What do if my sister brings over a couple of friends again tomorrow to swim...

What do if my sister brings over a couple of friends again tomorrow to swim. Today a couple of girlfriends and black boys where at the house :(

pour a gallon of bleach in the pool, so they come out white

Sis

Half her skin is already black, so who cares?

Replace the water with fire ants they won't tell the difference

A gallon of bleach won't even kill the nigger stink they will leave in your pool. Try several gallons of bleach and a equal amount of ammonia.

When they are in the pool I can't. Also she's a good girl just like her girlfriends.

wtf is that
>trap

WTF?

Wouldn't anyone smell that?

A) Ask her why all other creatures have species but when its humans they call it race?
B) Then ask her why blue birds don't mate with crows? etc etc etc

>where at the house

I don't know where, you tell me where

that's not how you resize an image you dickwad

I am sorry to break this to you but you and your family is about to get culturaly enriched.

What you have to understand is that your sister is not your sister anymore.
She has crossed a line that she cannot return from.

What's gonna happen next is your parents are gonna chip in and be like "hey it's not so bad" "it's just her friends user" and "stop being racist".
Next thing you know you get thrown out into the streets, being replaced by a bunch of niggers.

How does that feel user?
Radical change requires radical action.

>my sister
trashy and damaged goods
who she fucks is no longer relevant
SHE is the lowest common denominator now

buy a cotton field
??
PROFIT

Samefag. Fuck off with these threads.
All you other niggers, stop replying in them.

I likes one of her friends a lot. So thought I could enjoy her company in a pleasant setting. Now my sister brings these blacks and I can't hang with that girlfriend.

Clearly not samefag.

Go die in a ditch you nigger enabling scumbag.

fuck off Sup Forums

just say you don't like strangers in your house and don't let them in. No guy in their right mind would let five dudes they don't know into their house, man.

Samefag

Parents house. She doesn't give much fucks what I say only when she needs something. Also the image is an illustration.

london

Samefag

how much I hate niggers. I Just got back from Walmart was picking up some food...I went to check out and was paying with my discover card which has an American flag on it, well the machine wasn't reading the card...Well apparently food stamp cards look like my credit card so the lovely fat Negress behind the counter..talking so loudly like niggers do, said "you probly aint got no mo money on you ebt card shuga" I looked at her and said "what!" She replies "yo food stamps" i said "no its a credit card"...she says "you aint got to lie shuga we all hurtn now a days"..I looked at her and handed her my card and said "see the top it says D.I.S.C.O.V.E.R not free hand out card"..she ran it on her end and it went through..All I'm getting at is that nigger culture which has been the same for years is now seeping more than ever into white culture I'm proud of the fact i have good credit and a nice place to live and a nice car I have pride in the things i own but now it seems no matter what race you are its the social norm to accept handouts and be lazy.GOD DAMN IT WHAT HAPPENED TO WHITE PRIDE!! I see it all the fucking time whites with food stamps when my wife was in college she worked at a circle k gas station..she would come home and tell me about how people would come in and buy 20 bucks worth of candy with there food stamps whites acting the same as the Mexicans..and it breaks my fucking heart to see this whites being complacent with there shity lives they stay drunk and smoke weed and hang out with blacks and Mexicans and blare rap from there speakers and it fucking kills we as a white race are so much better than this...Fuck wake up white people are race is fucking dead(im aware im preaching to the choir cut me some slack im venting)if we keep this up!!!! god fricking dang it

whatever dude, if they're in the back yard just lock the door 'til they're gone. Nothing racist about it. These people make you feel uncomfortable and you don't like it if they're in the house.

It's a good option. Thanks.

>god fricking dang it

All she wants is that black dick.