What does user think about men and women?

What does user think about men and women?

Niggers.

they're people

Males are gay, girls are dykes

Only two kinds of people there are.

Social constructs. Your secist if you think only men get to have penises. We moved passed that kind of smallminded misogyny during the suffrage movement.

Shut the fuck up, nobody cares about trannies.

>Women
Great, and very glad they're around for the most part.
>Men
I hate being around the majority of them, despite being a man myself. Constantly trying to one-up each other over petty bullshit. Could say the same for women in that regard.

Gender is a social construct. People can be either, both or neither in different degrees.

What about trannies? Or does their lack of acceptance for their own bodies discount them as somebodies? And if that's the case, wouldn't they be nobodies? So if, in fact, nobodies care about trannies, isn't it also true that a single nobody cares about trannies?

Popcorn! Getchur popcorn here!

You're mistaking genetic makeup with societal roles. Gender =/= gender roles.

>I hate being around the majority of them, despite being a man myself. Constantly trying to one-up each other over petty bullshit. Could say the same for women in that regard.
>Could say the same for women in that regard.
you're rather confused

Am I? We men always pretend like we have to be 'oh-so-alpha' in even the most trivial of things, be it prattling on about our favorite sports teams (full of walking billboards who don't give a flying fuck about us anyway), comparing how many partners we've had, or even just talking about car insurance. If you don't put on this 'tough-guy' act or whatever, you're considered a 'punk' and disregarded by the guys who are 5 sentences away from flinging their own shit as a show of 'dominance.'

verified/thread

>i love women
>men are terrible
>women are the same

I know what you meant but i think the other user interpreted it as greentext above.

Also i used to agree with you when i was younger.

Eventually learned people are just awful or awesome regardless of gender.

You have this world view due to a bias, or you havent met enough good men and too many good women so your view is skewed.

Your mom/isawhore

I meant in the one-up part. I don't like it when women fight over petty things about each other any more than I do when men do it.

He's not confused. You could say he's confused in that regard,

As i said. I know what you meant.

Non-whites are not human.