Daily reminder that virgins overrate this because they're lonely and they want sex

Daily reminder that virgins overrate this because they're lonely and they want sex.
Also the name is pretentious.

LET'S UNITE TONIGHT
WE SHOULDN'T FIGHT

I listen to it while I fuck your mum faggot

Reminder that Bjork has performed Schoenberg's Pierrot Lunaire and sampled his Verklarte Nacht in Vespertine.

>Also the name is pretentious.

This is her best album and also my GF's favourite album ever so... btfo?

>also the name is pretentious
Yeah, I prefer a real, thought-provoking name like "Visions"

>how will he ever recover

Listen to the new Bjork instead

Visions sounds cool. And it's a very good name considering how the album has been made:

>"Once you hit day nine, you start accessing some really crazy shit," smiles Claire Boucher, the skittish 24-year-old Canadian behind the deliberately misleading Grimes moniker. "You have no stimulation, so your subconscious starts filling in the blanks. I started to feel like I was channelling spirits. I was convinced my music was a gift from God. It was like I knew exactly what to do next, as if my songs were already written."

>Welcome to Grimes's world, where a voguish braindump of techno-mystical pop trash signifiers is given lift-off by Claire's insistence on pushing things a little bit further than your average blog idol. Her sleep-deprived, speed-fuelled working methods may sound extreme but it's hard to argue with the results. Grimes's recent third album, Visions, is a bewitching lo-fi blend of R&B melodies and new age atmospherics, fashioning flimsy components into something sensual and sweetly psychedelic.

Hello there

why the fuck is grimesfag in every single thread about a female artist
fuck off

They've kind of ruined any discussion about female artists, they're everywhere, it's a shame

How the fuck are any of the women discussed on Sup Forums considered artists?

Discuss music or get the hell out of here. This is not your own complaint department. It's not even your own board.

The Dreaming, Deep River, and 玉姫様 are pretty cool titles.

I'd like to discuss music but more often than not Grimes fans come in and stop the discussion for no reason. I think that's a valid complaint.

You can't just shit up every thread and claim you're not in the wrong for discussing music, retard. Off-topic replies are against the rules.

Hey hey hey. Its Fat Albert

I don't dislike Grimes but what the fuck? Vespertine is better than anything Grimes has ever put out, plain and simple. S M H.

Also why is this thread about Grimes? This thread is about the weird nordic singer the mainstream makes fun of being overrated among lonely people.

Those aren't offtopic replies. To compare 2 artists is perfectly valid and expected. Now, if you're a triggered nitwit, that's not my problem.

They don't stop the discussion; they actually liven up those stale and boring discussions about nothing. And just in case you didn't notice, the OP did a troll thread: Does that sound like a good thread to you? Why do you complain that Grimes fans stop discussion of a troll thread?

>Vespertine is better than anything Grimes has ever put out, plain and simple.
Just your opinion. IMO Grimes mops the floor with Bjork in every way. Sue me.

What tf are you on about? they're just posting pictures of Grimes. It contributes nothing.

>GF

No need to lie

>they're just posting pictures of Grimes.
I see far more discussion than pictures. Also to complain about pics on a pics board is ridiculous.

This is the point where the thread turned into a Grimes thread, and I still can't figure out why.

some dude posted about how Grimes used amps as a boost during the creative process, that's it.

Bjork is above that trash btw

Grimse is da best

>stanning this over prime bjork

absolutely disgusting desu

grimes posters managed to make a terrible thread even worse
I'm impressed desu

Daily reminder that Grimes is our Queen

Because that user is a Bjork fanboy who assumed (like an idiot) that the OP must be a Grimes fan if he hates Vespertine. Troll logic in action.

you fags just got btfo by the mods. no one like you.

>you fags just got btfo by the mods
wait, where

Good. Better be impressed than to be bored to death. People (yeah, even you) dig drama. At least her fans could turn an obvious Bjork hate thread into something more exciting.

whhy grime

nobody who listens to Schönberg isn't pretentious and that includes me.

I forgive both you and Bjork for being pretentious.

Fuck off please

this made my day

No, you

Its just a really great album. Also there are only 3 songs in it that are about sex.

>pop trash
sounds like grimes

do you know what pretentious means

His assumption at least worked in the sense that there are retards lurking in the thread who do hate Vespertine

Stupid argument

Also this is Bjork's personal facebook page and as you can see she likes Grimes

She probably wouldn't oppose to the comparisons grimesfags make

What is her personal fb page?