Why are white males so insecure

why are white males so insecure

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2007/04/albert-einstein-civil-rights-activist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we can't sell people anymore

They're not.
/thread

have you ever been outside you shithole of a country?

then you will see reality. its far worse in "darker" countries.

> tfw that quote doesn't exist
of course op is a faggot

Because of all thes bitches and niggers up in my SHIT!!!

What is far worse?

Posts a pic of Einstein and asks why white males are insecure - isn't that ironic?

It, user.

It is worse.

Racial stereotyping is racism, (You) nigger.

I AM NOT

Why are the majority of Backpage hookers black?

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2007/04/albert-einstein-civil-rights-activist/

At Lincoln, Einstein gave a speech in which he called racism “a disease of white people,” and added, “I do not intend to be quiet about it.”

top kek OP, thanks

Revisionist history - similar to the idea that black females got us to the moon.

Go find your father jig

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

He escaped the holocaust and lived through segregation. A little different from today's SJWs. Suck my massive pink weiner.

i mean i guess. Sup Forums = majority white males and

- posts pics of dick asking for feedback
- posts pics of gf asking for feedback
- posts threads hating on every race possible for circle-jerking
- whines about girls not liking them, getting stolen by black dudes
-etc etc

ends up developing a weird complex and becomes gay sissy trap cucks

> smearing Albert Einsteins name in 2017 because lulz
what a surprise

Because the jews are trying to kill them off.

You guys really are. You constantly post what's wrong with everyone else and then blame entire groups of people for no reason other than to hate. White people are just evil for no reason, and that's just me being on this board since I was 14 and I'm 22 now. It was only like a couple years ago that some guy killed a teacher after fucking her and then posting it online. You want us to feel sorry for your depression and social anxiety, but then get on here and just become the worst kind of person. It's weird.

Ever seen the show "Genius"? I watched the first 5 minutes of episode 1 and haven't watched it since. Definitely trying to smear his reputation.

>quoting a filthy sionist as if he had any moreal authority to say shit

**moral

>baited this hard

Sweety, put his black cock back in your mouth, take pics, and post them.

>Only white people are racist

You are so fucking stupid hahaha, racial tensions between Japan, China and Korea are purely fictional??

Or racism in Bolivia and Brazil where you hardly see blacks on the TV and those of darker skin are more likely to be poorer.

Ethnic Tribal fighting in Africa.

It happens on every Continent you fucktard.

White make here. Very secure and proud of my heritage. So suck it nigger.

The people posting about hating people are you guys. Obviously, a lot of people on here don't post that shit and don't give a fuck. The cucks are the SJWs.

yeah i guess white guys are sexually insecure and look for every possible reason to justify why they shouldn't feel that way. something something protestant and shame society. can't handle seeing someone do well and wish them well, instead feel a compulsive need to stomp it out or fly into a rage

No shit. Japan invented xenophobia.

Yes Alanis

because smart people know their limitations. stupid people are mostly self confident. and stupid stupid people being self confident is the most annyoing thing there is

iamverysmart

look at me gaiz

20 bucks says your gut hangs over your belt

tbh u took op's bait broh. Sup Forums posts are all about using controversial images to catch attention and spur attention. it could have been a pic of tits or gore for all it matters.

the real point of discussion was "why are white males so insecure", without a 'pic related' comment. your assumptions and overreaction says more about you than the op lol

**catch attention and spur discussion

You realize how fucking fat niggers and spics are, right? And if they got the fuck out of America, America wouldn't even be close to being one of the fattest nations on Earth, right, faggot?

i don't know brah, to me it seems like "a lot of people" do post the things that person mentioned. namely,
RATE-MAH-DICK-PLZZZ
RATE-MAH-GF-PLZZZ
WHY-DO-BLACK-GUYS-HAVE-SUCH-BIG-DICKS-OMG-I-CANT-TAKE-IT

LETS SHIT ON OTHER RACES TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES

HOW CAN I RIDE BBC TONIGHT

fuck i got lazy whatever fuck this reply

what is your point? using the word "smart" makes people look ridiculous?

because manlets and no gf

>implying anyone cares about racism

Everyone is racist to some degree bro, it's perfectly natural

>because smart people know their limitations. stupid people are mostly self confident. and stupid stupid people being self confident is the most annyoing thing there is
this broh is saying "well the difference between, uh, white people, and uh, other people, is that, uh, we're so smart, so like uh, that explains why we're like, uh, so secure

it sounds stupid because basically this person is trying to convince themselves that they're smart as an extension of the statement that their race is smart, which is a pretty asshat/dumb conclusion to make

i lack the energy to elaborate better b/c i think trying to explain something obvious is waste of time

It's not insecure to understand that some races are superior to others

White countries are the least racist ones on the planet, sorry.

Also asians are the most insecure, and hold 3,000 year old grudges over petty shit

>that explains why we're like, uh, so secure
no, idiot, it explains, why smart people are insecure. and black people DO have lower IQ's than whites.
>trying to convince themselves that they're smart as an extension of the statement that their race is smart
no, not really. thats what you read in it maybe
>i lack the energy to elaborate better b/c i think trying to explain something obvious is waste of time
i see

Did Al steal the quote as well?

Race is a social construct.

I'm not insecure. What the hell is wrong with you?

That's ridiculous. We can immediately see differences between different races, look at the White Western world (developed by Whites) and compare that to Africa (developed by blacks) and the Middle East (developed by shitskins)

that meme is equating sexual attractiveness to intelligence which is misguiding. Is Stephen Hawkings attractive? Is he intelligent?

It's insecure (and honestly pretty weak) to extrapolate status from race as a way to feel better about yourself. And as a extension of that, its unintelligent if one doesn't realize themselves they do this when they actually are.

In this thread: insecure white people.

Why are you insecure? Who would you be without your whiteness? Just some asshole on the internet. Accept your irrelevance and use it to stop being a lazy child, maybe go out and do something worthwhile with your life for once.

No. Just you. You love BBC. But your mom loves BWC.

>Just some asshole on the internet. Accept your irrelevance and use it to stop being a lazy child, maybe go out and do something worthwhile with your life for once.
the same could be said to you.
0/10 made me respond.

there are no white males, we are all one color. you racist bigot!

fuck off Sup Forums

one example: algebra is from the middle east.

many cultures and civilizations have had their golden ages, and have made incredible contributions

defensive behavior from insecure person

like black people are not racist as well. get fucking destroyed.

i guess einstein didnt know many niggers because they are for more racist than whites

identified: loser holding onto wet dreams of the past and his predecessors to try and make himself feel good to make up for his lameass life

or lame teen (or adult with mind of a teen which is even worse) trying to be edgy by making a controversial joke that no one gives 2 fucks about

explain the irony

jumping to conclusions and reacting emotionally. the picture is just bait. the real question is "why are white males insecure"

what does that have to do with anything

ur welcum

This. Because saying anything about a constant barrage of attacks is clearly the fault of the person being attacked, and should be called out.

same could be said the other way right

Revisionist history - similar to the idea that people tried to marginalize the history of how black females got us to the moon

weak insult

explain what he needs to "think about", i understood the essence and it sounded reasonable to me

calm down lol damn, do you have a disorder m8
what are trying to say? the bet is whether or not you are overweight, not others

you must be the same person, b/c it still sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that you're this really smart person. narcissism

racism is bad and it triggers me

Do you actually believe most of the threads here are serious? Because they are not. You are extremely gullible and stupid if you take this board serious.

would you please explain: how exactly was that person "fucking destroyed", kind sir? (LOL icanteven)

yeah i can tell, based on all the weak arguments and misguided thinking rampant on this thread lol

its entertaining tho, but distracting

Algebra was invented by the Hebrews and if you mean the golden age of islam, that is a fallacy. The supposed 'golden age of islam' was rooted on pre-existing Greek/Assyrian/Roman achievements which were simply 'rediscovered' or 'regurgitated' following the conquest of previously Christian regions by warmongering muslims.

we're afraid niggers are going to steal our stuff

the babylonians are actually where algebra came from originally. all he said was the middle east, which is where babylon was, by the way