Has anyone ever fucked a woman that was married to another man?

Has anyone ever fucked a woman that was married to another man?
If so, give picture

Did you know it when you fucked her?

Did you pick her up, or did she pursue you?

Condom or bareback?

>I fucked this bitch, bareback, then as she was leaving she said that her husband was going to be sooo jealous. She picked me up at Chic-Fil-A

Wow... That's fucked

Tell me about it. She was a great fuck too. 20 years older than me, but a great fuck

Yeahhhhh.. Fucked my ex supervisor and shes married. Bareback since she was on birth control. I have a different job now but occasionally meet up with her when her husband is out of town and fuck the shit outta her.

nice, got any pics?

Naw sorry user.. Tried a bunch of times but shes all paranoid about her husband finding out. Bitch wont even snapchat em.

I'm not stupid enought to post a picture of a woman who has cheated on her husband.
He didn't know I was fucking her
He found out after and never did anything about it
bareback

She looks like everything that is terrible about the suburbs.

what about clothed?

Grab something from facebook, like I did.. here is another

She won't know which one of the guys she fucked posted

The shoes show her kink

Had sex with a girls mom that always picked her and sister(we were all friends)up from school. Technically, she was in the process of going through a divorce, but yeah.

The best way I can think to describe her is the red headed assistant from PowerPuff Girls. She had big res curls, and a curvy body. She was pretty damn sexy.

The only downside was that she smoked. But being 17 and getting your dick sucked by a 42 year old was glorious.

We met and did stuff about 6 or 7 times. The first time I slid in to her I lasted about 20 seconds.

Oh, and bareback. She said it didn't matter if I came in her.

Nice! Got any pics of her, were the daughters hot too?

oo her daughter tho

I too fuck a married chick on a regular basis.

Started out with me fucking her friend (who was only dating at the time), but her bragging about my performance.
Married girl wanted in on the action too.
She starts flirting with me, stating that she wants a dick longer than a 5 minute pump and dump that her husband gives her
She pulls me out of the bar one night, blows me right in the parking lot. Swallows every drop like a pro.
We go back to my place, fuck like rabbits for a couple hours, dump another load down her throat and send her sore pussy back home to her husband.

Been banging both of them for about 2 years now. Although the original girl less often. PROTIP, a couple women and a bottle or two of wine=threesome

I do, but it's all Polaroids since this took place in the 90s.

And yes, I dated the youngest(Brianna)and Chasity was my friend. Brianne was a redhead like her mom, and Chasity was a blonde.

Chasity died in a car wreck about 7 years ago, but I still see Brianne and Cheryl(The mom)from time to time.

We were at a friend's house party and his mother was there. Both of us were blind drunk of tequila and vodka. We went upstairs and fucked. Friend came in just after.

His mum bullshitted him and said I'd passed out so she was helping me get to bed. As far as I know he still doesn't know I fucked his mum. Dude got married last year too.

a russian attny
for years in law school
i knew it
she called me one dark & stormy chitown night
condoms
fuck your picture

Chasity boyd?

Most of the women I've fucked have been married. And most want it bareback

> PROTIP, a couple women and a bottle or two of wine=threesome

true that. Snapped this picture with a potato phone when I bought them a bottle at an Outback Steakhouse about 11 years ago. Both married, the one in the red was a one time party, the other one I fucked a few more times, then she got divorced and started fucking everything.

No, Chasity Henson.

> implying everyone posting in this thread an on Sup Forums in general isn't a sorry virgin sack of shit.

there have been no pictures posted so far besides the fugly fuckface in OP's post.

That is literally all married women do...fuck other men. Welcome to the world.

I want to fuck my best friends wife and we even talked about a threeway before they were married. Never got to but I'm visiting this weekend. Last time I visited I fapped with her used panties

contd.

One on the left looks like a straight 1 year HRT male to female tranny and the other one is only barely above the fuckable line.

Considering how ugly and sex deprived these women are. I actually believe it.

>One on the left looks like a straight 1 year HRT male to female tranny and the other one is only barely above the fuckable line.

Eh. I was horny, they were there.
this was on the one's myspace page, Only other picture I got. I always wonder what happened to them.

prince of Sup Forums everyone. make way and appease this neet

Lost construction job in 2008. Off work for a year.
Daughter in kindergarten so lots of face time at school. Fucked 3 moms in total. One though, 3 or 4 times a week for the entire school year.

Yes I've fucked this slut. Condom. She is in work with me. She pursued me. I didn't know that she was married because she didn't mention it before we had sex and she didn't wear any rings. Met her 3 months ago still fucking.

Oh yeah, all married, all bareback, no pics.

You Lucky son of a bitch, you get to hit that

Fucked her when I used to work with her. Was only married for a year or two before. She still is now, no one knows.

nice

Occasionally she still sucks me

Sexy legs, still fucking her?! Where are you guys doing it? Does she have kids?

Yes still fucking her in my house, and yes she has kids

Married with kids, was so good

Fucked & still fucking my Art teacher. It was about two months after coming to our school when she started rubbing my thighs and cock during class, it was pretty clear we both wanted each other so badly it lead to us fucking at least twice, sometimes even four times a week, nobody Knows because her husband is a crane operator offshore.

Delicious titties. Would love to suck those while she bounces on my cock.

Please tell me you got to blow your load deep inside her. I would if I was with her. She's fucking hot.

more slutty married cunts?

Did this one a few times while her husband was at work. She's got two kids now, one looks like me/