Ok Sup Forums, I'm a fat motherfucker, I'm trying to lose weight but I'm hungry and craving

Ok Sup Forums, I'm a fat motherfucker, I'm trying to lose weight but I'm hungry and craving

If someone rolls trips I'll get a takeaway

stay on your diet bro, after one break its all over

If you don't truly want to change you never will. Kys you fat fuck

rolling

Rollin for an XL meat lovers

if dubs, you will continue your diet you fat cuck.

Stop eating a regular 3 meals a day and start eating 5-6 small portions instead. You can space out the meals and eat about every 3 hours. It also helps curb hunger and I can vouch that I was never really that hungry when I did it. Keep count of calories and keep it below 2000.

Eat 3 jars of peanut butter.

Ride a bicycle. Easy and good training.

go out in the woods at night then round around and find a dead animal to eat parts of

200 mcdoubles or bust

>5 small meals a day meme

This doesn't matter. Don't eat shit food white bread sugary shit it is literally addictive. Eggs fill you up pretty good and drink water. Eat about 1600 calories and takes walks here and there do a little cardio or weights sometimes = weight loss.

tips, follow and will lose weight

don't eat until you're full, eat until you're not hungry.

fucking do some kind of exercise

create calorie deficit.

life is long, don't rush it

Eggs & Bacon for breakfast.
Meat & veggies for dinner.
Nuts & cheese for snacks.
Moderate workout exercises.
The pounds will melt away.
You're welcome.

Eat 9 cans of oysters

get fast food then cum in it so you don't eat it unless you really want it

This

Stop trying to shift the blame on others for your lack of discipline you fat fuck

>uncontrollable carb craving
>binge on carbs periodically
>negate all weight loss

>I'm trying to lose weight by ordering high calorie fast foods and leaving my dietary habits to the whim of an imageboard

This is why you're fat.

get takeout but get 4 lettuces proceed to cry

Go read up on a keto diet and do that.
It will be hard to give up sugar, it will be like going through drug withdrawal. Been on keto for two months and am averaging half a pound a day. Not at all hungry, tons of energy after the first week or so getting through the keto flu.
Had a t-bone, bacon brussel sprouts, and asparagus sauteed in butter for dinner, now getting ready to go for a evening walk.

cook something

>don't do those things stupid faggot

>don't get fat in the first place

Great advice

Sugar and flour are the devil. Stick to meats and veggies. Don't kill yourself with cardio, it's discouraging. Start with walking, or bike rides. Do some squats and lunges using just body weight. You can keep this up forever. Which, btw, is what you'll need because, your fat! it's going to be Trumps second term before you really look good.

I'm 5'9" and I weigh 350lbs . Help me.