About to smoke weed for the first time sober and not completely shit faced...

About to smoke weed for the first time sober and not completely shit faced. Just bought 5 grams and according to weed forums this is some good shit (Posted pictures). Any suggestions what to listen to, watch or do during my first real high. Done a shit ton of coke but barely touched weed. Alone in my room and im going to use a cigarette as a joint. Any movie, series or something? Want this to be awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3EOF76paWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys

have fun losing all your thc in the ciggy filter. get a cone piece and make a bong you retard.

Don't over think it. Spark it up and let your mind go free, do what feels best and enjoy the high. That's what it's all about.

Just smoke a bit at a time dont get too fucked up. I find video games to be the best when im high. Your probably gonna have mad munchies in about an hour in as well. Going on hikes and doing stuff in nature is great when stoned to, but you might have social anxiety when you get high so just feel it out.

Watch adult swim series called off the air, its on youtube and they are 11 minute long and they are best videos to watch while tripping or high, would recommend one called Shapes, to music just listen to what you usually listen anf tou should be fine.

rip the filter off or give the weed to someone who isnt completely retarded.

other than that enjoy.

Fap

Watch Monty pythons holy Grail

Ditch the filter and dont hit it too hard. Once u start feeling it hit clip it

The Dan Deacon video pretty much accurately captured my own near death experience

Heres the stuff i bought, hows it looking

are you dumb?

You will lose some of the thc in the filter of a cigarette that's a fact

>Shapes
not OP but thanks for the tip mate!
ripped as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=g3EOF76paWk

Sit back, relax, enjoy your high, and watch a movie, a show you like, listen to some music, watch TV, play games. If you're paranoid I wouldn't suggest going in public after smoking. But if you feel you have it under control, you could go out and walk around looking at things while you're high.

looks good.

You know I kinda thought that pic was broccoli.

Like marijuana, congrats. Hope you didn't pay over $50

Watch fight the feeling by Mac music video. It's very trippy

depends on the filter

Kung Fury gave me the best laughs when i watched it high.

listen to cypress hill albums black sunday and temples of boom then watch las vegas parano > chech and chong up in smoke. Film games take a toke everytime u see guy in green red or yellow wearings. Also u can play when bored and film passed somewhere. Drum and bass can maek u wasted as fuck like cosmo fly try if u want. hfhf

Anyone else like to roll their joints without a filter and twisted tip like a nigger?

Nobody uses filters for joints.