Do you support gun control?

Do you support gun control?

Other urls found in this thread:

thordsencustoms.com/ar-ak-standard-pistol-cheek-rest-kit-w-mft-saddle-black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, people don't need guns

100% Training young boys and girls in school as a part of physical education in how to control guns would help fix a lot of the problems we have.

Yes, two hands.

Nope

Here are my unregistered guns owned by an unlicensed person(me) that I bought in a grocery store parking lot with no background checks.

Suck my peepee europeans and democraps

yes

>breaking laws
>muh dick
Oh boy a nigger with guns, what a surprise.

>>breaking laws

>assuming the gun laws you hear about on law and order are real or apply to the entire country outside your liberal shithole

What I did is 100% legal in the majority of the country.

Mandatory military training

I don't see the point when it can be learned in schools.

Nice

Don't forget to check CZs website if you have one of the "world" scorpions to get the trigger group swapped out by the company, for free

Yeah peer to peer sales are legal in almost every state

So not illegal, guy

SHALL

>breaking laws
You can buy guns from a non-FFL seller without background check, registration you mong

It's probably best these closet liberal faggots don't know about this to be honest

you never strip me of neanderthal seeking assault rock
UNGA BUNGA ROCK GRABBERS

Thanks

I don't see any welding on in the trigger group so I am assuming I don't have the world group.

Oh look, a man without guns.

BE INFRINGED

BY NOBODY

Only on a state level and not in my state.

EXCEPT THE GOVERNMENT

Yeah I support using guns to control the nigger and jew populations. Who wouldn't?

No, won't fix shit.

Yes. I support the gun control movement.

OF A COUNTRY THAT ISN'T THE UNITED STATES

WUZ

I support controlling people who would try to infringe upon my rights with guns, yes.

I'M STILL IN A DREAM

Why is this a discussion? It's a constitutional right to bear arms. It existed before the government even existed. Not that it matters, but the mass shootings occur, nine times out of ten, in areas where very restrictive gun control already exists.

Is a recoiless rifle a gun?
Why can't we own them?

Niggers and jews

Yeah you're good then

I ordered one before I was aware of this and it's a little bothersome since all the reviews online say the trigger could be better

Other than that I've heard nothing but good things about it, especially if you run suppressed

And fuck this other guy in the thread, saying peer to peer is illegal

First step registration is getting rid of peer to peer sales

Hey other guy, spend some time on /k and get familiar with US gun laws

I do.

guns are scary murder machines goy just look at this totally accurate depiction of the average criminal
did you know that without guns the nazis could never have fought in ww2!?

>muh Czechnology

Show me how that stock works it looks burty kewl

>I ordered one before I was aware of this and it's a little bothersome since all the reviews online say the trigger could be better

It's no hair AR trigger but it's meant to be a 55 yard gun and it's not a bad pull in the first place.

Obviously you could stretch that out but I think the stock trigger is fine for anything you are going to be doing with it besides competition shooting.
Also since you have had yours longer I assume have you done any research or talked to anyone at CZ about replacement parts by any chance?

>machining marks inside the gun flare up your autism

I don't see the issue, my guns work flawlessly

1 sec let me get camera and take some pictures.
Also it's a "cheek rest"

Sure, all my rifles come with a safety

Of course, everybody should have control of their guns.

>unregistered
But still serialized.

You can't even ghost gun, son.

Gun Control means using both hands

Doesnt cost much compared to the cost of a decent firearm to get a new barrel re-rifled, the only thing they can trace to the serial is the rifling.

we can

Fucking this.

Why would defacing the serial number on a gun be a federal crime if they don't know exactly who owns all of these guns?

If there really wasn't a gun registry they wouldn't need serial numbers.

>the only thing they can trace to the serial is the rifling.
this is CSI mythlore

I have not looked into replacement parts yet, not sure to go through CZ or third party

Still waiting on CZ to let me know they have the replacement group in stock then do the swap before I drop in a new trigger

Other than that I may form 1 a suppressor and slap it on, which I know they need an adapter but it's nothing serious, I think 30 bucks for that

This is bait

Guy has had this from the inter webs

Trying to elecit some angry reaction

Won't work

thordsencustoms.com/ar-ak-standard-pistol-cheek-rest-kit-w-mft-saddle-black/

SNEK EATAN

Nah, I'm not a retard.

Reminder that guns aren't the problem.