Putting ketchup in the fridge

>putting ketchup in the fridge

Well, it' over 100f° where I live, so fuck you, it gets all dark and spoils daster if I don't put it in there

>eating warm ketchup

Heinz ketchup bottle says refrigerate after opening...

>not keeping your peanut butter in the fridge

You think that's weird my gf puts maple syrup in the fridge. I don't get why

>putting jelly on toast before peanut butter

Shelf life: 1 month. If you use ketchup often, do as restaurants and diners do — just leave it out. Ketchup can be kept unrefrigerated for up to one month, but if you don't think you'll finish the bottle in that timeframe, it's best to keep it in the refrigerator.

that's normal

Ingredients got changed. Doesn't keep anymore unless chilled

>eating cold peanut butter

>putting your disk in the fridge

I do this too.
Is it a dumb female thing?

>not putting jelly on one piece and peanut butter on the other
Why do you make life hard for yourself

Nah, I just never seen anyone do it until she did and pretty sure the bottle doesn't say to

>Ketchup has as many sugar as a Coke
The fuck America? Apparently even white bread has sugar in America.

Bread contains starch, starch is a sugar polymer

Those bitches want you to suffer

Depends on the type of maple syrup.
If its a mass produced main brand, then no it doesn't need refrigeration as it has a lot of preservatives, but if it's natural maple syrup without preservatives it's best to refrigerate it, to delay mold growth.

Almost EVERYTHING has sugar in it, AND salt. Tons and tons of it. Even stuff that you would never imagine would have sugar in it, has sugar added. I think it is a conspiracy by the companies which make diabetes prescriptions, the food companies, and the companies which make those motorized fat person shopping carts.

Tip: you can also leave mayonnaise unrefrigerated. Everyone thinks it spoils but it doesn't.

Def a mass produced brand

I'm from Vermont and you're full of shit, there is no need to refrigerate real syrup. Put it somewhere in a cool dry pantry. If it ever does mold, it can be restored to full purity by boiling and skimming mold.

This is true, but some of the cheaper breads (under $2) usually have high fructose corn syrup as one of the top ingredients. Which is added sugar.

Sugar can be as addictive as cocaine, so it's not like a huge big conspirancy, more like a tool to make people addicted to your food.

maple syrup does have a shelf life once opened, and mold is not as uncommon as we thought. According to Massachusetts Maple Producers Association, unopened maple syrup will keep indefinitely, but it must be refrigerated once opened.

Recommendations by associations are made with liability in mind to protect from idiots.

I'm from Vermont and you're still full of shit. Put your syrup in your pantry and shut up.