Why do liberals whine so much?

Why do liberals whine so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA&t
youtu.be/ctzdM1WYjTo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyde_Amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conservatives whine about a lot of shit, too. Like those red Starbucks "Holiday" cups.

It's almost as if everyone is a piece of shit.

Why do conservatives whine about liberals so much?

Why do liberals whine about conservatives winning so much?

that was liberals

Both conservatives and liberals CONSTANTLY whine and then pivot sixteen times on their stances until both sides are utterly confused about what they were even whining about in the first place.

>Conservatives whine about a lot of shit, too. Like those red Starbucks "Holiday" cups.
Or when a woman gets an abortion, an athlete doesn't stand for the national anthem or a biology class teaches evolution instead of creationism.

check your privilege, male programmer

> your average conservative gives no fucks if you get an abortion i don't i just don't want to pay for it

By law, federal money cannot be used for an abortion. And your argument would hold water if it weren't for the fact that the average conservative politician is vehemently against abortion being legal at all.

/thread

Because faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA&t

I dunno man. If you'd be raped 24/7 you'd be whining and crying too

> by law
> federally funded abortion clinics

>I have no understanding of what the law actually says

whatever party is in power is gonna make the other party bitch idk why you're surprised

> i claim federal money can't be used for abortions
> federally funded abortion clinics
yep seems about right delete your post to save face

No federal money goes to paying for abortions. This is a fact. You seem hung up on the fact that these clinics offer other services that subsidized by the federal government. In your mind, federally subsidized birth control being dispensed by an abortion clinic is the same as the federal government paying for an abortion procedure. Stupid things like this are the reason why people like you are not taken seriously. You are a perfect example of the type of people who have no business voting. Self government is wasted on you filth.

> have gf go into abortion clinic
> she gets free abortion
> federally funded abortion clinic , not birth control distributor
nigger quit while you're ahead

I'm not even an american, and I know that planned parenthood's abortions are 0% government-funded due to the 1976 Hyde Amendment, which legally proscribes funding to such services.

all because of your countries' fucked-up moralistic insanity.

If I, a tea-sipping crooked-toothed noguns brit knows that fact, how the FUCK do you not know it, when you're obsessing about it, you fucking mongoloid wanktrumpet?

Saying something doesn't make it true retard, no matter how many times you repeat it.

> real life is hard
k den

I think maybe you don't understand how greentexting works.

You're expecting our rural filth to be well informed.

Everyone whines, liberals and cuck-servatives.

America is a failed experiment, the only real issue is how to dispose of 241 years of toxic bio-hazardous material without affecting the rest of the world.

No, I expect them to be fucking morons, but being incapable of even basic fact-checking is amazing.

> tfw citys can't exist without rural areas for
food , power , or anything really

LOL

Meanwhile, the dump you call home wouldn't even be livable if it wasn't for the federal government spending more on you than it earns in tax revenue. And you try to lord over us with the fact that you grow food. Whoop dee doo. You're not going to stop supplying it any more than we're going to stop buying it. Don't pretend like you we need you more than you need us.

i don't supply it , i just supply the tires you drive on while growing my own food. did you really think paying 150$ per tire was because rubber is expensive we make the bitches for 35$
kek have fun moron

Before the internet and social media, no one even cared about these yokels.

>being an ideologue

I feel sry for all of u

there are leftists who are too extreme and complain about stupid shit

however, without going that far, the divide i see is that leftists often are complain about or point out structural flaws they see in society that inhibit equity / a better world.

however, (not all but many) conservatives seem to not like the discomfort that comes along with accepting that there's something wrong with how things are set up because that would mean they, or people they admire, possibly got to where they were NOT solely based on their hard work, but in part due to systemic inequity.

it's basically like:

leftists - hey this stuff makes things harder for people

conservatives - NOTHING IS WRONG SUCK IT UP PUSSIES

>systemic inequity.
Examples?

"We came close!" after dumping in $200 per vote, a rate not sustainable for a national election.

just to give some examples of things that lead to people having an advantage or disadvantage in life at no fault of their own:

how we (in the US) fund schools
how wealth was funneled to white people via government programs which excluded black people (i.e. the fha, discrimination in banking)
how discrimination in hiring is present even today (if you have a black sounding name you're less likely to be hired)

this is just a short, completely non-exhaustive post on anonymous web forum Sup Forums but if you actually want to learn about it i'd start googling shit and see what you find because it's not like no one has ever paid attention to or researched this shit

the world needs way more of this

they have jewish mothers

I see cuckservatives whine more about liberals whining than I see actually liberals whine.

>black sounding name
black people could just stop giving their kids names that indicate they grew up in a household of retards

>whine more about liberals whining
lowest energy yet

Cry me a river
youtu.be/ctzdM1WYjTo

I respect that. I'm as conservative as it gets. I want what's best for all groups. But, this has been my experience so far:

>Liberal: these are the things wrong that are affecting other groups
>Me: okay, how do we change that?
>Liberal: this is going to change for you, and you have to do that differently
>Me: no/idc
>Liberal: autistic screeching

Like with the hiring discrepancy for example. How do we solve that? We mandate that all businesnes must employ a certain percentage of poc? Really? What gives us the right to tell businesses who they can and can't hire?

Here, I fixed it, user:
I see conservatives whine less than liberals because they weren't raised by whinie parents.

You may find some degree of satisfaction in the idea that a law can create a lock box around funding; however most smart people realize that is impractical at best. At worst it's mostly untrue, given that funding is likely paying for the roof over the facility anyway. No roof. No abortion. Well, not at planned parenthood anyway...

In either case, some people are just sick and fucking tired of having to bear responsibility for the stupid mistakes of others. Life is full of choices. I'm not interested in forcing your hand in your decision making anymore than I'm interested in dealing with the outcome.

Fuck planned parenthood. Fix some fucking roads and infrastructure instead. It's not as if they've been campaigning on fucking roads and bridges for a goddam decade anyway.

Stop posting, Jeb.

Oh, and don't give me some diatribe about "my body, my choice" either. Go try and sell a kidney and get back to us about how much control you have. And don't bring up population control either, because while it's the only logical fucking argument for abortion, none of you twits use it.

Why do conservatives like to declare war on everything? War on drugs, war on crime, war on terror. They even make up imaginary wars like the War on Christmas.

itt:
fatuous retards complaining about fatuous retards

Mein nigga

>not being centrist master race

>Like with the hiring discrepancy for example. How do we solve that?
You can't. Black people don't get hired because they more often have criminal convictions.

Black people get more criminal convictions because they commit more crimes.

Nothing we can do.

>Why do conservatives like to declare war on everything?
Because liberals are too weak to declare war on anything that can potentially harm them. They have subverted values in which they see the good part of the world as "evil" and that it needs to be destroyed, or in their words "progressed."

Basically they are 100% Jewed while conservatives are usually only half so.

>how we (in the US) fund schools
Yes, actually, this is a good point. Government schools are poorly ran and poorly funded, even when basically every citizen is forced to pay into them.
>how wealth was funneled to white people via government programs which excluded black people (i.e. the fha, discrimination in banking)
Deciding on a conclusion when looking at an outcome, and then working your way back to find evidence that supports your conclusion is poor logic used by ideologues; SJWs do this the same way, and for the same reasons, that creationist idiots do.
>how discrimination in hiring is present even today (if you have a black sounding name you're less likely to be hired)
Multiculturalism sucks for everyone.

Some don't whine. They shoot little bitches playing baseball

>Multiculturalism sucks for everyone.
Sure does

dont think theres any real consensus on the best way to deal with a lot of issues

one thing for the hiring thing is blind hiring, where essentially you test the skills of potential hires before even looking at who they are or where they came from. i think it had decent results but i also think i remember there being some issues with it but i dont remember what

i think what would be good for people to do is to be down with trying some solutions to resolve the issues rather than being like bootstrap harder pussy!!!1

i also think another really big problem with politics in general is that leftist fucking suck at conveying messages and i think a lot of the time this can be related to:

1. being out of touch and stupid as fuck (lol democratic party thinks memes are the best way to get chillary to win and also lol we did nothing wrong in the election the only reason we lost was russia!!!)

and 2. the fact that a lot of the issues leftists talk about tend to be pretty complex or intertwined with a lot of things in society. trying to explain a problem, how it came about, and what its related to is just not something you can easily do. and to top that off, trying to come up with a solution for issues that like that is also a ridiculously hard task

its hard to compete when that's what youre trying to deal with while the opposite side's arguments often are simple and end up like: taxes are bad or stop telling me what to do and things will be better. conservative arguments often are a lot simpler and easier to digest and make them a lot more appealing to a lot of people

ofc there are more complex conservative politics which aren't like this but i'm basically addressing what you see from far right people, the tea party, fox news, and talk radio which drive a majority of (or the most vocal group of) conservative political opinions in the country

Phew. That edge.

shooter
>the littlest bitch
made my kek reviewing him

Got just the thing for that cut.

All of these "wars" are pointless money pits. Every single one has been lost and made the problems worse. The conservative platform is to plug their ears whenever confronted with this and double down on idiocy based on a fantasy battle of good versus evil.

then why is their argument against abortion 9 times out of 10; "muh bible"

cite that law, please

The "rural filth" should just cut you city poofters off. Enjoy losing food, power, and water in some cases.

They shit talk sure, but we don't have the entire media behind it and try to make laws about it.

We also don't riot and beat the shit out of people and get people fired

>Deciding on a conclusion when looking at an outcome, and then working your way back to find evidence that supports your conclusion is poor logic used by ideologues; SJWs do this the same way, and for the same reasons, that creationist idiots do.

this argument kind of just sounds like 'hey stop trying to say there could be something structurally wrong with the world idiot! ignore all the stuff that could support that idea and just think about how people behave today and are not trying hard enough or are bad and dumb'

The trouble was that certain groups were found to underperform. Regardless of the reasons why this was, and I'll grant there is a lengthy discussion that could be had about that, the end result was not favorable to protected groups.

We ought to quit believing we can fix everyone and make their lot in life better with central control and let the chips fall where they may.

someone explicitly mentioned it earlier in the thread lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyde_Amendment

You're sweet :3

Solid post if I do say so. It would be nice to see conservatives try to elevate the dialogue a bit.

Why do conservatives steal elections?

It isn't, but that's what gets viewers on the news and it's an easy straw man argument to blow over.

Look at it like this; would you be ok with you tax dollars funding the purchase of ammunition for families that couldn't afford it?

You wouldnt. And you wouldn't be happy if tax dollars funded an organization that performed some needed services but also handed out guns or ammunition to families. And rightly so. It's none of your business, and therefore, none of your responsibility.

Because it provides the thief with money and power, and it can be done.

Anymore stupid questions?

made me kek properly, so true, Croat here, no niggers, only gypsies but they all know their place, I love my country so fucking much, even got our own glorious seaside, fuck you, I'm gonna build a goddamn tiki hut next summer, ha, lifes good

Why are conservatives against abortion when this would drastically reduce the populations of spics and niggers ?

Didn't conservatives just get over crying about Kathy Griffin's free speech?

>I'll be seeing 8 years of liberal bitching and moaning

This is now a good feels thread

mentions straw man. then presents one. KEK

i bet there are a lot of things you can't figure out

I think Kathy is still getting over her long cry...

so that law doesn't prevent US funds from being used on abortion. :)

Incorrect.

I have not misrepresented his argument in order to make it easier to bring down. I'm simply stating the obvious; that there are scenarios in which liberals would not tolerate a similar tax funding situation.

I'm also stating they'd be right to be upset and push to de fund whatever organization was involved.

And before you claim that scenario to be unlikely, that's not the point.

>I breast fed until I was 12

Sure, kid.

First reply best reply

arguing the future. you're not too terribly bright, are you.

Something tells me you're not bright enough to provide a counter argument.

That's not arguing the future.

it's all they have left.

Why are conservatives such fucking cowards?

you want me to argue against what might or might not happen in the future?

cause they only believe in rights for others.

i see USA English isn't your primary language

I checked up on election results throughout my work day. At one point, the liberal had a strong lead. Then people with jobs started getting out of work, and things changed considerably.

Sure kid.

I see you're not capable of thoughtful and carefully worded arguments.

I think you're having great difficulty in either understanding the argument or mounting a defense to it.

Which is it user?

you haven't presented a valid argument.

what would you like me to say?

>potato

there you go...that and my lucky 7 trips confirm i'm the winner