Alright Sup Forums help a fella out. What's is causing my plants such pain?

Alright Sup Forums help a fella out. What's is causing my plants such pain?

too much sun/heat? not sure as iam not an expert

There's not enough nitrogen in the soil. Add fertilizer and wait a month.

Yeah, too much heat

See image for help.

/tomato plants need pretty much the same things weed plants need, so search on that instead.

Dont water them in direct sunlight. It magnifies the suns rays and burns the plants.

Other than that, cannabis is full sunlight as much as it can get.

That looks more like either over watering or over fertilizing.. Like nitrogen burns. More info on your care regime?

this guy is trollin. That is not evidence of low N but too much N. You need to flush out your soil.

Too much plant food and not enough water.

Your post started out retarded, then got usefull.

truth

Nute Burn all the way

What do you mean? Nothing they said was wrong, except maybe over watering.

no. the leaves would me much paler, op if you are fertilizing make sure to use the right kind of fertilizer (look up the correct nph values for weed) and keep in mind that the dosage written on the bottle is for fully grown adult plants. small plants need A LOT less or the leaves get nutrient burn, which looks similar to whats going on in your picture

too much salt/nutes and/or ph off

Nutrient lockout or heat

Nitrogen burns? no such thing.
There is however Potassium and Phosphor burns.

tinyurl dot com slash y9xu4jgh

your faggotry

They get about a gallon of water a day and the temps of Colorado have been in the high 80's since they have been put into the ground.

You know there are a hundred other sites you could post this and get much better advice. Try rollitup.org.

Too much water op water them once before noon no more than half a gallon and youre good

Looks like nutrient burn to me. Flush with water and fuck bottled nutrients in general - just give the plants compost.

You're dead wrong.