Why can't Russia just fuck off and leave us alone?

Why can't Russia just fuck off and leave us alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jptE2SQyKaU?t=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russians need external enemy so they can't blame their tsar for how bad their lives are.

Relax, we don't care about you

yeah, like you don't care about Ukraine?

Stop oppressing Latgalians.

>it's Baltics trying to make Russia-senpai notice them episode
aww

What exactly has Russia ever done to your

.. mom

What's up again?

Don't worry Latvia we got you

>Latvia
Who?

Baltics should deport or genocide filthy russian colonists living in their countries. Send the trash back to Tataro-Mongolia.

As if we need you, all baltic countries just vermins who drain someone else's money

We don't, our president and govermemt care, ask them

Russia is the most innocent country in the world. The real devils are the westeners who constantly try to demonize and destroy sweet little russia.

>Latvia

Nobody cares for ukraine. But some people care for their military bases.

wut? what was the last thing russia ever did to you and what makes you think it is planning something now?

We really care about Ukraine though. Not all actually, ad looks like even our gov don't want or can't to fix theircurrent chaos.
Ukraine is special case for us, cause of all our history, culture, nationality, family connetions.. many of us think they are rather the same people.
And we surely look on them much.

But what is Latvia. I don't know.

I don't think I hear about you really.
You probably are mentioned if there are talkks about Russian agression and NATO's possible military bases in eastern europe.

Literally this

Yeah, like you don't care about you

>what makes you think it is planning something now?

Experience

> i'm 18 and i read the czech media

>i'm 18 and i watch rt

>still didn't make an argument about why would russia be interested in L*tvia
btw i dont watch rt

Name at least ONE crime russia commited to Latvia.

Protip: you can't.

nej, i am not a patriot of russia, but czechia or latvia are irrelevant in this context even with those NATO bases.

Have you had a faschisti history?

Don't worry, we're sending our best boys in green to defend you, NATO ally!

>Baltic post about Russia
>instant 100 Russian posts saying that they dont care about the Baltics

It's not even the days of communism anymore, they've invested heavily in their outer cities (formerly countries) and modernised it all.

Who even knows about Latvia? You should be excited over being absorbed into a collective.

I care about Baltics

>boys in green
sounds sexy (and a bit vegetarian)

grönagutternaaaaaaa

>Russia is mentioned
>Poland appears

Not bad, but it should be
>grönnegutterneeeeeer

Russia is yang Poland is yin

two sides of the same coin one cannot exist without the other

hundene
hunderna

as far as i know there is no much of a difference

maybe it's hundArna tho, i know you guys like to put "e" instead of many other vowels, compared to swedish at least

Does Russia have any neighbors besides Belarus that don't dislike them?

Belarus dislikes Russia tho

Not wiping it off Earth's surface any time

>Russia is yang Poland is yin
More like Russia is piss and Poland is shit

North Korea, Kazahstan, Uzbekistan, Kirgyzstan, China, Tajikistan

Don't worry, we're coming.

The sleeping giant, woke up again.

Well, in comparison to the rest of your neighbors they like you. Everyone else you've fucked hard/occupied at one point or another.

Tbh I thought the norks hate everyone except for China.

>t. proxyhohol

But in reality no-one except the ukrainian radicals or the same kind in other neighbors dislikes Russia. Everytime i travel throughout Scandinavia people are excited and very welcoming, that must be because many of them are interested in our culture and not many of us speak english.

North Koreans are also Koreans. They look down/hate Chinese as much We South Koreans do.

>More like Russia is piss and Poland is shit
Factual and well educated post tbqh

What about the Finns?

Wouldn't make a difference considering the only reason North Korea is a thing is because of China?

you are Russia's hetero-shield against gay Swedish power.

as much as We South Koreans do*
You know Kim Jong-Ill's Testament "Don't Trust China and Chinese"

Ukraine hasn't yet decided what it wants to be. Well it has, but we dont allow it for some reason.

Same thing, in reality they don't dislike neither swedes nor russians. But if you have a drunk fight with them, or a conflict where people are not in a good condition they'd call you ryssä or smth, because it is the easiest way to offend someone. I guess that is understandable, like you wouldn't try to offense a nigger as "you are stupid" you rather say "nigger" etc.

We're going to kick that fuck like a field goal. We're honestly tired of him. Split-hair douchefuck retard. We are going to end him.

>muh nuclear programs

They have several people that look like him, and we know of it. We could blast his head off and they would still pretend like he's alive.

even in Israel the diasparas don't give a fuck about you ??? You are not important for no one even here never even showing you in the news not in Russian news not in Israelic shitskin Jews news

You are not even Slav ?? And you don't speak Cyrillic why should we care about you?? Fuck off to Germania your country and culture are shit and your fat lasbian president dala godorgivitskiy is shit to

Fuck baltica no one know nothing about you

We care about greece Roma Finland Ukraine Belarus Russia Serbia Slovakia Hungaria Montenegro Bulgaria Iran Syria

Wtf is Baltic ?? No one know ?? It's sound like balota in Russian a shit place

>Balota

ok

Another warm waterport? Russkie minority? But generally, it's safe to assume that Russians are planning something. You always were during commie times and there isn't a single iota of evidence you've changed.

Why can't USA just fuck off and leave us alone?

Because leaving a place with muslims, catholics and orthodox alone means you'll just have to get back in later.

Cause then everyone would want a piece of you.

If they had left us alone there wouldn't be any muslims.

Not really

lol dude any chance you have brother in Moscow? Because i know a man hwo seem to be your brother lol

Hello, what is this thread?

funniest post itt

lmao

you are alone, dude.

because you host NATO military bases right to the core territory of Russia
If you wanna be left alone, you should leave NATO, like Finland

rekt

But there's no rt in Russia

Kek Russia doesnt want shit from you.
It's your own persecution complex and paranoia you should worry about?

No one cares about Latvia here. We just know that you are an oppressive little country who tries to win some points with EU making it look like you are suffering from Russia even nowadays.
That is why I hate small countries. They have no dignity. All their agenda is to try to suck off from their bigger and stronger neighbours simultaneously. Little jews with no pride whatsoever.

>tfw I harken back to the days when I used to spam /balt/ with 'pribalti fashisty'

good times

Why do you butthurt so much?
>isn't a single iota of evidence you've changed
Are you retarted? How about this: russia is not a commie country anymore. Must be significant change, isn't it?

Warm ports or something.

Also, Putin propped up his popularity with Crimea and shit, so he can't back down now.

Russians, why don't you give democracy one more try? Yeltsin didn't work out, but he was just one president who ruled during a very tough time.

>Yeltsin didn't work out
how so?

During his rule Russia lost the first Chechen war, went through a very harsh economic crisis and had rampant organized crime. From what I understand, they don't like him very much and think it's why democracy left a bad taste for Russians.

maybe because they have a hostile military alliance pushed right up to their borders?

Triple won't lie
He was also an alcoholic, many people hate him for being a total disgrace of Russia.
youtu.be/jptE2SQyKaU?t=60

>Koreans
>looking down on anyone

You're a backwater of a peasants, a counterfeiting of a counterfeit

>russia is not a commie country anymore. Must be significant change, isn't it?
Russian statehood from the thirteenth to the twenty-first century is Tatar-Mongol yoke that constantly mimicking and trying to arm itself with the latest weapon technologies.

Why cant you?
Paranoid faggot

what have you been drinking?

That too.

Why do you think Putin has stayed in power for so long? Is it the absence of a two term limit (people vote for the safer option - the guy they already know) or do Russians just not see any viable alternatives to Putin and, like in Lithuania, think that literally every politician except for the president is a corrupt goon?

Everyone against Russia itt is a fucking loser. I hope Russia steam rolls Eastern Europe. In fact, you russkies better annex turkistan again too. May as well take persia too. And then, we will have a suitable competitor.

Both. People always say "who else if not Putin". He took control over the mass media, Russians know nobody except him. Fuck! There are 146 millions of people out there to choose from, you stupid dumbasses!

>the absence of a two term limit
There is restriction - you cannot be a president more than twice in a row.

thnx)

>better annex turkistan again too. May as well take persia too
what do we need these monkeys for?

HUMAN WAVE
U
M
A
N

W
A
V
E

Make them atheist again too get rid of primitive islam

Well, there's not much choice. His alternatives for the last 17 years was:
a) literal clown who uses pro-nationalistic rhetoric to play a little affair with brainwashed skinheads. he's also a kike what an irony.
b) absolutely uncharismatic ugly motherfucker who looks like he was send in our time from bureaucratic quagmire of the USSR of 80's. he's another clown.

it would be easier to genocide them all
Also, modern R*ssia is not that much of an atheism fan anymore. Orthodox church with the help of government becomes more and more powerful.

>And then, we will have a suitable competitor.

You'll collapse into civil war by that time, or get nuke shower from Kim.

>who else if not putin
Here it goes again

Oh. Well fuck that. I want you to be USSR again.

>nuke shower
>Kim
a few farts is his maximum

Yeah, but you can put your right hand man in power for a term and then get back in the saddle right after.

Still if he manages to detonates some even in the air near the US, nuclear fallout might cause some fun.