dish" (think croissant) that every french knows, has probably eaten, that much people outside of France doesn't seem to know. It's pretty common, I mean, unless you're living in the country, odds are you won't eat one that often, but it's really easy to come by (I might be stupid and have a stereotypical view of people who live in the country, thinking they often drink cheap-ass wine and eat charcuterie, but I'm sure it's not that far off from the truth)

Very common in France, it's a staple of "brasserie" food. Almost every brasserie in Paris have AAAAA andouillette.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasserie

BOMB. Love it in pho and anything really. In fact don't wash it too clean or else the flavor will be dearly missed.

Lutafisk.

those are good. just need a lil toothpick

Also, just in case, here you go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcuterie

I found that image on google you twat.

>Piure

Looks like something out of Star Trek. How does it taste?

brit bongs and their "cuisine", they are such bad cooks they don't even have a true English word for "cuisine"

y a de l'andouillette dans toutes les brasseries de Paris

That's some kind of sea urchin right?

Well obviously the fucking French were going to win.

He was saying it's his favorite dish. Are you not a native English speaker?

Im polski too! Know any Kaczmarczyks?

>In fact don't wash it too clean
You should, else you could catch diseases if you're not careful.

post blood pudding

yeah gotta leave it a little green for best flavour

Ouais, tu peux t'en procurer un peu partout, mais t'en mange pas si souvent, si ?

beef tartar

How you feel about pho?

my mother has some special fork for snail ( with only 2 teeth). In restaurant when you order snail they even give you some snail tong to avoid using your finger to hold the snail

Like sea urchin