New celeb thread: discuss, fap, tribute

new celeb thread: discuss, fap, tribute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpBwPtlFfqk
youtube.com/watch?v=gIgAwwgURpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what if my cock slides unintentionally into her asshole?

Then she'll let out a surprised gasp, followed by a sigh of satisfaction as she feels you stretching and throbbing in there.

By being very careful around my Kiki, I don't like letting her know about lewd things

she's from jersey as well? My god that just makes her hotter because now I know she has the mental capacity of a brick.

Am I the only one who fapped for Gal Gadot while watching Wonder Woman?

No I saw my dad with his dick out in the theatre to.

The sex symbol

havent seen it yet, but i might just have to

she is so perfect i wont last long

I doubt it!

again with that puta

dunno but her ass is cummable

who the fuck names their daughter 'gal'? That's like naming your son 'dude'.

Or 'Jeff'

>HEY! Only monks of the highest order can go up there!
>Can I join?
>ya
>ty

the kind of people that probably got a new house from their daughter making it big

So they are on the couch, are you watching them?

I can't say how many times I came for her

the word "gal" meant "wave" in hebrew long before it was anything in english

>You literally always fucking say that. None of it is a turn on because it's autistic and when you imagine the fat repulsive neckbeard typing it out, you come to the realization that there are literally two men in here that never fucking leave and spend hours upon hours typing generic roleplay scenarios to each other and throttling their chodes over it.

>The only one you are turning on is the other dipshit you roleplay with every hour in these threads.

>The pictures are hot and then you look and see the comment and it's a total boner killer. No one likes it.

Funny, considering you're the one having an autistic tantrum about it. All I see is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Have you tried not reading the offensive material? Just scrolling right past it?

La mejor mujer de mi patria

She got $300k for Wonder Woman. That is a shed with air conditioning in LA.

I'll be keeping an eye on them, if I left the room I'd keep walking back in to make sure

I think its understandable

Why didn't they name her 'wave'?

What if he says something like: Ever got a massage Kiki?

I made mess on hannah ferguson in the other thread ...

Meanwhile Marvel/Disney is printing money...she needs a new agent.

She's also a successful model and I doubt her parents live in LA, but you do have a point.

they did, in their language

Not happening! No touching at all

But they obviously knew English when they named her.

fuck it, im blowing to one of her vids

i know french, doesn't mean im naming my kid the french word for whatever english name i give him

fuckin diamond :

youtube.com/watch?v=fpBwPtlFfqk

Someone got Shakira stills from chantaje in good quality?

Holly fans around?

kik

i just came for her.
again.

She would just put her feet on the couch for him. Nothing more... It's not lewd.

Everyone should. I'm edging for her

This to be honest.

WTF is the point being on an image board and not interacting with people.

This is classic i dont like what you all like so you cant do it anymore.

Why not just go on image fap if you want random celeb pics.

me too, so good

Goooood :)

Just a foot massage and that's it... nothing else and he better not touch any other part of her body

Yeah but 'gal' is actually a English word for 'women'. It's like naming your kid 'bundle of sticks' when you know it is also known as 'fag'.

Lewd kik: anonceleb98

Damnnnnnn

Fuck off with these gross bitches

She a cute

Need some Jeanette mccurdy

dude why are you pissed they gave her a name that in your language means "woman".

People call richard get called dick and go to a store callled Dickies.

like understand there are other nations/cultures

Sauce?

How is it possible for feet to be that exquisite?

She's 40 wtf

Whoa

Das my Kiki :]

youtube.com/watch?v=gIgAwwgURpc

Really nothing else.
God exists

I really don't want to upset anyone or be rude to that user. I was perhaps too harsh in my reply. But what you say is true: this is a random image board known for depraved discussions. And it's easy to ignore content and posts you don't like or aren't interested in. Most of us do it every day. It'd be one thing if I were spamming the thread, but I do my best to keep my replies to various anons within single posts to avoid spamming and taking image slots from other people.

U jelly bro?

A lot of people think she's a real life angel yanno

What if she moans during the massage? Bites her lower lip

Nothing else at all or else I'll have to step in and make him leave. Then Kiki will be mad at me and I'll have to calm her down

Never worry, always keep the lewd alive :)

I'm not pissed, I'm just trying to understand the logic behind it, and there doesn't seem to be any.

>I really don't want to upset anyone or be rude to that user. I was perhaps too harsh in my reply. But what you say is true: this is a random image board known for depraved discussions. And it's easy to ignore content and posts you don't like or aren't interested in. Most of us do it every day. It'd be one thing if I were spamming the thread, but I do my best to keep my replies to various anons within single posts to avoid spamming and taking image slots from other people.

Need pey

So do I
Ask her dad.
It's good that you leave the room sometimes, that's all I say...

nice user

Besides being stunningly gorgeous, she's also a fantastic actress. Great taste, user.

I haven't seen her new film. The horror one. Have you?

Oh, I will. Don't worry about that. ;D

Your not upsetting anyone, this is Sup Forums. Reddit etc have endless generic celeb threads.

They can always start their own thread is they want as well.

I better not find out anything happened between them... I don't like punishing Kiki but sometimes I feel like she leaves me no choice

Moar pls

This pey?

We need a celeb chat on kik for lewds

I heard she gets her tots out in GLOW

Yes hngggg